Soo Yun's door.

Star Academy: School for the Gifted.

Your P.O.V:

You ran back to the dorm, up the stairs and into you room. You shut the door and leaned against it. You slid down until you hit the floor. You put your  knees up and rested your head on them. 

"I can't believe that Onew wanted to confess to me that day..." you said to yourself quietly, your eyes were stinging from the very recent tears. 

"But...how did Taemin know about Zelo kissing me?..." you thought. You sighed and dug your head into your knees, "Taemin's right, I should've talked to Onew about it, he probably doesn't want to talk to me at all," you mistaken, when actually, the thing that Onew wanted to do most was to talk to you.

"He probably doesn't even want to see me anymore, let alone be my best friend." you mistook Onew's feelings again (only judging from Taemin's speech though).

But actually nobody but you knew the real story. What actually happened.

"Nobody understands me anymore...not even my best friend." you thought,"But it was my fault not telling someone, which caused me to make Onew, my best friend from childhood cry." you blamed yourself.  "Making him feel bad about himself..."

You sighed; tears started to come out again. "I just want to have a normal life again, but I want Onew be my side at the same time. It's not like that's going to happen..." you said. "I just want to die." -that thought gave you an idea.

You stood up quickly, aware of your choices. And for the rest of the night you thought of ways to 'commit' your final and only decision. You didn't want anymore mess- No more tears, no more pain. You didn't want to spill a drop of anything.

Not a tear drop...or a drop of blood.                  

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Taemin's P.O.V:

A week had past since I talked to Soo Yun 'about Onew'. And a week has past since anybody had seen her. I was getting worried, everybody was getting worried. 

On the Monday morning, a weekend after when I talked to her, she didn't come down for breakfast. We even went to check on her in her room, but when we knocked there was no answer. 

But it was already Friday again and nobody hasn't seen Soo Yun since last week. She didn't even attend classes or anything. Nobody knew where she was. 

Me, Minho, Jonghyun, Key and Onew came out of our room and into the corridor to get downstairs for breakfast. Our grins faded away as we all noticed Soo Yun's door across the hall. You could tell it was abandoned and had not been opened in a long time. 

Everybody was quiet and solemn now, they all walked off, I got distracted by the thoughts of Soo Yun. I was afraid that 'I' made Soo Yun feel guilty, too guilty that she disappeared.

Everyone had an idea of where she went or should I say, what she did. Onew tried to keep positive and hope that Soo Yun would come to see him soon, or at least come down to eat with everyone.

But it was obvious, we all wanted to think positive, but it was too obvious.

It was obvious that Soo Yun commited suicide. 

And it was probably all my fault, for giving that pressuring speech to her. If I didn't leave Onew and just stayed with the others, Soo Yun would be still here.

I sighed and catched up with the others.

"Sorry, Soo Yun and Onew, it was all my fault."

      ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Onew's P.O.V:

*The days go quick without Soo Yun. Also, the weather is bland and dull, that's probably what the weather is going to be everyday if Soo Yun's dead.* I realized of what I was thinking and shook my head. 

However, it was true- the week went quick (it was already the start of the weekend again) and the weather was dull.

Though, I still had to keep my positiveness up, Soo Yun can't be gone. She can't be. 

 I thought back; trying to remember what happened to Soo Yun before she disappeared. "Hmmm," I went loudly, but I didn't notice.

"What you thinking about?" Minho jogged up to me with his huge sports kit bag on his back. 

"Trying to think of reasons why Soo Yun disappeared." I replied. 

Minho suddenly got excited, "Oh, oh! A game?" he asked excitedly. 

I shook my head, "No. This is a real life situation. It's not a game." 

Minho stopped jumping around in excitement, "It's because you're scared you're gonna lose, right?" 

I rolled my eyes. Minho grinned.

So we started 'our game' as Minho called it (which made me a bit irritated because it was a serious situation, but I knew Minho was doing this on purpose). 

"We know it's nothing to do with you, Onew," Minho said, "Which is a good thing, right?" 

I nodded, my heart sunk a little knowing Soo Yun didn't think of me at all before disappearing, but it was a good thing the disappearance was nothing to do about me. Then I remembered the last person I saw her talk to- Zelo.

"Zelo!" I said loudly.

"What about him?" Minho asked.

"He was the last person to speak to Soo Yun the night she disappeared. I think." I explained.  

Before Minho could add anything onto my suggestion, Taemin ran up to us. 

"Hi hyungs!" he called out, running up to us. "What you doing?" he asked us.

"Walking back to dorm," I replied.

"But we're playing a game as well, want to join?" Minho added and asked.

Taemin smiled, "Oh, yes! What game are we playing then?" he asked.

"We're trying to figure out why Soo Yun disappeared." 

Taemin's joyful grin turned into a nervous smile. "That-That's not really a game, i-is it?" 

"That's what I said," I replied. 

So Taemin joined into our 'game', although he was nervous and hesitated to join in, we got a few answers which were 'a bit' made up, but hey, anything helps.

On the way back to the dorm, we met Jonghyun and Key. Now all of SHINee was walking home together. 

It was quite quiet when we got back, but then I remembered the TVXQ hyungs were going to accompany the SNSD noonas to get takeaways for dinner. 

I staggered up the stairs behind everyone else, then down the corridor. I couldn't help but notice the door opposite ours- Soo Yun's door. 

As Key took out the key and unlocked the door, I noticed something that was underneath the door, which was never there before- I would've known after seeing the door everyday. 

I walked to Soo Yun's door and bent down to get it. As I did so, Taemin noticed and he tugged Minho's shirt, "Hyung, hyung..."

Minho turned around, "What? What?" Taemin pointed at me, who was trying to slide the what seemed like a piece of paper out from underneath the door. 

"Hey," Minho got Key's and Jonghuyn's attention. They were all now watching me get the 'piece of paper' out. 

When I took it out, the rest gathered around me, eager to see what it was. It was an envelope-and yes, there was a letter inside it. 

I examined the front of the envelope - To Onew.

"Go on," Key pestered. I looked up to everyone looking at me, their eyes were filled with curiosity. 

I gulped before opening it the envelope. I took out the letter and began to read it aloud for everyone else to hear...

 


Haha, a cliffhanger- I think the next chapter will be the final. It's went so fast T^T So keep in touch ~ comments would be liked:3