Introduction to the Academy: Part 2

Star Academy: School for the Gifted.

"Finished!~" you shouted gladly as you waved the papers high. 

"Goody goody~!" the man said taking the papers off you, he scanned through the pages seeing if you missed any slots to fill in. "Okay Lee Soo Yun..." he said, he pulled you up from your seat. "Now, you are officially a Star Academy student." he said, he shook your hands and you bowed to him.

"Welcome to Star Academy!" he said with a smile, "Oh my Gosh, I haven't even introduced myself yet!" he exclaimed. Zelo groaned, slumped onto the arm chair. "Well, I'm the principle of the School!" he said happily. You waited for a few moments so he could carry on...but he didn't... He just blinked and smiled at you. "Wow, what a great intro for yourself." Zelo said uneuthusiastically and sarcastically, "I could do a better job." 

"Shut up before I use my star on you," the principle went. Zelo shut up and looked down. 

"Wow, what's your ability sir?" you asked curiously. The principle's star must've been something like super strength or something that threatening to get Zelo quiet. 

"Mine? I have a Pheromone Star." he said, a bit too gladly. You stepped back, cautiously. 

"Nothing to be proud of." Zelo called out.

"Well, it makes you obey me, so you can shut up." the principle said. 

"I don't understand," you said, "So what does your 'Pheromone' Star actually do?" you asked.

"It means I can use it so anybody, meaning I can control people with it with my good looks and stuff like that. Look, I'll give you an example." he said. You tilted your head slightly to the side, raising an eyebrow. The principle once again flipped his hair out of his eyes and walked over to Zelo. "Nooo! Don't you dare!" Zelo shouted, "This would be child cruelty if this was a normal school, I think it's still classed as child cruelty anyway!" 

When the principle came to the arm chair Zelo was sitting on, he bent down till he was face to face to Zelo and gently blew in his face. In an instant, Zelo eyes drooped tired, "Go to sleep now baby," the principle said quietly and Zelo fell asleep, snoring gently. 

He turned back to you and said "So you've been warned. Disobey me and that'll happen. But instead of making you fall asleep, I kind of hypnotise you to do stuff." You stood still, afraid of this pedo-ish creepy man thinking, "I think that 'is' child cruelty." 

"Ah, okay, what to do now?" he said walking over to you, he put his arm over you, then quickly taking his arm off your shoulder. "Oh! I forgot you were wet from the rain! I'm so sorry! Go change into your new uniform," he said. He shooed you into a small room and let you change into the uniform.

"Nice to be in dry clothes again~" you said happily as you came out of the room coming into the principle's office again. As you came in you saw Zelo waking up, "Huh?" he went rubbing his eyes. He gasped in shock, "Principle, why did you use your star on me! I did nothing wrong!" Zelo complained. 

"Yes you did." the principle went.

"How?" Zelo replied.

"By being born," the principle chuckled then saw you come in. "Ah!~ Soo Yun is dressed in her uniform~ You look cute in it!" he complimented. You blushed and thanked him. Zelo stood up, "Let everyone out sir, I want to show Soo Yun the school properly. Plus there's a soccer match soon, everyone will be pretty angry if they miss it." The principle agreed and he clicked his fingers, you could hear the sound of locks sliding open. People gradually started to come out, few by few as the minutes you stood there go by. 

"Okay, here's your backpack Soo Yun. All dry, I haven't dried any other stuff, I'm keeping the other stuff like your phone and knife, I'll give it you later. All your forms and details on your dorm are in your backpack. Now shoo children, go go~" the principle said, shooing you and Zelo away. You put on your backpack and started going down the stairs before Zelo. He stayed behind at the door, "One more thing before I go," Zelo said to the principle.

"What is it?" the principle asked.

"What's Soo Yun's star?" Zelo replied.

"It says it in one of the forms in her backpack," the principle answered. Zelo sighed and quickly ran down the stairs after you.

You were already down at the bottom, you waited for him outside the building. You heard Zelo panting loudly as he ran down the last few steps, you pushed open the door for him. "Thanks," Zelo said, catching his breath. You started to walk once again going past buildings, but this time Zelo explained what they are. "There's the cafeteria," Zelo said pointing at a large building (all of them were large to be honest.)

"If you ever get lost, look in this map, it tells you where everything is." Zelo explained, showing you a map that he took out of your backpack. "It tells you where you are and where you want to go." 

"So it knows where we are right now?" you asked, Zelo nodded, "Wow!" you went. You carefully unfolded the map revealing a diagram of the whole school, pin pointing to where you and Zelo were. "See we're next to the cafeteria!" Zelo said pointing to the dot to where you both were. 

"Wah~ I feel like Harry Potter with the Marauders' Map!" you said excitedly. "But it doesn't tell me where I want to go though..." you said.

"That's because you don't want to go any where. Think of somewhere you want to go," Zelo said. 

You answered with, "Zelo's dorm?" 

"Yeah, I guess that'll do..." Zelo replied, "Look, see!" he said, pointing to another dot that was suddenly appeared on the map. "That's my dorm!" You were amazed, 'no wonder everybody says this school is special' you kept on thinking. 

You walked on, passing many students, they all looked at you, noticing you were new. Nearly all the students had dyed their hair, most were blonde or brown. But you'd get that occasional bright blue in the crowd. "Wow, Zelo is right, the students here are pretty..." you thought. Zelo stopped at another tall, large building, so you stopped too. 

"This is one of the dorms, there are quite a lot. This one is the YG dorm." Zelo explained. 

"YG?" you thought, "They name their dorms?" 

"I should explain the whole dorm thing now." Zelo said, you told him to go on and explain. "Okay, so every dorm has their own name like YG, SM and blah blah blah. I'm in the TS dorm. Anyway, most people have roommates and they name themselves a group, like mine is B.A.P. This is easier for the school festivals we have during the year." 

"Ahhhh, I see..." you went as Zelo talked. "Which dorm will I be in?" you asked him.

"Hmm, let's see," he said, starting to look through your backpack. "Maybe this?" he took out a small booklet from your backpack. "Lee Soo Yun..." he read out. He mumbled through the book, flicking through the pages. "Oh, you're going to be in the SM dorm. Home to some of the most popular groups in school!" 

"Like who?" you asked.

"Well there's SNSD, 'everyone' loves them. Super Junior, you'll drool over them once you get there. SHINee, they might be the most awesomest people you'll ever meet, next to me of course." Zelo carried on. "Well, those are the three I know about, I don't know a lot about the rest. But I know their names, F(x), DBSK, BoA and there are some new people, EXO. I heard they have really cool abilities. But too bad you're not with me."  He shrugged. 

You and Zelo started to walk again, Zelo explaining everything to you. About school subjects, lesson times and blahdiblahblah. By the time you got round half way through the school, it was only 3pm. "The day is going pretty slow today," you said. Zelo nodded as he randomly flicked through the pages.

Zelo suddenly stopped again, shouting loudly, "A-ha!" You stood confused, asking what to him. "I know what you're star is!" he said loudly. 

"Ohh, really? What is it?" you asked, trying to peek over Zelo's shoulder. 

"Wow, it's pretty cool," he went, making you even more curious. "You can control the weather with your feelings." he read out. 

"Oohh..That makes everything clear now..." you said.

"What do you mean?" Zelo asked.

"Because when my best friend left, I became depressed and it would always rain. For the first month, my village got flooded. I was never happy after that so it rained, day after day. No sunshine, so everyone's crops went all 'bleurgh.' I bet everyone's in my village is having the time of their life now I'm gone." you answered. 

"Why isn't it raining now then? You remember your best friend and they're not here with you so...?" Zelo asked. You shrugged you shoulders, "It's probably because of me, I'm your new best friend~" he said cheerfully, putting one arm around you. You felt your face blush pink, you felt uncomfortable in a way but it made you feel warm, it made a smile break out. 

The sun shone bright warmly across the school, "Ah, so you're happy?" Zelo said teasingly.

"How is he not uncomfortable in any way? He's not blushing one bit! He looks so relaxed, but before when he held my hand he was so nervous and so... Pink!" you thought to yourself. 

Then you saw a group five of boys come your way, two of them had brightly coloured hair, one purple, the other blonde. The others were quite sane, black, brown and another was a different shade of brown.

One of them shouted out-

"Well, well, well. What have we got here?"