Chap1

This thing we call Destiny

I LIKE YOU- UKISS

 

Your POV
*flashback*

"Yah, why don't you buy me some bread?" Seunghyun asked.

"I am a girl."

"I know. Kaja, let's buy." he pushed me playfully.

"You are a boy."

"I know. I know it for 16 years already. I'm not gay. Now, let's go."

"YAH! That's not the point! You are the boy here. You can't let me treat you ALL the time. Last time, you made me buy you an Ice cream. Last month I treat you in the coffee shop. I always treat you. Why don't you just treat me for a change? ne? ne?" i said half angry half laughing. I mean, yes. I'm laughing.

"arraso, arraso. I'll treat you bread, Ice cream and coffe so that you will get fat! Kaja."

"haaa chincha. You annoy me all the time!!"

"ofcourse. you are my bestfriend." he said, smiling.

-Canteen-

"yah. yah. yah. Look! Why are you together this time? Dating?" Chaerin asked

"We would make a perfect couple if that's what's happenning." Seunghyun said cooly and then he put his arms around me.

"YAHHHHHHH! WE.ARE.NOT. OKAY?" I said. I shoved Seunghyun's hand.

"Seunghyun, you have a good effect towards her. She screams so loud. When she's with us, she never do that scream. She's like 'Can you hand that pen to me?' *puppy eyes*" Minji said laughing.

 

"WHATEVER! WE ARE NOT DATING. HE'S JUST MY-" i frozed.

"What's with you now, ___-ah?" Minji ask

Wow. He is handsome. Milky skin, kind face, cute eyes.. Did i just saw him looked at me? we-we-we-wait. It's just an illusion. Him? Looking at me. He's way better than me. My eyes followed him as he walk through the hallway. I see many girls doing the same thing.

                                                   

 

"ah. That Famous Kwon Ji Yong." Chaerin said.

"you know him?"

"yeah. He's very famous but i think he's a loner. And well, he is rich. Has a younger brother and his brother is very cool too. You know, it's in their blood."

"how come you know him?"

"uhmm.. I had a crush on him when we were in freshmen year. I kept it a secret because many girls like him. MANY of them."

"ahh.." I'm speechless. I don't know what to say. I just want to shut my mouth, go home and think. I had a crush on him. I think so.

"Don't worry ___-ah. You are bestfriends with the real famous and most handsome student in our university." Seunghyun said, proudly.

 

                                                             

 

"HAHA Seunghyun-ah. I know your handsome. And your handsome because you are my bestfriend. Now, buy me Bread, ice cream and coffee. Bye Minji and Chaerin. See you guys later" I ran towards the canteen.

"YAH! YAH! I'm handsome because I was born Handsome!" he shouted and then he followed me.

                                  

 

*end of flashback*

I just miss that freaking Seunghyun. I hate it. why does he need to study abroad?

I'm graduated now for 2 years but I still don't have a job. Hmm.. how about Jiyong.. what does he do now? I miss him but.. Oh, ___. just let it go. You and him are not meant to be. it's written in your destiny.. 

ahhh.. why is it like this. My life's so sad.. Chaerin and Minji became Kpop idols. Seunghyun lives in abroad. And Jiyong.. I don't know.. *sighs*  


*I put some pics so that it will not be boring to read. hehe. :]
*I'll start with the flashback guys :]. hope you like it ^^ Leave comments. Feel free to post your suggestions and thanks for subscribing! ~