Chap8

This thing we call Destiny

 

Star - Kang Min Hyuk

I walk slowly and mindlessly through the streets of Seoul thinking what did I do why Seunghyun fall inloved with me. I mean, I never showed love towards him..

"I may not be your lover, but I am always here as your bestfriend." His voice ringing inside your head. again and again. Am I really that bad? I hurt him. I'm hurting him all these years without knowing it

Depressed and sad, I ran towards the 24-hour store where I and him shared happy memories.

Just like when I'm with him, I saw a bunch of people inside.

panting and sweating, I opened the entrance door until I felt a strange feeling.

My sight is becoming blurry again..

My head is hurting so bad..

And my heart.. It seems that someone's stoping it from beating..

No.. I'm not gonna die..

Not like this.. I still gonna meet Jiyong in the future..I still want to see my bestfriend recovered from what had happened..

Not like this..

 

No one's POV

"Yobosseyo? Is this Cho residence?" Unknown caller called from your house.

"Ne, who's this?" You mom asked.

"This is from Seoul Hospital. May I ask if you are the relatives of Cho ___?"

"Ne, I'm her mother. waeyo?"

"Your daughter passed out. She is-"

"Bwo?!"

Your mom panickly went to Eunmi's room and told her what happened. They hurriedly went to the hospital and asked for your room. They saw you lying motionless in your bed looking very pale and weak.

"Unnie." Your sister said, breathlessly. as your mother sat beside you, touching your hand.

Knock. Knock.

"I'll open it, omma." Eunmi said.

As she opened the door, she saw a handsome man looking so professional and at the same time, worried. "May I speak to the parent of Miss Cho ___?" He asked.

"Omma, the doctor wishes to speak to you."

"Ne. I'll leave you first here, Eunmi-ah. Take care of your unnie." Then, your mother went outside and closed the door.

 

"Doctor, what happened to my daughter?" She asked.

"I'm sorry to tell you that she has a heart disease and it was severe." The doctor looked sad, as if he knows you so well.

A tear scaped at your mother's eye. "What are we supposed to do? Tell me she has a chance to live." She said, crying.

"We are doing our best ma'am. We will just wait for her results and we will do the next step."

Your mom is still crying.

"It is best not to tell her to lessen her depression." The doctor said.

"I understand. But please, do whatever you must do. I'll pay even if it cost millions." Still crying.

 

Your POV

I woke up in a small room with white ceiling and bright light. Feeling weak and numb, I said to myself, "I'm dead. *sigh* But I'm glad I went to heaven instead of hell" I smiled weakly.

"UNNIE! Thank God your awake!" my sister jumped happily as she talked to me. "I'm dying because of boredom. I have a lots of story for you!" She said giggling.

I Let a sigh of relief. I'm not dead. Thank God.

"What happened?" I asked

"You past out again! yah, I'm so jealous. Why you keep passing out!" She bragged.

"don't fancy passing out, It hurts a bit." I smiled.

"It hurts a bit but you are very lucky!" she protest.

"Wae?" I asked dumfounded.

"Last time you passed out, Seunghyun oppa carried you bridal style. And now, Your doctor's very handsome! I'm so jealous!"

"Silly you." I just said, to lazy to speak.

"Unnie, I'm not joking. Your doctor looks familiar. He's very handsome! I can't get over with it. I Just saw him once!"

"Eunmi-ah.. I think he's too old for you." I Laughed. "How long am I here?"

"one week. Unnie, I missed you so much. Glad you woke up." She hugged me.

"I'm touched." I laughed again.

"But unnie, Your doctor is really handsome! Wish he had a younger brother." She giggled.

"Yah. stop being like that." I said, disapprovingly. "What's the name of the doctor, by the way?"

"I think it's Kwo-"

Knock. Knock. She was interrupted by the knock at the door.

"Unnie, Chakkaman, I'll just check if that's omma. " And then she opened the door.

My sister came back at no time. "Unnie! The doctor will check your vital signs." She winked at me.

I saw whom she was talking about. The handsome doctor.

I am sure this time. He's he.

I knew for a second that he stood there, looking at my eyes. We are both frozen.

"I'm glad you are awake." He smiled.


*Thanks for reading. hehe^^ pardon me for wrong grammars/spellings. :3