Chap 18

This thing we call Destiny

 

I never thought that would happen. I was all prepared and- well, I guess I need to stay with them.

Sometimes I think I am the luckiest person in the world.

“Seunghyun?” Jiyong said to me weakly as he open his eyes from his deep slumber which I believe, my fault

I just sat there. Unable to say any word…

We eyed each other in silence for about 3 minutes when a happy-go-lucky looking nurse suddenly popped out in the room. He wears the normal uniform of nurses, only that it was not white. It was multi-colored. Weird.

“Excuse m- oh, Jiyong, you’re awake!” he chirped happily.

“W-who are you?” Jiyong asked him, dumbfounded. I, of course, was watching them.

“I can’t believe you forgot me already.” He shrugged and continued, “Taeyang. S.U.N. Your classmate. The one who always bug you.” And he flashed a big wide smile.

“oh. Wow. Since when are you working here?” Jiyong asked.

“Yesterday. I was assigned at the front desk and the little-eyed doctor assigned me this task which I accom- Oh.” He was referring to me. “You are the one in the operating room when I delivered the heart!”

“Yeah. I am.”

“So, you mean..” Said Jiyong. “You planned to donate your heart that’s why you punched me?” Jiyong laughed quietly. “Well, Seunghyun… To be honest, you are the greatest person I’ve ever known.”

“No. not that I want to show off. I just want to sa-”

“I know.” Jiyong cut me off. “That’s not what I mean. I said you are the greatest person. You saved me and ___.” He smiled.

“Well..” Seunghyun was embarrassed because of the fact that Taeyang, the nurse, was there. “It’s God’s will. He did save us three.”

“And you are his instrument.” Jiyong said. “I am so glad I’m your bestfriend.” Jiyong stand up and gave Seunghyun a manly hug.

“oh man, get a room!” Taeyang blurted.

“get out, we’re inside the room.” Jiyong said jokingly and all three of them laughed.

 


 

 

A/N: short chap. I sincerely admit that I’m such a slow updater. Sorry for that. LOL Thanks for commenting and for subscribing by the way. Love lots! ♥

*Additional- Hey, I’m a TOP+Dara & GBOM shipper. Haha(: and well, who are you shipping? TOP+Dara or TOP+Bom? (mianhe idk what is the name of the OTPs.^^”) share your answers below~ OwO