Chap12

This thing we call Destiny

 

I Believe in Love - Yoo Seung Ho & IU

"Unnie! I heard the news! You and Jiyong-oppa are..AHHH!" She let out a happy scream.

"why are you so happy?" I Laughed.

"Because I like him for you!"

"I thought you like Seunghyun for me?"

"Yah unnie! I like Seunghyun-oppa but you don't like him. Remember?"

"Yeah. Hope he's fine."

"He will be. Eventually." She said.

"Where's omma?"

"I don't know. She's been so quiet these days. Maybe she's just tired."

"Oh. I'm a burden since birth." I sighed.

"Don't you think I am the burden?" She said. Puzzled.

"Wae?"

"Because I get bad grades and I am lazy?" She laughed.

"I think it's not true though." I said, crossing my fingers.

"Unnie~ Can I go for a while? I'll meet my friends in a couple of hours. If it's okay with you." She winked.

"Ofcourse you are. Go. Take care. And please don't do that wink again."

"YAH! okay, I'm going unnie. See you later!"

 

I'm alone again. What should I do?

Should I watch tv? read magazines? wait for Jiyong or..okay I'll just go outside.

There are a lots of people outside my room. Of different kinds, ofcourse. There are people in the weelchair, busy doctors, running nurses, little children and people who visit their loved ones.

I wandered across the corridor and learned that my room was on 15th floor. I decided to go down to check the hospital's garden. when I reached the opening, There is no Garden. Just parking lot full of different cars. Big and small ones.

I felt sad. I really want to see lot's of flowers and cute childrens playing and running around the garden. Ahh. I wish I can go out and live outside this big hospital.

It was 6pm so i decided to go back to my room.

The elevator went up. up. and up.

ding.

The elevator opened when it reached 11th floor.

"___-ah, what are you doing?"

"Hi Jiyong." I smiled.

"You can't be stressed!" He shouted, making the people in the elevator look at us.

"I'm sorry. I just wanted to see a garden but the hospital doesn't have one. Just want to see flowers." Sad and terrified, I replied to him.

"Pabo." He hugged me. "Hospital's garden is at rooftop." He laughed. "Let's go there" He continued.

"I thought I'm not allowed to be stressed?" I ask.

"You can't be stressed there." He smiled

"Why you say so?"

"Because you are with me." He held my hand as the elevator goes up.