Chap17

This thing we call Destiny

 

Try Smiling - Dae Sung

"I can't do this." Dr. Kang sighed.

"Do it." Seunghyun encourage the doctor. He shut his eyes so tightly and get ready.

"No." The doctor replied. "Sorry."

"You even a doctor?! She is dying! You must save her life!"

the doctor sighed.

As Seunghyun get ready for the anestecia to enter his body.. the telephone inside the emergency room rang.

"can you give me a moment?" The doctor said and went to the telephone.

 

"Hello?"

"Doctor Kang, is the operation done?"

"not yet.. why?" The nurse spoke and Dr. Kang looked towards Seunghyun and give a small smile towards him. "Ahh, really? Ok, deliver it now... yes... right...hurry.. bye." he hangged the phone and went to seunghyun's bed. Looking serious.

"Get out." He told Seunghyun.

"What the hell is your problem now?" Seunghyun shot an angry glare towards the doctor. "My friend is dying, can't you see? hurry."

"Get out.. now."

"DAMN!" Seunghyun did not managed to controll himself and grabbed the doctor by the collar.

"Easy there." Dr. Kang removed Seunghyun's hands and smiled. "There is finally a heart donor. The heart is on the way now."

"Seriously?" Seunghyun's face lighten up.

"Kidding." Dr. Kang's face went back to it's cold expression.

"Don't mess with me you little-eyed doctor!" Seunghyun gripped the doctor's neck and pushed him into the wall.

*knock. Knock* "Dr. Kang, here's the heart that you will use." A handsome nurse appeared.

Seunghyun losen his grip and went in a thunderstruck mode.

"Thank you very much.. Nurse Youngbae." Dr. Kang smiled and looked at Seunghyun's direction once again. "Told you~" He sang. "Now, please Mr. Choi. Go out now and wait for the results. It's best if you go straight ti Jiyong's room because your the reason why he fainted." The doctor smiled once again and head towards your bed.

 


Your wishes are my command!
Thanks for the comments!
*I wish my doctor will be like Dr. Kang Daesung~
Yes, that little-eyed doctor. :3