Break

Deja Vu

 

 

“What the are you saying you freaking monkey Myunkey.” Hyun-ae said not minding Mr. Jung who happens to be in there too listening to their conversation.

“Listen Hyun-ae. You heard me right? Please do it for me and for hyung.”

She just looked away. She hated the feeling of being blackmailed using elder people.

This monkey!

He’s should be just delivering the portfolio of picture here in my apartment. But why is he with his boss, bringing a job that never ever passed by in my mind!

He’s really an idiot!

“Look at him. This is a once and a lifetime offer my hyung is dreaming of since he started doing this job. Look, he’s old and grumpy and—OUCH! Hyung!!” Myunjae said while nursing his hurting head.

“Who’s old and grumpy huh you little brat?” Mr. Jung said getting pissed off.

Seeing the cute scene she laughed her off.

“Why are you laughing?” Myunjae said, still holding his head.

“Hahahaha , both of you are so cute~ hahaha.”

“So you mean you’re accepting our offer?”

She straightened her body.

“No.” then said strongly.

“Why? You’re beautiful, are you having an inferiority complex and afraid to show your beauty to the world?” he said.

“I know I’m beautiful.” She said while flipping her hair. “But that’s not the real problem! How about the shop, I cannot just leave it, tolerating that shooting thing!”

“Ah that?” Myunjae said while smiling sheepily.

“So you’re declining because of the shop.” Mr. Jung said. “Are you going to accept our offer then if you don’t have a shop look at?”

“Probably” she shrugged.

“Problem solved!!” Myunjae said.

“What do you mean?”

He showed his phone to Hyun-ae.

“This…..”

 

From: Ms. Jin

To: Myunjae     

Msg: Hyun-ae is going to take a shoot? Of course, I’ll allow her. Besides I wanna handle my shop on my own, it’s been a year since I get a hold of my shop. So I allow her. Just take care of him Myun, she might be sarcastic at times, but she’s lovable. Make sure she’ll have fun. Arasso?  I love seeing her having a break and going out from her usual school-home-shop routine. Go go. Hwaiting!!

 

 

“What the!?!?!” Hyun-ae just said.

 

a/n: i know. i know. i updated late and i updated short. really sorry. it's just kinda like, author's block i think. >.< enjoy for the meantime. TT.TT and guys, please give me an inspiration.

and and and. happy 4th anniversary to SHINee. hihihi. Shawol here. ^^ Fighting!!