Chap6

This thing we call Destiny

 

I Choose to Love You - Hyorin(SISTAR)

It's been 6 days since Seunghyun came. He will leave tomorrow. Well, That's good! No more annoying person running around our house. No more psycho man asking for bread. No more talkative and conceited guy. No more..

No more funny moments..

No more..

I'll surely miss him.

But, I'm sure we will meet again and make many happy moments.

 

"Unnie!" My sis shouted.

"YAH! don't shout!" I said.

"Are you daydreaming again?"

"I'm not!"

"You are thinking about Oppa, aren't you?" She smile like fox.

great, she's teasing me again. Yes I'm thinking about him, but That doesn't mean that I like him! I think of him because he's my bestfriend!

"YAH. You think of me because you want to think of me. Arasso!" Seunghyun's little voice popped somewhere in my mind.

That made me smile. I guess?

"Unnie, Silence means yes. And.. Silence+Smile like that means 'YES THAT'S TRUE! YOU ARE RIGHT!*giggle*" Eunmi said.

"Yah, He's just my bestfriend ok? and besides, My crush is Jiyong."

"Oh that Jiyong. Unnie, that was before. that's when you were in HighSchool. Yah unnie, You are graduated in college now with a degree! Forget about that Jiyong!"

"But I can't. He's my ONLY LOVE. Arraso?" I protest.

"Unnie, Why can't you be inloved with Seunghyun-oppa? wae? WAE?" she ask.

"Because He's my bestfriend." I said. Half shouting, half bragging.

 

"Right. She's my bestfriend that's why we can't fall inlove with each other." Seunghyun whispered to himself as he pass ___-ah's bedroom and heard what she said.

 


 

 

*Short Chappie^^ hehe. xD Thanks for subscribing!^^