Chap15

This thing we call Destiny

 

Tell Me Goodbye - Bigbang

Jiyong's POV

I visited her everyday and as the day passed by, she's becoming paler and thinner. 1 day left and there's still no heart donors.

As i watched her sleep, I saw a tear drop from her eyes.

I wiped it and kissed her forehead.

"___-ah, you'll be fine. I promised."

ring. ring.

"Yoboseyo? Seunghyun, wassup?"

"Where are you. Meet me in the 24-hour store near Seoul hospital."

"Ok, I'm coming,"

I hurriedly went to the store and saw Seunghyun there looking so stressed.

"You came." I said.

"How's ___?"

"She will be fine in no time."

"That's good." he looked at me. "Did you already found a heart donor?"

"My heart." I said.

"But.. You can't." He said.

"I love her. I can."

"How can you be so selfish jiyong?"

"I'm being selfish? What the hell are you talking about?!"

"She loves you very much.. She can't live without you.."

"But I can't let her die!"

Silence..

"Seunghyun.. Promise me you'll take care of her when I'm gone. Love her with all your heart. DOn't make her cry and don't you dare leave her."

"Jiyong. You can't do this. Give her my heart instead." He looked at me in my eyes.

"Seunghyun-ah."

"She'll be happier that way. She'll live better that way."

"But.. You.."

"I can, Jiyong. I can. I Love her too. I'm involved hear Jiyong-ah. Please, Stay with her. She loves you very much."

"Seunghyun.."

"Please.. Live with her. Make a happy life with her."

"No. I can't let you do that. You're my bestfriend since my diapers were removed. You can't die. You go live with her."

"JIYONG DON'T BE SO SELFISH!" He shouted. "THIS CONVERSATION IS FINISHED! YOU WILL LIVE WITH HER YOU WILL HAVE A HAPPY LIFE WITH HER! I promised." As he said his last words, Tears fell from his eyes.



Sorry, late update ><
We have school works and I HATE IT.
Anyways~ thanks for reading! <3