Gate Crasher...

Deja Vu

 

a/n: i forgot to tell that the pink color font is Hyun-ae (your) thoughts. ^^ enjoy! ~~

 

Hyun-ae dashed around the corridor running after that certain guy, who according to her was Kai. Actually that guy is with another blond guy.

She turned whenever somebody crossed her, hiding her face.

When she ran onto some kind of costume rack she grabbed a cap and a box to make it as her disguise, then continued her hunt for ‘Kai’.

Suddenly the two guys stopped and talked with another guy who looks familiar.

He stopped. Omo~ I’m now centimeters away from my Kai. Was that Sehun he’s talking with?

Hyun-ae heard someone gasp from behind. When she took a look at that someone, she then realized that Eunjae followed her. She noticed that she’s also worn a bag and carried a box.

Eunjae is looking at Sehun. She seems to be in her own world.

Hyun-ae smiled then looked back at ‘Kai’ and the blond guy who were still busy talking with Sehun. She took the chance to scrutinize ‘Kai’ movements.

Waaaaaaaaaaaah! He’s smiling and laughing. I’m gonna die with that perfect smile.

He looks like an angel.

Wait. Why is Kai’s hair wavy and brownish? That isn’t his hairstyle in their Mama music video.  You know, I watched that video everyday, and I’m so proud that the views increase almost half a million per day since the mv was released.

It’s so daebak.

Anyway, maybe it’s his new style for their debut performance.

I’ve gotta ask for his autograph.

Hyun-ae thought as she moved closer to the guy. Then she felt Eunjae tapped her shoulder.

“Where are you going?” she said.

“To him. Where else?” she replied. “Come on!”

 

Unknown to them, the head of the staff who happened to be in there too noticed their weird movements, wondering if they are staff members so he approached them.

“Why aren’t the both of you wearing your i.d.’s” He shouted.

“Uhmm. Sir………………….” Eunjae started, not even able to finish it.

“Actually sir, we forgot our I.d.’s” Hyun-ae said in a confident voice.

“Really?” the man said in a sympathetic voice. “But I don’t think you are member of staff. Both of you are amazing fans. And your tour inside the backstage is OVER. Guard! “The man shouted that caused a fast guard to come over.

“Eunjae. Run!”

Both of them dropped the box. Eunjae ran to the left corridor while Hyun-ae immediately ran backwards then squatted to hide behind big boxes. She saw how the guard panicked as he ran after Eunjae.  But she also saw how the man who confronted them (still in his place, also in panic), looked for her.

He looked toward her way and toward the right corridor. Then, after the nerve-breaking moment, the man ran towards the right corridor.

Whew. That was close. Good thing the guard runs after Eunjae and the dumb man ran the opposite way.

Anyways, Eunjae can handle herself.  She’s runner. She can outrun even a bunch of guards.

She was about to stand and run for the exit before the dumb man return when suddenly, due to her carelessness, she bumped hard onto somebody. It caused her whole body to fall hard on the floor.

She heard a loud thud and unison of gasps from around her.

Did I happen to bump……………………………………

“Yah! Look what you did you….. you….. You broke my phone!!” the guy said.

Hyun-ae looked up.

“Hyung! Look what this girl did to my precious phone.” The wavy-haired guy said to the blond guy.

 “Kai?” Hyun-ae said.

“Huh?” Another unison of voices were heard by Hyun-ae.

The curly haired guy kneeled then laughed.

“Hahahahaha. I see.  So you’re not a staff? You’re a fan instead. A fan who mistakenly thought that I was Kai. Hahahaha.”

Hyun-ae looked closely to the laughing figure in front of him.

Crap! I did a huge mistake!!

From afar he really looked like Kai, but from a closer look, he’s totally different from Kai.

He’s more, more, ange---

“Have you already seen the difference between Kai and me young lady?” he said mockingly.

“Ah. Neh!” Why am I this nervous? The confront last time with the dumb guy was smooth like I did nothing wrong but this. This is unusual.

Then somebody came.

“Yeorobun, Annyeonghaseyo!” the guy who came shouted.

“Luhan! Why are you here?” Sehun asked.

“To support your debut of course. Here!” Luhan threw something.

Sehun caught it.

“Why are you giving me your lip balm?” he asked

“Use it. Your lips are drying due to coldness in here.” Luhan said.

“Ok. Thanks” Sehun smiles while using it.

“Hyungs!” Luhan bowed at the two guys.

The guys whom Luhan called ‘Hyungs’ faced him.

Hunhan……….

They’re here, I wonder how Eunjae is. She might be burying herself alive right now if she witnessed this.

But I gotta escape from them. The guy who I have mistaken to be Kai seems to be rude and angry.

Hyun-ae thought while escaping from the busy men.

I got to---

“Where do you think you’re going?” an authoritive voice asked her.

To hell. Are you coming with me?

Who the hell is this?

 

 

a/n: uhmmm. em not a hunhan shippah!. em a baekyeol shippah from the very start. ^^ but i hope the hunhan stans enjoy this little moment of theirs. and also the upcoming moments too. anyways, was my update gooooooooooood? please tell meh! tell me tell me te te te te te tell me nareul saranghandago....~~ lol jk. again enjoy! ^^