Chap9

This thing we call Destiny

 

Peach - IU

 

Thunderstruck and dumfounded, I said "Jiyong."

I never thought he would be a doctor someday. I never thought we will meet again. and I never thought we will meet like this.

He smiled. " Yeah, this is Kwon Ji Yong. Your Schoolmate."

I can't bring my self to talk. I feel my cheeks burning. I wish I could just shrink and hide below a large pillow where he can't see me.

"I saw you last time." He said, his smile never leaves his face.

I smiled back and said, "When?" I am too embarassed to talk.

"Can't remember when. Just recently. In the store near this hospital. I saw Seunghyun too." He had grown a lot. Very tall man." He said, His smile never leaves his face.

I can't beleive it. He is smiling and I am to one he's smiling at. His face never changed. It's still the handsome and cool Jiyong I knew.

"You.. know him?" I said.

"Yes ofcourse. Good friend of mine. Seunghyun." He said.

"Jeongmal? How come you never talked to each other at school?" Surprised on what He said.

"Because-"

ring. ring.

"Chakkamanyo." He said. He answered his phone. I know it's not right to listen but I listened to it. He said he will come there shortly and that he has something to do first before going there. That is, to take my vital signs.

"My brother called. He said he needs my help." He laughed. "So, can I take your vital signs now?"

"Ah.. ne." I said shyly.

First thing he did, He checked my blood pressure.  I think he hesitated a bit but he grabbed my arms anyway. My heart beats fast. My cheeks redder than ever. My arms are trembling or is his hands shaking? ahh I don't know, I'm too happy to think about that.

"good, It's normal" He looked at me, and smiled again.

After that, he did what he needed to do and checked what he needed to check.

Atlast, It was done. But I wish this moment will never end. Just me and him.. Plus my sister in the corner of the room winking at me, by the way.

"You're good now. Just take the medicine that is prescribed to you and you'll be out in this hospital in no time" He smile again. Freaking smile, my love for him became deeper and deeper.

He was about to leave the room when he remembered something.

"___-ah"

"Ne?"

"I was just wondering.. Can we be friends?" Now his beside my bed.

"Friends? Me? You?" I ask nevously , or rather, happily.

"Yes. Can we?"

Oh Jiyong, how could I say no? I'm longing for this day to come, you know? Yes! We are friends now! I wanted to say that but that was way too obvious. I just said "Sure, Why not?" I put a smile on my face. As wide as I can.

"That's great. We are friends now. See you around. I'm Going." He patted my head, Smiled once again and head outside.

 

"She's still beautiful until now. I Missed her very much." Jiyong whispered to himself as he walk down the corridors of the hospital.


 

*Thankyou for subscribing! :)