I love you, Lee Soo Yun and don't you forget it.

Star Academy: School for the Gifted.

I began to read it aloud for everyone else to hear...

Dear Onew,

I'm sorry. I'm sorry for making you feel guilty, for making you cry, for making you feel bad for yourself, for not talking to you, for leaving you out and leaving you, the list could go on. 

Sorry for avoiding you the last two weeks, I've had this strong 'feeling' when I'm with you lately, and it makes me nervous. I don't know why.

I don't know how to make up for all of my mistakes to you, I wish I could just make things okay again between us. I'm also sorry if you thought Zelo got in the way between us. 

I never really had feelings for Zelo, sorry if you mistook me for liking him in that way. Yes. I kissed him, but that was entirely Zelo's actions, I didn't want it to happen. Sorry. 

Last Friday night (when you went to meet up with Zelo in the nurses' office) he wasn't in, right? That's because he was with me, he planned to meet with me that night anyway. He said he wanted to apologize properly, but actually he confessed to me. 

I rejected it.

Then the following night, Taemin talked to me. He told me that you cried when you transffered to this school. For me. And you didn't just cry for me, you also loved me...it's funny.

Because I love you too. 

Since kindergarten I loved you. It started with a tiny crush on you and keeping it a secret. I think that was the only secret I kept from you, because the rest of the secrets I shared with you. Because you're my best friend. 

I was so lucky to have you as a best friend, all the others girls in school had a crush on you too, but couldn't keep it in. They all asked me to ask you out for them. I didn't tell you. I was scared you'd fall for them and not me, it didn't seem like you were interested in me at all. Which made me less sad everyday. But just being with you would make my day.

Then that little crush turned into love. 

I'm sorry for making you worried, I wonder if you can live fine without me? 

I love you, Lee Jinki and don't you forget it.

From Soo Yun.

Tears started streaking down my face as I finished reading the letter. I took the paper down down from face-level. My vision was blurry from the tears, but I could see everyone's jaw's dropped in shock. Jonghyun's and Key's eyes were watering. 

Reading that letter put so many thoughts in my head, *She actually loved me back? 'I' made her happy?* Then I realized.

"I...don't think I can live without her..." I said.

Taemin gulped, "You...you don't think she's really gone, right?" 

I stood silently, several thoughts crossed my mind. *Is she really gone? But she's gone for a week now...Where is she actually?* I asked myself. 

I started to talk without realizing, "I want to see you again..." I scrunched my hands tightly in irritation as the tears fell down my face. I scrunched the paper tightly causing it to crumple. "I need to see you again..." I said softly, I let go of the paper, letting it float to the ground gently. 

"Wait..." Key said, he walked over to the letter and picked it up, "Keep it. For memories of Soo Yun, if she's really gone." 

 "NO! She's not gone!" I abruptly blurted out angrily, I denied the fact she was gone. I knew it was obvious she was, but I didn't want to admit it. My heavy angry breathing turned quiet again as I calmed down. 

"...sorry, Key. I just...want to at least know where she is." I started to breath heavily and angrily again as I failed to figure out where she could be. 

I couldn't take it anymore, I couldn't control myself, I used all my force to push Soo Yun's door open. "Soo Yun! Soo Yun!" I called out, obviously there was no reply. 

And with one great push, I got the door open. I looked around the room, my eyes dashed everywhere, in search for Soo Yun. I was horrified to just see an empty room. Nothing. Just a bunch of boxes neatly stacked on the side. More tears rolled down my face, my vision became blurry again. I wiped them with my sleeve.

I was worried. "Where's Soo Yun," I asked myself constantly, "Where's Soo Yun," My lips trembled as I said the same words over and over again, "Where's Soo Yun." My hands trembled, my whole body trembled. My knees trembled so much I fell to the floor.

"Soo Yun..." my voice throbbed because of the tears. I sighed at the response I got, which was none at all.

Then I gave up.

People always say don't give up on love, but it's no point when the other person isn't even here to love. So I gave up.

I sighed again as I laid down on the floor. My eyes were dry and stinging. *Is this it?* I asked myself in my head, *Do I just give up just like that?* 

But before I could officially say I've given up by closing my eyes and trying to fall asleep peacefully like nothing happened...

A voice stopped me.

A familiar voice, a voice I wanted to hear for all this time. A voice I would treasure forever. Soo Yun's voice.

"I wondered if you could live without me," I heard her say from behind me. I shot up and spun around to see her. 

My eyes widened in shock seeing her again, she was standing in the doorway. My roommates were standing around her with their jaws dropped in shock as well.

"Could you?" she continued. 

I stood there silently, the shock of seeing her again made me speechless. 

"Oh..." she went, she looked down at the ground. I wanted to say no, I couldn't live without her, it's too hard to, but I couldn't speak for some reason. "...well, I know I can't live without you." She said and gave a weak smile.

"After knowing your part of the story about how you felt about me, I realized how much advantage I took from you the last couple of weeks I've been here. We were actually together for once, and I just avoided you." She sighed, "So for the last week I wanted to just die, well yeah, commit suicide for the clinical term. That's why you didn't see me for the last week. But I couldn't do it. I couldn't just do a simple thing and die." 

*Pabo.* I thought in my head as she said that, *It's harder to die than you think.* 

"Since I couldn't, I locked myself in the room and left myself to die." Soo Yun said (which explained why she was so pale) "Whilst that time, I heard you go pass my door and whisper through 'Sorry, will you come back soon?'." I went pink as she smiled weakly. 

Then I remembered the times I did that, I remembered the feeling of never seeing her again. It made my dry eyes wet with tears again. 

"So if you hate me, I understand." she said sincerly to finish off. She looked at the ground, I saw her tears splash to the ground. 

For some reason, my tears became hot with anger. I finally got all my words and courage back. As she had her head down, looking at the floor, my insticnts just told me to run to her. Her head went up hearing fast footsteps coming to her. 

I put my arms around her and pulled her closer to me. Our lips met and we kissed. 

My first kiss and her first proper kiss.

That kiss lasted for several moments, those several moments were memorable for me. After I just held her tight in my arms.

"Soo Yun... I will never hate you, ever." I said, hugging her even tighter. 

"I love you, Lee Soo Yun and don't you forget it."

 

 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

 

7 years later...

(Your P.O.V):

"Argh! Pick up, Onew!" you said irritated at your phone.

'This is Lee Jinki, well also known as Onew! Sorry, I'm busy at the moment, so just leave a message after the beep! Beeeeeeeep~!' The phone went. 

"Urm, hi Onew. I'm really really sorry, can you at least answer my phone calls or messages please? Sorry." you said and sent the voice mail. You sighed and groaned frustatedly as you slumped down into the couch and threw your phone beside you. 

You were worried about Onew. You both lived in an apartment together for about two years now, but because of an arguement, he had not come back for nearly five days. The arguement was a total misunderstanding- The other day you had met up with an old friend, Zelo. But you forgot to tell Onew...and he saw you and Zelo together; he mistook it completely. 

You hadn't been in an arugument with Onew like the one from five nights ago since ''ever'. 

Flashblack

"Why were you with Zelo?!" Onew asked you angrily.

"I-It wasn't anything like that, I swear!" you replied, tears were threatening to come out from your eyes.

"You didn't even tell me where you were going!" Onew said, his voice was still loud. 

"I forgot to tell you...I'm sorry!" you explained. 

"Forgot to? How can you forget to tell me where you were going when we live with each other?" Onew asked bitterly.

You looked down at the floor, "I-I don't know...but I'm sorry!" you looked up at Onew who avoided to look at you, he had a look of disgust on his face. He didn't reply, just looked away.

You gave out a quiet sigh of relief, hoping he would forgive you, but worried at the same time if he didn't.

"Onew..." you said quietly. He ignored you; he started to walk away to another room. 

"Onew!" you said loudly this time, you tugged his shirt to try and get his attention.

He pushed your hand off fiercely, "Don't talk to me!" he shouted furiously, his face was now full of anger and annoyance. You just stood in shock, he had never shouted at you before. 

"Aish!" Onew grunted before he stormed out of the apartment. 

"Sorry...?" you said quietly as the the door slammed closed.

Flashback ended

...and since then, Onew had not come back. You put your knees up on the sofa and hugged them. "Where is he?" you asked yourself, "It's been five days now..." 

You had called all of Onew's closest friends, including Key, Taemin, Jonghyun and Minho (who were Onew's room mates during their school years) but all of them said they had not seen Onew. 

You waited paitently for a reply from Onew (which was quite unlikely) but you didn't give up. However, since it was already midnight and your day had been pretty tiring, your eyes were drooping for sleep. But you did your best to stay awake: you got an energy drink for yourself, danced around a bit and did such other things to keep yourself awake. However none worked; dancing around just made you even more tired.

As sleep got the better of you and your mind was beggining to shut off, your phone suddenly played its message tone. 'BeeepBeeeep~' it went.

Your eyes shot open and you jumped up, grabbing your phone. As you unlocked your phone, you hoped it was not just a random text from your messaging service. 

You gasped in shock and squealed when you saw it was from Onew. But when you read the message, your excited grin turned into nervous face. 

To: Soo Yun

We have to talk. 

Meet me at the usual place.

From: Onew

And when Onew means 'the usual place', he means the local park up the road. 'The usual place' is popular for break ups and only break ups. It's called the usual place because of the daily and usual girls coming out of that part of the park crying their eyes out (because of a break up). You did not want to be one of those girls. 

But despite of the location of arrangement, you ignored it, Onew wouldn't break up with you there, right? So you got up and went out to meet with Onew (even though it was nearly 1am). 

----------------------------------------------------

When you got to the park, it was deserted (well obviously, its 1am) but it was strangely quiet for a night of the city. It was cold and you were silly enough to forget to bring a coat. You took a heavy sigh out, the misty clouds of your hot breath floated around your face.

Finally, when you arrived to the 'usual place', you saw Onew standing in the light of the street lamp. You slowly approached him, you gave out a nervous smile.

Onew kept his distance from you, he sighed before he started to speak. "Soo Yun..." he started. "We've been together for about 7 years now and I still hate it when you're around boys...it just irritates me." 

"Even if it's Minho, Jonghyun or any of our close friends. And especially with Zelo...Especially Zelo. I can't be with you 24 hours a day and I won't know who you'll be with and what you'll be doing with them. I don't want boys hitting on you all the time when I'm not with you, I just can't let you be alone, knowing what kind of guys are out there...sorry, I just can't."

You stood silently, so many thoughts crossed your mind, *Is he actually going to break up with me...?* You saw his mouth open again, it was going to speak again.

*Please don't say anything else, please please. Sorry Onew, I'm sorry, just hug me, kiss me, whatever and let's go home. Please Onew...please.* You could feel your throat being clogged up from the threatening tears. 

"I wish I could show people that you are mine and only mine...is there a way to do that?" Onew said, "Maybe there is, but for now, I only know one answer. Sorry if you don't want to, I think it's the only way," 

You kept your head low and your eyes shut whilst he spoke, you wanted him to shut up, to just take you home. *Stop talking, stop talking, stop talking.* you chanted in your head. 

"Will you marry me, Lee Soo Yun?" 

It echoed in your head.

                         Will you marry me...

                                                           Marry me...  

You lifted your head slowly to see Onew on one knee with a ring in his hand, holding it out for you. 

Onew smiled at you as you stood in absolute shock. "Will you?" Onew smirked. 

"Yes! Oh my God! Yes!" you finally got your words back, you ran up to Onew and hugged him. 

"I love you, Lee Soo Yun and don't you forget it." 

 

 

 


 

 

Oh my, hasn't it gone quick? c: i hope the ending wasn't so rubbish for you. i read it over and over again and i think it's a bit poop tbh.

hehe, sorry for all you people who wanted Soo Yun to end up with Zelo... :l lol she even ended up marrying Onew, whoopsy. btw i need to changed the title, because my current story title (Star Academy: School for the Gifted) is a bit boring, so can any of you think of a better one for me? :) keke~

*sigh* you know what guys? i've already got an idea for a sequel for this story. hmm... -__-    so keep in touch, yeah? :DD 

It was nice knowing all of my subscribers, I will miss you all ~>~ 

SARANGHAEYO~