Chap 19

This thing we call Destiny

It's been 5 months since you had your heart transplant. Everything went well. You and Jiyong.. You and Seunghyun.. You and your family. How great my life is. You often told yourself. Having a second chance as well as second life, it made sense to you that you must start a new, peaceful and good life.

You heard your cell phone rang one afternoon while you are typing your application form for the job you want to get. You saw that it was from Minji.

"Hello?" You answered.

"Hey. How are you?"

"I'm great. Thanks. How are you? Is your work going well? How's Chaerin? Are you eating well? See you tomorrow! I really miss both of you!" you said without pausing. you are so happy because she called and was so excited because you will see them tomorrow.

"Uhh. About tomorrow.. I can't- I mean we can't go because we have to attend the MBC award's night."

"Oh.. is that so?" A wave of disappointment washed you.

"We'll just make it up.. And.. I wish you an advance Happy birthday."

"Uh.. Yeah I understand.. Well. Good luck! And we still have a bunch of time to spend with each other's company so.. It's totally fine. Don't feel sorry."  You forced yourself to sound happy.

"So see you sometime then? I have to hang up coz you know.. practice." You heard Minji sigh.

"Yeah. See you! and fighting! Bye." and that ends you're conversation.

I still have Jiyong and Seunghyun plus my family tomorrow so I don't have the reason to be sad.

Not long after you received Minji's call, you received a text from Seunghyun. He said that he can't attend tomorrow because of some appointments.

OK. I won't see all my best friends tomorrow. But it's still fine because I got Jiyong and my family.

You woke up the next day because of the ring-ring-ring of your cell.

"Good Morning baby. Happy Birthday."

"Good morning." You lazily spoke. You checked the clock on your bedside table and said. "Jiyong it's 6 am."

"Yeah, good morning!" He chirped.

"I need to sleep."

"uh-huh. You need to get up! excessive sleeping is bad for your health."

You mumbled.

You heard the busy background noises. He must be very busy. "Maybe you should call later." still, you sound so sleepy.

"ok. but you have to promise me that you'll get up."

"promise."

"Okay. see you later. I'll pick you up at 7pm"

"See you."

"Love you baby."

"Love you too." You smiled.

7pm arrived so fast. You are all prepared. You wear a simple white tee, black fitted pants and a simple doll shoes. Jiyong picked you and said "Your simplicity is what really makes you beautiful. Happy birthday baby." He handed me a pink box and said i must open it.

it was an infinity bracelet. So simple yet so meaningful. "aww. thank you Jiyong!" I embraced him.

"Your mom and Eunmi is waiting for us to the restaurant, let's go." He said and then we went to his car and drove towards the restaurant.

When we arrived there, I discovered that it was not a restaurant.

it was the hospital garden where Jiyong and I shared a special memory.

The flowers.. The swings.. The grassy surface.. The familiar scent. It was perfect.

As we walk, the romantic music starts. Minji, Chaerin, Seunghyun and my family appeared one by one.. Wearing white dresses and black suit. Dara and Bom, your best friends' band mates were also there too. You didn't expect that they were all there. They all carry one white roses except for Seunghyun.He was carrying a small elegant box.

Jiyong smiled. He pulled a small box identical to what Seunghyun was holding and revealed a incredibly beautiful Diamond ring. He looked straight into your eyes and slowly.. He knelt down..

Your heart beats so fast. Your stomach is invaded with many butterflies.

"Infront of your friends.. In front of your family.. I promise to take care of you.. I promise to love you with all my heart.. with all my life.. Until eternity ends. Happy birthday Baby. Will you marry me?"


 

Hey guys! First of all.. Thanks for reading and SUBSCRIBING!

If you want some COOL posters and trailers to add a color to your story, Get one here: ❁♈Letters to Juliet♈❁ Also, they give LOOOOVE advices! And they're really good. Their advice helped me ALOT.