Chap4

This thing we call Destiny

 

 

I Can't - 2PM

Jiyong and I were sitting in the grassy ground. He look at my eyes. And his face were getting nearer to mine. Nearer and nearer.. I thought he will kiss me but he poke me in the nose.

poke.

I tried to look delighted but I feel disappointed anyway.

poke.

Once again, I smiled.

poke.

Darn, what does he want?

poke.

No, this is just a dream.

poke.

This is definitely a dream. I slowly opened my eyes and a saw..

[Author's Note: You woke up 1:00am]
"SEUNGHYUN! WHAT THE! WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE!"

"I'm hungry."

"You ate a lot at dinner time. I hardly tasted the Kimchi, you ate it all!" I said angrily.

"I want to eat.. you." He pointed at me.

 

                                                                             

 

"AAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH-" He covered my mouth.

"Shut up! I'm just joking! You really think I'll eat you? Yah, Cho ___. Wake up!" He shakes me. "This hot guy will never taste you." He stuck his tounge out.

"Seriously! Why did you wake me up, Me and Jiyong will ki-" I stop when I saw his smile on his face faded. "Arraso. I'll cook ramyun for you." I came out in my room and hurriedly walk towards our kitchen. He followed me.

"___-ah, I can't believe your kindness to me!" He smiled widely.

"I'm doing this because you are my bestfriend."

"You're doing this because you want to do this. Silly."

"YAH! Cook it yourself!!"

I'm on my way to my bedroom when I suddenly turn around, walk downstairs and head towards our front door.

"___-ah where the heck are you going in this middle of the night?!"

"outside. Pabo." I smirked.

"It's dangerous."

"Then, go with me."

"But.. but.. my ramyun!"

"Ok, bye. I'm going."

"This girl.. Chincha! if I don't love you, i won't go with you and leave my precious ramyun uncooked!" Seunghyun muttered to himself and then followed.

 

"So where are you going now?" Seunghyun asked.

"I don't know. Just follow me."

He sighed.

"Yah, I'm really hungry! Oh, my ramyun.. I left it uncooked." He protest.

"Ok. Let's go to a 24-hour store." I said and smiled at him.

'Wae? You'll treat me? I want bread!" I didn't expect how he became happy when I said we will buy food.

"But you said you want ramyun and we have a lots of bread in our house!"

"Ok. If you want, buy me Ramyun and bread.. arraso?" He excitedly told me.

He'd never changed.

He's still that childish, annoying, silly, bread-lover Seunghyun I knew.

We walked and find a store.. We found one near the Seoul Hospital and saw a bunch of people inside the store having their very very early breakfast. I fished out my phone in my pocket and I was surprised when I saw that it's nearly 4:00 am, Am I with him that long? I didn't notice the time.

I remembered that I didn't bring any money with me.

"Uhm.Seunghyun. You are the boy here. You must be the one to treat me." I said, making my way out of my "self-created trouble."

"But you said you'll treat me." He said childishly.

"YOU" I point my finger to him. "Treat me. Okay?" Puppy eyes attack!

"YAH!" He shouted. "treat me. Pleaseee" And then he pout.

ahhhhhh so cute. Since when did he learned that?!

"I won't" I said

"Yes you will"

"No."

"Yes."

"No."

"yes"

"Okay I give up! I forgot to bring my money!" I blurted. Covering my face.

He laugh." I Knew this would happen.

"Pabo~ " He sang. "Lucky you, I brought mine! I knew this would happen."

"since when did you know it? HMP!"

"Kaja, I'll treat you." He dragged me lightly. Just like the old times. But This time, I didn't let him drag me, I made him let go of me and then run towards the entrance door.

BAM!

I hit someone.

"Mianhe. jeongmal mianhaeyo." I Bowed 90 degrees.

When I looked up, I frozed.

He didn't said any word to me. He just continued his way out.

Seunghyun finally went in and asked, "Are you okay?"

I'm shaky and all that. My mouth just automatically said, "Jiyong."


*IDK wether TOP loves bread or not, but my bestfriend do so I decided to put it in my story :) (He likes biscuits with strawberry filling,actually.But I think it's just the same as the bread. It's just crunchy and more yummier for me. hehe^^)
 

I'm very sorry, I Made a mistake -.- I forgot to click "hide" Button while i'm writing chap 8 that's why some read it already. Mianheyo~ Nevertheless, please continue reading my fic :] Thanks for subscribing! I thought i will never get any subscribers because i'm a newbie. hehe.