Hyun-ae's Day Out.... lols n____n

Deja Vu

 

 

One sunny afternoon in Eternal Bridal Shop…..

 

“Oh my God! Oh my God!  Song Hyun-ae!!!!”

“WTF was that Eunjae!?!?! What’s happening??”

“Crap Hyun-ae they’re –EKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK-- debuting!!!! EEEEEEEEEEEEEKKKKKKK!!!!!!!!”

“Ok! Eunjae, calm down! Who is debuting? What?”

“My babies!!! Lu----- EKKKKKKKKKK!”

Then the bell rang.

OMO! A customer.

“Ah. Annyeonghaseyo!” She told the customer.

Then she faced her phone.

“Eunjae. Maybe let’s talk about that debuting thing later. A customer came. Ok?”

“But Hyunnie, it’s very important you know I’ve been – no it’s WE’VE been waiting for them for a long time. And now that---”

“Neh! Seeya later!!” Turning off her phone

Hehehe. Am I bad? I’m just doing my job. There’s a customer you see! RIGHT there’s a customer.

“Ahm sir. Welcome to Eternal Bridal Shop. What do you need sir?”  she said while guiding the customer to the sofa.

“Well, my brother Kang ______ asked me to pick up his tux.”

“Okay. Just wait here sir. I’m going to get it for you.”

When the guy left, she just then noticed the time.

Aja! It’s time!

She then picks up her phone then call Eunjae.

“Yeoboseyo?”

“Neh Eunjae. Hi! I just closed the shop, about the thing that you’re saying last time----“

“Yes! That thing! Let’s meet at the bake shop NOW.”

“Ok see you there.”

 

At the bake shop

 

“Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhh!!! Oh My God!!!!! Eunjae!!! This is a hit!!!  I can die now at this very moment my my my my my my!! So Daebak!!!” Hyun-ae shouted not minding the other customer.

“Yes Yes Yes Yes Yes my friend!!!  And guess what, I have a pass in mubank  that means we can see them live in person while they’re performing their debut song.” Eunjae whispered.

“EEEKKKKKKK” Hyun-ae and Eunjae shouted in unison.

 

 

At the Music Bank


OMG I’m going to see them perform live. As in L-I-V-E.

TT.TT

Inhale. Exhale. Inhale. Exhale.  Inhale. Exhale.  Inhale. Exhale.

 

As they were about to enter the place, Hyun-ae saw something --- no it’s someone at the left entrance in the lobby.

Was it Kai?

You see, I’m a Kai-lover….

Is this my chance to talk to him???

Wait, he’s gone. I gotta follow him.

“Hey Hyunnie! Come on, the recording starts.” Eunjae said. “Hyunnie!!! Hey!!! Where are you going!?”

“At the backstage! I saw my Kai.”

“Backstage? There’s a guard you see? There’s no way you’ll see your Kai!” Eunjae said emphasizing the word “your”.

She looked at the guard. He’s currently smiling at every idol or person who enters the door.

Yeah, she’s right there’s a gua— oops!

Suddenly, a person came, carrying bunch of things. As see, it seems like its kinda props. It fell from them man, making his things spread out. The guard saw the dilemma, and hurriedly came over him who was meters away from the entrance.

Hyun-ae looked at Eunjae, who too, saw the incident.

“See that?” Hyun-ae mouthed to Eunjae. Then she smirked. “I’ll gotta go!” then she winked.

“Wait! Hyunnie! Wait for me!”  Eunjae shouted while running after Hyun-ae who already entered the unguarded doors of the backstage.

Just wait Song Hyun-ae. With hard work, you’ll definitely see your Kai!




a/n: yipee!!! i'm done with the first chappie. how was it?? bad?? or worst?? hehe... ^^ your comments are loved. so please do so. i'm a new writer here so i need those. and no to plagiarization okay? and also sorry if there are wrong grammarssssss... ^^ i'll update soon so please anticipate... n_________________________n fighting!!!!