Onew's point of view.

Star Academy: School for the Gifted.

"A..A kiss...?" you hesitated nervously, looking at Zelo with disbelief. 

Zelo sighed as he flopped to the ground, he put his knees up and rested his head on them. "I'm sorry...It's all I can think about right now..." he said. "...not kissing you! But of you..." he dug his head between his knees. 

You started to warm up in embarassment as he talked. "For some reason, I've been having these feelings about you, and I don't know why." Zelo said.

*Yeah, that's probably the Love Potion talking.* you figured. *Hmm, actually...* you thought. You started to quietly mutter under your breath, "If this is the love potion talking, then it'll be okay..." Onew did say that after the Love Potion effects went, Zelo would forget everthing that happened. "But then, I also have to think about myself as well..." you muttered to yourself, "After all, this would be my first kiss." You pouted and carried on muttering to yourself. 

Whilst you continued to talk to yourself, Zelo hesistantly got up. You did not notice this since you were in your own world at that moment. But then, Zelo suddenly grabbed you. "What the-" you said but was interrupted by Zelo's kiss to you. He held you, but you stayed tense and stiff since it was so sudden. 

...And from not a long distance away, Onew was watching. Frustrated and annoyed, he walked off in a mood.

Onew's P.OV (go back when lunch break started):

I walked out of class eagerly to meet up Soo Yun. I told her to meet me at the old, abandoned spare room instead of the cafeteria for a reason. I just hope she doesn't get lost, since it's not exactly a popular place to hang out. 

I accidently bumped in Minho and Taemin on the way there, "Hey, hyung. You really going to do it then?" Minho asked.

I nodded, "Yup!" giving them a big grin. 

"Good luck then, hyung~" both Taemin and Minho said to me as they walked off. 

I walked on ahead, my heart pumping, *Yes, I'm really going to do it.* I encouraged myself in my head. 

And why was my heart pumping? Why was I eager to meet up with Soo Yun? Because I was going to confess to her. Yes, after all this time, I'm finally going to confess. 

Last night I was thinking of doing it, but wasn't so sure, so I asked the others for advice. 

Flashback:

"Hyung! You should totally go after her!" Jonghyun shouted loudly. 

"Shh! She'll hear you! She's only across the hall!" I told off Jonghyun. "I'm not sure, it's a bit too...soon, don't you think?" 

Minho scoffed, "Too soon? You liked her for how many years now!" 

"You even liked her when she wasn't with you." Key contributed. 

All that I could do now was listen and go 'Hm...'. "But it's not like she's going anywhere soon. Plus, nobody's going to suddenly ask her out..." I said.

"Hey, what about that pink haired guy she was with the other day?" Taemin joined in as he came into the bed room and sat down on his bed. 

"Zelo? Naah, they only knew each other for like two days." I said back. 

"And?!" Jonghyun started to shout again, "They're 'pretty' close already, Onew. They've done loads of stuff together! And...they only known each other for two days." he said. "Don't let him take your girl! You have to fight for her! Even if it means a battle to the death!" 

Me and the rest rolled at eyes, "You should really stop watches those dramas." Minho said, giving Jonghyun a pat on the back. 

"But he's not too wrong," Key said. Everybody started to listen to Key, "Hyung, this 'Zelo' is trouble for you. He's getting too close to Soo Yun. Plus, Soo Yun's a very pretty girl with a nice personality, any guy would want her. Get her while you can." he said to me, ending his advice with a smile.

My face lit up, after hearing that advice I knew I should confess to her the very next day. "Okay! I'll do it tomorrow then!" I announced, everybody cheered. I gave Key an extra grin, Jonghyun seeing this, he said "But what Key said, is basically what I said." 

"Hyung, we don't listen to you anymore after all those dramas you watch on TV." Taemin said to Jonghyun. 

End of Flashback.

I finally got to the old spare room. Soo Yun wasn't there, I didn't really expect her to be early anyway. I worried that she was lost after five minutes waiting for her, but maybe she was just held up by a teacher or something. 

While those five minutes of waiting for her, I thought about all the things I probably missed when we seperated. Elementary school graduation, moving into Middle school, graduating middle school. Then I thought about the firsts.

Her first boyfriend, her first kiss. Maybe Soo Yun wasn't as innocent when I left, maybe she did it already.

"Haha, naaah..." I reassured myself, "I haven't done any of those yet, it's unlikely for her to do those stuff." I looked at my wristwatch for the time; it had already been 10 minutes. "Where is she?" I asked myself, so I went out to look for her. 

I made my way outside, nobody was outside (most likely eating at the cafeteria). I'd be scared if I saw people not in the cafeteria, knowing everybody in this school likes their food. 

I walked around, trying to find Soo Yun.  I noticed the school bully walk past, I hoped he'd avoid me and he did. He was too busy rubbing his head and muttering curse words under his breath. I was confused, but I carried on walking, desperately trying to find Soo Yun so I could talk to her.

It wasn't long till I saw her in the distance, she was with someone else. A blue haired guy. I never knew anyone in the school with blue hair before (except for TOP from the YG dorm, however that was not him) but as I walked closer towards them, I soon realized it was Zelo. 

I haulted to see what they were doing, it was an odd scene. Zelo was sitting on the floor, looking pretty glum. And there was Soo Yun talking to herself. *What are they doing?* I thought to myself, trying to figure out what's happening. I stood and watched them, seeing what would happen next. 

And I wish I didn't see what happened next, I wish I just interrupted the whole weird scene and took Soo Yun away from Zelo. But, I didn't...

I saw Zelo get up, grab Soo Yun and kiss her suddenly. It didn't seem like Soo Yun wanted it to happen, she was stiff when Zelo held her. In other words, Soo Yun didn't want it to happen, Zelo kissed her for no good reason and especially without her permission.

All I wanted to do was to punch the hell out of Zelo, but I controlled myself and held myself back.  I realized, *Zelo's still on the love potion's effect...so it's not exactly his fault.* but my other (angry) side of my thoughts got the control of my whole head. But it didn't take control of my actions (fortunately for Zelo).

Before anything else happened between Soo Yun and Zelo, I walked off. Now my whole day is ruined, and maybe my life with it. 

All I hope now, is that Soo Yun will be honest with me with what happened with her and Zelo.