Zelo.

Star Academy: School for the Gifted.

 

This is not the sequel. But since some people wanted to know about Zelo, here it is (though it may not be what you expected)... :/ 


(Zelo's P.O.V)

I really miss Soo Yun sometimes.

More than I should to be honest.

I liked her from the beginning, when we first met and I still do. I didn't know about her...well until I confessed to her. It turns out that she wasn't interested in me, just for Onew. I knew I saw it coming, but...I liked her too much to admit it. 

Since Soo Yun rejected my confession and she's going out with Onew now...everything's changed for some reason. I don't know why or how, it just has.

I don't hang around my dorm with my hyungs that often anymore. I sit under a tree not far where I confessed to Soo Yun, it sounds stupid and desperate, I know. But I do it to remind myself I can't have her anymore, that the fight for her has ended and that I lost.

I wish I could at least talk to her, I could if I wanted to really, but I think that Onew will get intimidated if I were to talk to Soo Yun. But even if Onew didn't get intimidated and was alright with me being close to Soo Yun again, I would refuse the offer. Why, I hear you ask?

Well because I know that if I'm close to Soo Yun again like I used to be, I would be pretty much be falling in love again. If I talk to Soo Yun again, my love for her will just rise, even if I'm to the 100% in love with her, I would rise to the 101%. 

I love the feeling of falling in love, it makes me feel warm inside. I wish I could have the feeling again...but only Soo Yun can give me that feeling. I wish that she could understand that. I guess no one will. 

I want to try and fall in love again, but everybody say there's only that one person who can do that. Now I feel like I'll be alone forever and I'll die alone. Does anyone else have that feeling? That they'll be alone forever? No one should be believe except for me, because I bet them all they haven't experienced the feeling of falling in love. 

Maybe that's what I miss. The feeling of falling in love. Then maybe I could try to fall in love with someone else? No, I don't think it works that way. I guess you can only fall in love with that one person. In my case...Soo Yun.

But she chose Onew over me, I don't think she liked me in that way anyway. I wonder what things would've been like if she did have those kind of feelings for me. Maybe she would've fallen for me instead of Onew.

7 years later...

I can't take it anymore, I just can't. I thought I could, but I can't. 

I can,t live without Soo Yun, it sounds silly, but I can't.

I guess this is when you say 'it's easier said than done'.

Why can't I just do it? Just forget about Soo Yun, forget about her completely. It's been 7 years and I still can't forget about her. Forget about one little person.

Though...I have to admit, that one little person was very important in my life. She was my first and only love.

I also haven't seen Soo Yun in any of those 7 years either. I do have her on Facebook but I don't speak to her or anything. Yes, and since I have her on Facebook, I did see the news of her moving in with Onew. Which crushed me a little. All of those pictures she updates with Onew in them, of them hugging, together- crushes me.

I couldn't do it anymore, I had to see Soo Yun again. So I did.

And I think I ruined Soo Yun's relationship with Onew (because he saw us together, thinking that Soo Yun was cheating on him) but really made this better for the relationship...?

I heard the news with my own ears, with Soo Yun herself telling me on the phone. "We're getting married~" she said to me happily and excitedly.

"Omo! Congratulations, I'm so happy for you!" I lied and pretended to sound happy. 

Afterwards, I put doen the phone slowly. I sighed. "I guess this is the actual end for any chance with Soo Yun." 

Yeah, I guess it is. Before, there was at least a tiny chance of being with Soo Yun again, only a tiny chance. At least there was some chance. A bit of hope...

But now she's getting married

I may love Soo Yun, but even for her I'm against ruining marriages

Sometimes I wonder what life would be like if I never met Soo Yun. If I never invited her into Star Academy. Wouldn't that mean she would have never met Onew again? 

Would I be what I am today? Would my future or life be any different if I didn't meet Soo Yun?

Maybe if i didn't meet Soo Yun 7 years ago, maybe I would've met her in later life. Like us meeting was meant to be. Maybe...she would've fell for me.

No. I should think more of the real reality than the 'what ifs'. I sighed again as my thoughts were brought back into reality. The reality of Soo Yun of not loving me back like I love her.

......

Sometimes I really miss Soo Yun.

More than I should to be honest.

But now because of the harsh fate that was given to me, I'll really miss her. All the time.

 


Sorry if it's not what you expected >< *sigh* ... But! In this chapter, there's a few hints of what the sequel is going to be about. In my opinion, it's pretty obvious... ;p