Chap16

This thing we call Destiny

 

Nunmul - Bigbang

Jiyong's POV

"Jiyong, I'm scared. What if I'll die and will never see you again?"

"You'll live, ___-ah. Trust me. Just always remember that I love you."

"See you bit later, Jiyong-ah. I'll survive for you." She said,giving me a weak smile.

It had hurt me. As if someone's stabbing my heart. "I'll survive for you" She said. I'm sorry ___-ah but I can't let you die.

As Dr. Kang signaled that ___ is asleep because of anestecia, I entered the operating room.

"KWON JI YONG! STOP!" You heard Seunghyun called you.

"Seunghyun, I guess this is goodbye for us.."

"I'm sorry Jiyong-ah. Please forgive me." He punched me so hard in my stomach. So hard that my vision became blurry. It went black.

 

Seunghyun's POV

"Doctor, Please, take my heart instead. This guy" He pointed at Jiyong. "Is very foolish. You can't get his heart. he has to live with her." He stop. "Please, take mine instead."

"Are you sure?" The doctor hesitated.

"Yes. Please. And when she's fully recovered, Please hand her this letter and tell Jiyong that he should take care of her."

The letter goes like this...

Dear my Lovely Bestfriend,

         Hello! I'm sure when you woke up, you'll already see Jiyong by your side. Say hi to him for me.. okay? And I just wan't to thank you for all the love and care that you gave to me. For our friendship that will last forever and for accepting this witty, child-like guy. I know, you will not see me anymore. But don't worry. I'm inside your chest and I'll be with you until forever. Pabo, don't cry. I didn't leave you. You must be happy. Please, be happy for me. Start a great life with Ji. He loves you very much. Promise me to be happy okay? I'm perfectly fine, don't worry. I did this for my bestfriends, for both of you. And remember that time when we're at the airport? I said, I would give up my life for you. For my bestfriend. I know it's kinda hard for you but.. i can't let my first and last love die. No worries, I already accepted the fact that you are for Ji. And sorry, I didn't visit you in your room before the operation. I just don't want to cry. hehe^^ I'm sure I'll be happy here!! Just do me a favor. DON'T FORGET THAT I'M THE MOST HANDSOME AND THE HOTTEST PERSON IN THE WORLD!

P.S
I did make a happy statement here, ___-ah. so you must rejoice! :D see you soon though!
And when that time comes, I'll be delighted if you treat me a bread.
Loveyou!

Your conceited yet very handsome Bestfriend,
Choi Seughyun

 

As I lay down on the cold bed of the operating room, My body went numb. I knew it. This will be the start and the end. Goodbye.. You will surely live happy, ___-ah..



TT