Breakfast with the others and a lunch of standing up for yourself.

Star Academy: School for the Gifted.

You woke up randomly, light was seeping out from the closed balcony windows. You streched and yawned, you rubbed your eyes, trying to wake yourself up. It wasn't really working. *Hm, maybe I'll take a shower this morning, it will wake me up.* you suggested to yourself. 

You grabbed your wristwatch which was on the nightstand beside the bed. "Hmm, 6.30am..." you said aloud, "Hehe, enough time for a shower!" You quickly went out of bed and grabbed your toothbrush, toothpaste and towel. Then you set off to the girl's dorm bathrooms. 

As you crept down the corridor, you heard the warm, welcoming wakings that the room mates gave each other. 

"Yah! Unni! Wake up! Hey, stop snoring! Wake up! Or I'll sit on you!" you heard from one room you passed. 

"Hyung...If you don't wake up I will shove Eunhyuk's used socks up your nose." you giggled as you heard someone say that. 

To you, it was such a homey atmosphere. You smiled and gladly walked down the corridor to the bathroom. 

Before going into the dorm bathrooms, you peered inside, to see if anybody was there. "Humph. No one." you groaned as you walked in. You decided to take a shower first, and so you did. 

Whilst your morning shower, you heard some people come into the bathroom. They started to brush their teeth and wash their faces, they chattered and laughed. 

"Wait...who's in the shower?" a girl realized. You stood in the shower cautiously and silently as the water wet your hair. 

"We all had a shower last night, right?" another girl said. "No way!" that person continued, "It must be..."

"Boa unni~!" they shouted excitedly in unison. 

*Huh?* you thought, *They think I'm...someone else.* you thought glumly. 

"Shall we wait for her?" they whispered to one another. 

"Naah," one of them replied, "Remember she takes looong showers." They others agreed and they all left not long after. 

Before getting out of the shower cubicle, you checked if there was anyone else there. Still noone. You just had to wait till breakfast then. 

You brushed your teeth and walked back down to your room to get changed (and all those other things you have to do to get ready). Afterwards, you thought of going to Onew's room, although it was still only 7am. Someone knocked on your door before you could decide though, which made life a bit easier. 

You went to answer it, it was Onew's room mate. He didn't really introduce himself to you yet, but he was already a friend to you. A friend to Onew is a friend to you. 

"An-Annyeonhaeseyo!" he said, your smile greeted him. "Um, are you ready? Because you can wait in our room if you want." 

You smiled, "Hm, yes please!" you said happily, he shown you to their room across the hall. You were greeted by all of Onew's room mates as you entered their room. 

"Anneyeonghaeseyo Soo Yun!" they bowed to you. 

You smiled at their friendliness, "Don't have to be so formal with me, you know~" you winked at them. They grined back. "Eh, so where's Onew?" you asked out of curiosity since he was the only one not there.

"He is still getting ready." the tall room mate said, which you recall his name being Minho. "So do you know all of our names?" he asked.

You shook your head, "Although, I remember you are Minho?"

He nodded and smiled gladly, "Yup! You will need to remember lots of names today, since you are meeting everybody." He turned to the other room mates, "Guys, why don't you introduce yourselves?" 

They all introduced themselves: Jonghyun (from what you already know about him, the mischevious one), Kim Kibum (also known as Key) and Taemin (he seemed innocent enough). 

"Well, okey dokey, we're done introducing ourselves?" Onew suddenly butted in as he came into the room. 

"Yup, it took you long." Key eyed him from the corner of his eye.

"Sorry," Onew apologized. He turned to you, "I think it's time for you to meet our dorm mates!" Onew grinned at you. You gave back an excited smile.

Everyone got up and made their way downstairs to the dining room. It seemed like everyone was already downstairs for breakfast (seeming you, Onew and his room mates were late).

You walked into the dining room with Onew, but before sitting down, you obviously had to introduce yourself. Everbody were noisly chatting, but was interrupted by Onew's announcement. "Everybody, we have a new person in our dorm and I think she'd like to introduce herself." Onew announced. Everybody shut up after hearing there was a new person. 

"Mmm, Anneyeonghaeseyo, I'm Soo Yun. Umm, there's nothing much to say really... Ah, hmm, please take care of me?" You stood awkwardly at the front. 

"Ahh, she is so cute! Can I look after her?" one of the girls shouted out. 

Onew laughed, "By all means!" 

One girl waved to get your attention "I have a spare seat here." her smile welcomed you. 

You came to sit down next to her, you thanked her for the seat. "I'm Hyo-hyeon, by the way." Onew smiled at you making friends already.

Then, everybody introduced themselves, going around the whole table. Super Junior group to SNSD, EXO-K to EXO-M, etc.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You stirred your cereal (well, milk) in a bored manner. However, you weren't any where near bored, it was fun talking and listening to your new dorm mates. 

But you were just worrying about what had happened last night. 

"...and I guess that was enough time for you to run off with Onew."

 You remembered what Zelo said to you last night. It made you worry, knowing that you knew what he really felt. The love potion was also like being so drunk, that you tell everyone the honest truth (though obviously a safer version of alcohol), but maybe the honest truth that should be kept a secret. 

"Hey, Soo Yun?" Onew called out for you, you looked up hearing your name. "You look sleepy, did you sleep okay?" he asked you, concerned.

The question immediately made you think about what had happened last night with Zelo, you wanted to keep that a secret. "Ohhh! Of course, slept like a baby!" you said to Onew. 

"Hm, really?" Onew asked again, you nodded to reassure him. 

"Man, you must sleep like a rock then! It was so loud last night!" Yesung said. 

You looked at Yesung, "...what do you mean?" you asked him, hoping it wasn't what you were involved in.

"I don't know...but it was defiantly coming from outside. The street." he replied. 

*Aw, damn.* you thought, *Was we talking that loud?...* 

"I heard it too!" Jessica said, "You know, it sounded like an arguement." she joined in, "Didn't it?" she asked her room mates, they all nodded in agreement.

Before you could argue against that and try to reassure everybody it was nothing, a bell went off. The school bell.

"Ah, we all have P.E first, right?" Leeteuk asked, everybody murmured yeses. "By the way, it's Victoria's and Tiffany's turn to clean up at lunch~" he said before everybody left for their class together. 

You followed on behind them, but Onew kept you behind. "Here." he said, he threw you a shirt, tracksuit bottoms and trainers which thankfully landed in your arms gracefully. "Your sports kit, you'll need it for class." he smiled at you. You smiled back and thanked him, you walked together to class.

Your lessons were as just as normal as your old school, normal lessons, nothing special. But since it was one of your first days, it was more fun (probably because you got to kind of 'bond' with your new class mates more), although the teachers are nicer than the ones in your old school. They seemed a lot kinder and had a close relationship with the students. 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The first lessons went quickly (for you anyway) and it was soon lunch break. At the end of lesson you got out for lunch, you were not with Onew (it was a maths lesson and Onew was in a higher class than you) but he said beforehand to meet somewhere at lunch. 

As you walked out of class you heard Tiffany behind you, "Aw, man! Have to go back to my dorm to clean up!" she told her friends, "Humph. But I'll meet you up later, okay?" she asked her friend, they agreed and waved her goodbye. "See ya~" she waved back, she ran in front of you-on her way back to the dorm. 

She noticed you walking alone, "Eh? Oh, hey Soo Yun!" she stopped for you. "Are you lost? Do you want me to walk with you to the cafeteria?" she asked you, kindly. 

You laughed and shook your head, "No, it's okay!" you said to her. "You should go back and clean up anway." you . 

"Hahaha, very funny." she stuck her tongue out at you jokingly, you did the same.She laughed and ran off while you walked by yourself, finding your way to some place where Onew said to meet up. 

"Hmm, now where was it?" you asked yourself, "Oh, Onew, why couldn't we meet up at the cafeteria, I know where that is. But no, it has to be some place where I don't know..." you complained.

You looked around if there was anyone to ask for directions and funnily enough, there was no one. Not one person. You sighed, "If everybody is at the cafeteria, then damn, these people like their food." 

So, you carried on walking and concidentally saw Zelo in the distance. "Ah, yay~Someone I can ask," you thought, but then remembered what happened the last night. You haulted to think about it for a moment, "Hmm..." you thought, but then noticed someone was with Zelo. 

Curious, you just had to know who he was talking to. You quickly crept closer and hid behind a bush not far from him. 

"Why so blue, Zeloo?" a boy approached him. The boy was also quite tall, looking at his uniform, he seemed to be a senior. 

Zelo was sitting on the ground, leaning against a tree. He sat in the shadow of the tree, his hair 'was' blue. *Does that mean...he's upset?* you asked yourself in your head, remembering that sometimes Zelo's hair changes colour matching with his current mood. 

Zelo looked away from this boy and ignored him. 

The boy's face turned irritated, "Thinking your cool now? Ignoring me?" the boy snapped at him. Zelo rolled his eyes at him and continued to ignore him. "You little...(!)" the boy said as he grabbed Zelo by the shirt, he pushed Zelo against the tree.

Your eyes widened seeing this, but you stayed back, hoping the short-tempered boy would let go of Zelo. 

"Let go of me...Kwan." Zelo said calmly, still not giving eye contact to 'Kwan'. 

"Hmm, at least you're talking to me now." Kwan said, "But look me in the eye, Zelo. It's rude if you don't look at people while talking to them." 

Zelo gave out a sigh before doing so; he looked Kwan in the eye. "Happy now?" 

Kwan nodded, "Yep, I'll let you go of you now."

You sighed in relief hearing this. But how he did let go was not at all what you expected. 

Kwan let go of Zelo in a calm matter, but then punched him hard causing Zelo to fell to the ground (unfortunately head first). 

Zelo sat up slowly, holding his hurt jaw (which Kwan had just punched), "What do you want with me?" Zelo asked. 

Kwan shrugged, "Bored, you were the only one out here." 

You gasped in shock from behind the bush, unseen. But you had to reveal yourself now, *Nobody punches my friend for fun and gets away with it.* you thought. 

You got up and revealed youself. "Hey! What makes you think you can just punch him for fun?" you shouted at the bully. You walked up to Kwan angrily. 

"Now, now, now. Who's this?" Kwan said, checking you out. 

"Go away. This has got nothing to do with you, only between me and him." Zelo said, "Whatever 'this' is."

You looked down at Zelo, "No!" you shouted at him. Then looked up to Kwan, "You..." you pointed at Kwan, trying to torment him, "...You can't just go around beating up innocent people! It's not good for soceity!" you shouted at him- grey clouds started to form as you got angrier.

"And what are you going to do about it?" Kwan asked, underestimating you. 

"Nothing...for now." you replied.

He scoffed softly and rolled his eyes, "Wow, I'm scared(!)" he said sarcastically. "Well, if you don't mind, I'm going to leave you now, apparently scary girl and blue wuss." He said, walking away. 

*Aish, this guy, how can he just walk away like this...* you thought. Then a heavy looking stone caught your eye, you picked it up. You looked at Zelo mischeviously, "You're totally not going to hit him, you know that?" 

You looked back to Kwan, who was now pretty far away, but close enough. You used the last of your arm strength (since it the rest was used up from PE class) and threw it at Kwan. 

It hit him, it caused him to fall to the ground. He shouted curse words as he got up, he turned back to see you smirking. He then called you unpleasant names and stormed off angrily. 

Zelo's jaw was dropped, "Woah! I didn't know you could throw like that!" he praised you. He looked up at you, he saw you scowl behind Kwan's back and hear you mutter "And that's what you get for hurting my friends." 

Zelo laughed at you, he got up, "Umm, Soo Yun." he got your attention. "Sorry for...last night." he apologized and bowed to you.

"Please don't be!" you said, "Actually...I want to apologize as well, you have been kind to me, but I have just gotten you into endless trouble." you bowed to him, "I would like to repay one of my two favours now to you, it would make me feel good about myself." you laughed nervously. 

"No..you don't have to, I can ask for the favour at anytime right?" Zelo said.

"...please?" you asked Zelo, giving him a sincere smile-making the sky blue again. 

Zelo sighed, "Okay then..." he thought for a moment before deciding. 

He looked up, he made his decision. "So what's the favour?" you asked, giving a nervous smile, hoping it wouldn't be anything like: you have to massage his feet every night for a week, or to be his slave. 

Zelo hesitated before saying. "A...umm, A urr..." 

"Hurry up then!" you said, kind of laughing at his cute hesitation. He carried on 'urr'-ing and 'um'-ing. You soon got impaitent, "Come ooon, spit it out!" Then he finally gave his answer...He replied:

"A...A kiss!"