Chap14

This thing we call Destiny

 

Baby Don't Cry - Dae Sung

Jiyong's POV

"Dr. Kang, Do you have the results of Miss Cho ___" I asked.

"Yes. It was bad, Dr. Kwon. Her illness is really severe. She needs heart transplant within 2 weeks. If we can't find a donor, She will die."

"Mwo? Do the operation right away!"

"But Dr. Kwon, We must wait for a heart donor. We can't do the operation without it."

"Give her my heart then." I said firmly.

"Your- WHAT? Are you crazy?! You can't!"

"Yes I can. I'm Serious."

"I can't do that, sorry."

"Please, I'm begging you. Do it."

"No!" Dr. Kang said, disappointed. "Will you go this far just for this girl?! YAH DR. KWON! Wake up!"

"YES. I'LL GO THIS FAR FOR HER BECAUSE I ING LOVE HER! JUST DO IT!" the feeling of angriness spread to my body like a wild fire. I just wanted to make sure that she'll live and continue her life.

"Dr. Kwon.."

"Please."

"Just 1 week. If no heart donors came,  I will do it." Dr. Kang said, weakly.

 

I told Her mother what's the result and she cried. I told her that if we can't find heart donors in one week, I'll give my heart to her. At first she said I can't but I explained that I really love her daughter and that I will give up my life just to save her. Nobody can't stop me. I'll save her. I'll give it to her. I'll give my life to her.

I Started to say goodbye to my relatives, telling them that I will go to a very far place and told them that it will take a very long time for me to come back. I also called Seunghyun, Telling him what is really happening and he said that he will go straight here at once.

I called Chaerin and Minji too. Her bestfriends. just to let them know that their friend is sick but she will be okay.

I Talked to Eunmi, Her sister. I told her that she should take care of her unnie because i'll be away for a long time.

The hardest one was my brother. He's been very closed to me. It was hard for me to say goodbye to him

"Hyung, you can't do this." He cried. "You can't leave me."

"I will not leave you, Seungri-ah. I'll stay with ____'s body."

"But hyung.. You can't.." He hugged me.

"Sorry Seungri.. Hyung's not gonna leave you.. Just trust me, okay?"

"Hyung.." He cried.



*I read all your comments and thanks for it btw.
There's a lot of surprises thought :3
Keep reading^^ <3