Chap2

This thing we call Destiny

 

OBSESSION - UKISS
 
Your POV
*phone ringing*
 
"Ne, yobosseyo?  Minji-ah. Why did you call? I miss you! it's been ages since you last called me."
 
"I'm fine. we're heading to Japan next week that's why I called you."
 
"That's good. Your having a tour. I see you and Chaerin-ah becoming more famous than ever."
 
"Ne. Gumawo. I just want to tell you something."
 
"What?"
 
"Seunghyun will come to Korea next week!" Minji said happily.
 
"chincha? chincha? aiisshh. how come he didn't tell me?!"
 
"because he wants to surprise you. *laughs*  he said he'll be staying at our house next week because he has nowhere to go because his whole family is in USA but unfortunately, we will leave next week. That's why I told you even if it's a secret."
 
"waaah. He? Staying at my house?! NO WAY!"
 
"Yes way. he will. *silence* uhmm.. ___-ah?"
 
"what now?!"
 
"gotta go. we have practice. bye! take care!"
 
YAH SEUNGHYUN-AH! you never changed! What will my mother tell if you knock at our door and... AHH!
 
*flashback*
 
"Chaerin-ah." i said playfully.
 
"what?"
 
"Let's go to the library. pleeeeaaasee..."
 
"ahh.. maybe next time? ask Minji." she said coldly
 
"Minji-ah, let's go to the Library."
 
"wae? we don't have homework.. and i'm sick of books. Ask your boyfriend" she said Lazily.
 
"I don't have a boyfriend." i said huskily.
 
"Annyong __-ah! ANNYONG!!" Seunghyun came running towards us. He was so happy that his smile was so wide.
 
"There is your boyfriend." Minji said.
 
                                                    
 
"YAH!" I protest
 
"Egi-ah, I want yogurt. come, let's buy." Seunghyun said with flirty and mocking voice.
 
"CHINCHA! I hate you!"
 
"Okay, okay. I get it. I'll stop. Let's go to the library."
 
"why should I go with you?"
 
"__-ah. don't be mean. you said you want to go to the library." Chaerin said.
 
"Yes, but not with him!" i said feircely.
 
"Not with me?" Seunghyun ask.
 
"yes. not with you."
 
"what a waste.. Jiyong is in the library at this very moment. Let's go."
 
"No. I dont want to."
 
"Yes you want."
 
"no."
 
"I can see it in your eyes."
 
"no."
 
"really?"
 
"yes."
 
"Okay you said yes. kaja!!" he said happily. He dragged me outside.
 
"YAH! SEUNHYUN-AH!!" but he continued to drag me.
 
we reached the library and there I saw Kwon Ji Yong. Kwon Ji Yong, The coolest person in the world. I frozed.
 
                                        
 
"told ya you would enjoy this." he lead me to the spare sits near Ji Yong. "Let's sit here. It would be nice."
 
I remained silent. all I want to do is look at him. he is handsome even if he doesn't smile. 
 
"___-ah, why are you not talking?" Seunghyun poked me.
 
"Because we're inside the library."
 
"but everybody's talking. Look."
 
"Jiyong's not talking."
 
"Okay whatever."
 
"can we stay here as long as he is here?"
 
"NE?! are you crazy?!"
 
"yes."
 
"no." he said.
 
"ok. just leave me if you want to go."
 
"but if you came out late, the road will be dangerous for you." he said, bragging.
 
"That's why you need to stay with me. arraso?"
 
"Ahh this girl! okay okay. arraso. Let's stay here."
 
*Hours had past*
 
"___-ah. Let's go home. It's 5 pm already."
 
"Go home with yourself."
 
"chincha. *sighs*"
 
*7pm*
 
"You're really obsessed with him."
 
"Yes. whatever."
 
"Students! The library will be closed at 7:30. please leave now and continue what you are doing tomorrow. Sorry to interupt and thanks for stoping by here. Take care." The librarian said.
 
"finally! ok let's go home." He said.
 
We walked to the streets. he insist walking and i don't know why. It's already past 8 when i came home. I want to go straight to my bedroom, wash myself, eat dinner and sleep. But as we go nearer and nearer, I saw my mother standing outside. And she saw us.
 
"YAH  ___! Do you now what time is it?!" she shouted
 
"Omma.."
 
"And you're with a boy! YAH! I didn't teach you to come home late because of dating!"
 
"Mrs. Cho, It's my fault. I ask her to stay at the library." Seunghyun said.
 
"Omma.." I  want to answer but my mouth became paralyzed. It's all that I can say. 
 
"Get inside!"
 
for 5 seconds, I hesitate. I don't want to leave him there. Omma is terrible when she's angry. But i went inside anyway. I never knew what happened to them that night. Seunghyun wouldn't tell me. But one thing is for sure. He was scolded. Just because of Jiyong, he was scolded. Just because of a boy who doesn't know I exist. Just because of Jiyong. NAN JEONGMAL PABOYA!

*Many bestfriend moments. I like that. haha :)
*forgive me for my sloppy writting. anyway, Leave comments! It will be cool if you leave som e. Jeongmal gumawoyo!