Speaking to them. Part 2.

Star Academy: School for the Gifted.

By the way, I split the chapter into 2 parts, this is the second one-if you haven't read the first part, go on chapter 19. (◕‿◕✿)


Taemin's P.O.V:

I walked out of my room and stepped into the corridor, I closed the door behind me. Before I could walk off, my ringtone went off -BoopBooop~ "Hm, already a message." I said, I took out my phone and checked the message.

To: Taemin.

Are you crazy? You're going to leave Onew, your friend who is upset, for some banana milk?! You idiot, I hope you feel good for yourself, when you come back, Key's gonna nag at you SO much. Pabo.

From: Jonghyun. 

I sighed at the message, I ignored it and put my phone back in my pocket. *I'm sorry, hyung. But just because I'm the quiet maknae, doesn't mean I have to be clueless and follow everyone else, which what you're doing, does nothing.* I shook my head and walked across the hall to Soo Yun's. I knocked on the door. No reply. 

So I went off to look for her.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"I haven't seen Soo Yun since science class." Kai said, "Sorry I'm not much help." 

"It's okay, thanks anyway," I thanked Kai and walked out of EXO's room, they waved goodbye as they closed the door. I went downstairs and check the dining room, kitchen and lounge. 

I sighed as I came out of the lounge, "I checked the ENTIRE dorm, and Soo Yun is no where. Where could she be?" I asked myself, "It's nearly 2AM and she's still not back?" I sighed again. "I guess I have to go search for you else where." I said aloud to myself and walked out of the dorm building. 

And there was a reason why I wanted to search for Soo Yun. 

Well, I wanted to confess to Soo Yun as well. Yes, I will confess to her.

For Onew of course though, not for myself. 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I checked my phone for the time; it had been at least 20 minutes since I started to search for Soo Yun outside. It was cold (well it 'was' 2.30 in the morning) but I was smart and brought a coat. 

I walked on for another 10 minutes before I found Soo Yun. 

She was sitting on a park bench by herself, in the light of the street lamp. I tilted my head in confusion, "Who in the world would sit outside at 2am on a park bench in the cold..." I muttered to myself.

I walked up to Soo Yun and she was fast asleep on the park bench. I awkwardly called out her name, "Ur..um...Soo Yun..?" I tried to wake her up. I poked her, "Soo Yun, wake up..."

Her eyes fluttered open, "Huh..What?" she said, rubbing her eyes. 

"I found you here, you were sleeping on this bench. It's 2am." I explained.

"Oh! Really?" Soo Yun was wide awake now. "Why are you out at 2am for then?" she asked me.

"I needed fresh air, so I took a stroll." I lied and shrugged.

She stood up, "Shall we go back then?" she asked. I nodded and we started to make our way back to our dorm. We walked in silence, I wanted to bring up the conversation about Onew, but I couldn't get myself to do it. 

About half way back to the dorm, I thought to myself *Taemin, it's now or never, do it for Onew, come on!* I haulted. Soo Yun didn't notice till she looked to the side and seeing I wasn't there. She turned around, "What are you doing, Taemin?" 

I stayed silent for a few moments, I tried to figure out what to say. "Taemin, hello? Is something wrong?" Soo Yun asked.

"Do you not like Onew?" I blurted out. Soo Yun looked shocked when I mentioned his name.

Soo Yun laughed nervously, "What do you mean? We're friends...Best friends!" 

"Is that what you think? Because you haven't spoken to Onew all week, and aren't 'best friends' supposed to tell each other everything? It didn't seem like you told him that Zelo kissed you." 

Soo Yun was shocked that I knew, but I saw it in her eyes-the guilt and the loss of hope. She stayed silent.

"Did you know...that when Onew first started here. He would always used to cry for you. Everyday. He stopped after a while, and when I mean a while, I mean 2 years. He never gave up for you, after those 2 years he soon realized that seeing you again was hopeless. So he gave up. Well, let's just say he tried giving you up. He tried to go for someone else, but when he was going to ask her out, he failed. He couldn't do it. He was still in love with you. And when he finally met you again, you went for someone else. Zelo." I told her. 

She continued to stay quiet, her head down. 

"Your first day, Onew told you to meet him at that abandoned classroom. You know why?" I asked Soo Yun, she kept quiet. "Because he wanted to confess to you. Finally after all those years apart, and also all those years he continued to love you, he could confess. But no. You had to go off and kiss Zelo. Am I right?" 

Soo Yun didn't say anything. 

"So this is how you treat your best friend. When he leaves you, you make him feel guilty for leaving you. Making him upset for the rest of his school life. He actually tried to forget about you, he tried moving on from you. He tried to acknowledge the fact  he will never see you again. But then, which never happens in this place, he finally meets you again, then you reject him. I mean, yeah, you can reject him, but at least do it nicely. And at least talk to him, seeing as you're his best friend." I said to Soo Yun coldly.

(To be honest, I'm never like this, especially to girls, but I had to get my point across effectively).

"And now, Onew is crying for you once again. For you."  I waited for a reply from Soo Yun, but nothing. At that moment, I thought Soo Yun was 'one' cold-hearted person. 

But my thoughts changed instantly when I saw a tear drop to the ground from Soo Yun. Then several more tear drops fell to the ground. Without saying a word, she ran off. 

And coincidently, it started to rain. 

I stood in the rain alone as Soo Yun ran back to the dorm.

I was confused, "Did I make things better...or did I make them terribly worse?" I asked myself and after that, I constantly worried if I did make them worse. 

 

"Sorry Onew, if I did make a mistake."