Wandering around.

Star Academy: School for the Gifted.

The subway doors slided open, "My first time in Seoul...Let's make it a good one!" you said as you quickly stepped  out of the subway. You looked around seeing people rushing around busily, "I thought it's supposed to be the weekend." you thought. 

You walked out and stepped outside, even though it was quite early in the morning on a Saturday it was still very busy. You were amazed by how rushed and quick everyone was, nothing like where you lived. It was calm and quiet back in your little village. You breathed in the chilled air of the morning and started walking in a random direction. 

While you strolled along the long road, you over heard several conversations about 'Star Academy'. 

"I heard that students that enter Star Academy, they can never go back out. Not even to visit their family! I also heard, they don't have a choice to go, if they're chosen to go, they 'have' to go! So harsh!" You heard one man on the phone say.

"Apparently students who attend Star Academy have an IQ of 180! No wonder it's a school for the gifted!" you heard a kid say to his friend as they walked past you.

You were amazed at the rumors about this Star Academy, obviously you didn't believe the rumors. But the another side of you thought that 'was' a possibility that the rumors were true. You wandered around, passing tall buildings and small cafes, completely different sizes, yet all filled with employees and costumers. You had a slight bit of hope in you that would just bump into Onew, "Pft, yeah right." you argued against yourself in your head.

The sun suddenly felt hot against your skin as you stepped out of a shadow that belonged to a tall building. You were confused, only a few minutes ago it was cold and chilly, the sun was hidden behind the grey clouds, but now the hot sun hung high in the sky and it gave light everywhere. You brought your watch close to your face and you shielded your eyes from the sun. "Noon?" You said out loudly, "Oops, a bit too loud." you said quieter. 

You looked around to see several people walking behind you: a few groups of young boys and girls chattering loudly, an ajusshi and ajumma walking together, some bussiness women/men and a cute couple holding hands, smiling. There was also some random people just walking by and going into shops. Not a lot of people than you expected.

"Huh?" you thought to yourself, "It's noon on a Saturday, in Seoul! This place is so confusing..." You pouted and carried on walking. 

You came to a park where lots of people were "Phew," you thought, "I was becoming scared that there wasn't any people around." The hot sun beat down on your face, making you feel uncomfortable so you took off your coat and stuffed it into your backpack. You saw many people jogging and exercising in the park, some kids playing around and some people were walking their dogs. 

Half way through the park, you're exhausted. "Man, how big is this park? This is bigger than the village itself!" You said to yourself as you plopped yourself onto a bench, you let out a big sigh. Two people jogging passed you saying "No way! Apparently Star Academy..." 

"I don't get why this 'Star Academy' is so special, I heard so many rumors about it, but all of them sounds ridiculous!" you shouted out loud. A group of four young boys walking pass you stopped and backed their way back to you. "Oops, a bit too loud." you thought.

"What's so special about Star Academy?!" one of them exclaimed. You nodded slowly and unsurely. 

"Well," another one went, "No one but the students and teachers have been there, not even those school inspectors you get. Now, 'that' is how special Star Academy is!" 

"Ur, but you've never been there, so you wouldn't know." you said back. "I've heard Star Academy won't let the students out of the school, not even to visit their parents. So when you're in there, you're there forever. Without seeing the outside world, away from your family. Would you like to live like that?" 

The four boys looked at each other and then to you indirectly. "No..." they all went. You nodded and smiled sarcastically. 

"But!" the first one went, "Apparently-" 

"Apparently, apparently, apparently! That's what everyone says!" you stood up quickly as you shouted at them, "Why can't it be like, Star Academy student's 'can't' leave the school, Star Academy student's 'do' have an IQ of over 180! Can you prove that to me?" 

The four boys shook their head quickly and took a little step back. "Well can you?!" you shouted. Many people looked at you while you were shouting at the boys, you didn't care. You were too frustrated. 

Grey clouds started to form quickly in the sky, as soon as you knew it, rain started to pour down. The boys bowed as they said loudly "Sorry noona!" and they ran away. "I hope I didn't scare them..." you said quietly to yourself. 

As the rain pattered down quickly and hardly, everyone started to disperse. "Ah man!" you moaned as your rummaged through you backpack, "I bring everything but my umbrella! I brought my whole house in this bag!" you said aloud. But then you thought "But why the hell would I bring kitchen knives with me?" 

You groaned and started to walk in the rain...Without an umbrella. No one was out in the streets except for some usual random people, fortunately for them, they had umbrellas. You came to a wide path, the trees made a roof as their long branches collided with each others. 

You chattered your teeth together as you were getting soaked in the rain. A car rode down the path behind you, "I didn't know cars could ride on paths," you thought. It slowly pulled down beside you, and the window rolled down. "Hey, you're getting soaked, want a ride with us? Such a cute, pretty girl like you shouldn't walk in the rain like this." a thin, frail man with sunglasses on said with a grin. You could also see a large, fat man beside him at the steering wheel. "Yeah," the fat man said, he chuckled with a creepy smile. 

You gulped, "Okay, I knew something like this would happen while I was here. What was the plan?" you thought. The fat man came out of the car, walked over to you and put his hand on your shoulder. "Yes... Come on now, get into the car." 

"Oh crap, oh crap, oh crap, oh crap." you thought. "Faster mind! Think faster! What the hell was the plan?!" The fat man opened the car door for you. Your heart beat fast, "Oh God, oh God, oh God." you kept on saying in your head.

"Oh wait, let me just get something in my bag." you said to him. The man let you and you started to rummage into your bag. The fat man started to say something to the other man and you finally said "You think I'm stupid?" with a sharp kitchen knife in your hand. The two men looked shocked, "Well?" you said.

The rain poured down harder, you went up close to the fat man, making his back lean straight against the car. Knife to his neck. "Mess with me again...And you'll suffer the consequences." you said seriously. You backed away slowly and put the kitchen knife back into your bag. 

The man whimpered and ran back into the car. As soon he got the engine going, a police car quickly came down the path. "Aww, crap." you heard the two men go. 

The police car pulled up behind the fat man's car, a policeman came out shouting "Get out of the car!" By this you were grinning and trying not to laugh. The two men staggered out of their car. "You do know it's illegal to drive on these paths! At least 2 months setence, now come over here and get in the car!" the policeman shouted. The two men shouted together, "WHAT." 

The policeman nodded, "Wait wait wait! You two are wanted!" he realised. He did a short, quick jog to them and handcuffed them. Then he saw you, "Ah, so 'you' found them! Thank you, thank you for your help!" he said to you. You just smiled sweetly at him (trying to hide your laughter), he pushed the men into the police car and drove away. 

When they finally left, you burst out laughing giving out a big grin. The rain was starting to clear up, but it was still raining. When you stopped laughing, you let out a sigh and started to walk again. 

As you walked down the long path, you tried to keep yourself entertained, since it was boring walking by yourself. Well, you were walking by yourself throughout the whole day, but at least there was shops to windowshop at, or a dog to be amused by. You saw a stone on the ground, "Hmmm," you thought. 

You started to kick the stone around, you had effort to not kick the stone out of the path. Unfortunately, it wasn't just raining, the wind was blowing hard too. "I must look like a model right now." you said sarcastically to yourself. You went into your bag to find a mirror, when you found one, you clipped it open and looked into it. "Argh!" you screamed, "if hell was human formed, I think I found it..." You slammed the compact closed and stuffed it back into your bag.

"It's no point trying to fix myself up, the weather will just ruin it again." you complained, you let out another groan. A huge gust of wind blew in your face. "Nice." you said to yourself (sarcastically.) 

You pouted and looked down to the floor. You decided to put our anger into the rock, so you kicked it with great force. "Ouch!" You heard someone shout.

"Oops..." you said under your breath. You looked up to see huge iron gates with the words 'Star Academy' written in the middle of the gates, being part of the gates. Your mind wandered off, thinking about all those rumors about Star Academy, about why it's so special. From just looking at the freaking gates you can tell it's a private school of some sort.

"Hello? Helloooo?" a boy standing in front of you said, waving his hand in your face. "Girl? Hello? Helllooo?" he went.

"Huh?" you said as you shook your head to get back to the real world. You looked up to the boy, he had curly, cotton candy pink hair and he wore uniform, obviously a student from the academy. "But if Star Academy 'were' a private school they wouldn't allow them to dye their hair, especially pink!" you thought in your head. "Um, sorry about the stone..." you quickly said to him. 

"Ur, that's okay... But, the only thing I'm concerned about is..that you're a bit wet," the boy said.

You stood there awkwardly with your hair dripping wet and your clothes soaked through.