Chap3

This thing we call Destiny

Love of a Friend - UKISS

Your POV

Days passed like a rocket ship. yesterday, Minji called and informed me that Seunghyun will come tomorrow. And she said he will go straight to my house. OMO. My mom know nothing about this. How am I suppose to tell her?

"___-ah.. come down here at once!" She shouted.

I panicked. What now? Did I do something wrong again?

I went down running. Afraid that she might be angry. Once i reached our living room, I saw a guy standing there with blue hair. he wears a beanie and a glasses. He was looking at the floor and biting his lips..

                                                     

 

"SEUNGYUN? Is that you?"

"Hello ___-ah. Long time no see!" He said, now he's starting to smile.

"So.. what is he doing here anyway?" My mom asked, in a low strict voice.

"Uhmm.." my voice trailed off.

"speak." My mom commanded  me

"He will be staying here for... err.. couple of days. He just came back from USA and he has no place to go because his family lives in US. Please omma, Let him stay." I said carefully.

"I would be delighted if that's going to happen!" she said happily. "Seunghyun-ah, you can use the spare room beside ___'s room. I'll cook for our dinner okay? ___-ah, Seunghyun, I'll leave you for a while. 

Mom is really strange. I though she doesn't want me to be close to guys? waahh chincha. really, she's the most amazing mom. *heart sign using my hands*

"YAH SEUNGHYUN-AH! I thought you will come tomorrow? I nearly died when I saw you. I thought my mom would eat me alive! You never changed! you're so annoying!" i said, shouting at him at the very top of my lungs.

"You think I will let yoour mother be angry at you just because of me? Ofcourse no. I contacted her yesterday."

"whatever."

"missed me?"

"no."

"yes." he said

"no."

"I know you." he smiled. "I missed you to ___-ah. I miss you so much." He hugged me.

"Yah, let go or i'll kick you." I nag.

"I know you like it to."

"fine fine. I'll hug you because you're my bestfriend."

"YAH. you hug me because you want to hug me okay?!"

"chincha. you didn't change at all."

"jeongmal? well, I am more handsome now."

"in your face. How come you have blue hair?"

"Nothing."

"so, why you came back?"

"it's because of you." he suddenly became seriuos.

*Flashback*

"___-ah."

"Ne?"

"Can I fall inlove with you?" Seunghyun said.

"wha- what? don't joke around."

"I'm just asking."

"But.. you know that I like Jiyong.. You're  my bestfriend. Right?"

"yeah. arra. We're bestfriends.. Just forget what I said. It's just a joke." He laugh. "I'm just testing you." and then he left me inside the room.

*End of flashback*

"We're more mature now ___-ah. No more puppy loves. It's been years sinced i confessed to you." He stop for a minute. "Can I fall inlove with you now?"

"Seunghyun-ah.." I just said.

"You still like Jiyong. do you? Like I said, I know you." He smiled.

"I'm sorry.."

"It's okay. I know. And I'll be  your supportive bestfriend." he smiled again. "forget what I said. okay?"

"ne." I gave aweak smile. I felt sad. I just can't love him the way I love Jiyong. Even if he doesn't know I exist.

"Don't worry. I'll never ask it again.. I'll return to that annoying Seunghyun that you knew for years." He pat my head, smiled weakly and hugged me for the last time. "I'll change my clothes first. see you later at dinner time, ___-ah!"


*Everytime I listen to  "Love of a Friend" it hurts me. It's a nice song btw :)
*Thanks for reading! Hope you appreciated it^^