meet the baby boys + round 2! fight!

Deja Vu

 

a/n:here's Kai saying SHHHH!!

 

 

“Annyeong haseyo! We are one! We are EXO!” the boys shouted.

“Oh! Suho-ssi! You’re here!” onew shouted.

“Neh. Manager-hyung asked us to visit your shoot to familiarize ourselves in projects like this.” Suho smiled.

 

OMO~

EXO-K is here!!

Ottoke!!

 

The boys busily greeted each other.

 

O.o

Oh I see!

Someone’s drooling over there.

Have to do something.

Hehehehe.

I knew it.

She really lied when she said that she didn’t know any K-POP group.

She loved EXO-k in fact.

A naughty idea came in his mind.

Then Taemin smirked.

 

 

“Hyun-ae-ssi. I want you to meet Kai. Exo-k’s main dancer.” Taemin said to her with Kai beside him.

 

OMG!!!

That smile!!

 

“Ahmm. Hi. I’m Song Hyun-ae. You may call me Hyun-ae.” She held her hand.

“Hey. I’m Kim Jongin. You may call me Kai if you want. Nice to meet you”  He reached her hand. “Hyung. You never tell me you have a beautiful friend in here. I should have visit here everyday.” He told that to Taemin but his eyes were still glued to Hyun-ae.

Then he slowly released her hand.

Hyun-ae blushed hard after she heard Kai’s words and tender touch.

 

OMG

I can die this instant!!

He touched my hands and he told me I’m beautiful!

Gosh!

I hope this will last. Till forever and ever and ever and ever mo—

 

“Ah. Yeah. I never tell things about her to you. Cause you know, she told us during the mv storyline discussion that she’s NOT into K-Pop. If it’s NOT because of this shoot, she’ll die not knowing idols like us exist. She do NOT know anything about us, your group and even YOU.” Taemin said who took glances at her while he spoke. He even emphasized the word ‘NOT’ several times. “Am I right Hyun-ae?” he said wearing a smirk that was not seen by Kai who was looking at her, a bit disappointed.

 

I AM DEAD-MEAT!

 

“Is that true Hyun-ae?” Kai asked, still anticipating for her answer.

 

What to say!?!?!?!

Is this the end?

I shouldn’t be overly happy a while ago!

 

“Ahmm. Yes, what Taemin said was right. But---“

“You see Kai? She’s not interested in K-Pop. Let’s go.” Then he took him away from her.

 

Kai!!!

My baby Kai!!!

Where is this babo taking him??

Kai looked back towards her with eyes saying ‘I got to go’.

 

“I want you to meet a noona. At least that noona is a big fan of yours. She much worth knowing.” Then he looked at her with an annoying smirk.

She gave him an amused face.

 

So what the has happened!?!?!

…………………………………………………………………………………………………………..

@#@%# $%&%!#$ @$?>@? you Lee Taemin!!!!!!!!!!!

You’ll regret doing this to me!!?!?!?!

But am I going to take revenge??

Aish!!!

 

 

 

Minutes later, the boys and the staffs were eating what EXO brought with them.

 

Since its chicken, you know what!?!?!

He’s flailing like crazy, like showing to everybody his hands who touched chicken, or nags someone who didn’t finish his chicken to its fullest, he’ll stop nagging if he will not see any trace of chicken meat on the chicken bone.

Like!

WTF!

Good thing I didn’t join them, or else I might shout him to shut up.

He’s too weird.

Oh! To why I didn’t join them?

It’s because of that bibabo, who happened to successfully take the opportunity heaven has given. And that is to meet Kai!

Ok?

I’m afraid I might shout at him together with Onew-ssi and totally lose the wonderful opportunity.

Well, I admit, I’m a bit hungry. *tummy growls* but only seeing Kai happily eating and chatting with them satisfies 75% of my hunger.

Hunger. For crying out loud! I want to eat with Kai! Wait! Where’s Kai.

 

She looked carefully at the circle of happy people in the circle, but he didn’t see a trace of Kai.

 

 

Maybe he left already.

 

She hung her head low.

Instead of seeing her hands on her lap, she saw a chicken, a brownish piece of chicken leg and a hand.

 

Am I seeing things due to hunger?

 

She rubbed her eyes.

“So why is this beautiful lady sitting alone here at a corner, while the others are happily eating together?” she heard voice.

 

---and a hand. So this hand belongs to.

 

 

“Kai?” she rubbed her eyes a bit then asked “What are you doing here? With a chicken?” she looked at the piece of chicken he was holding.

“Uhmm. Hi. Here take this.” He shyly handed the chicken to her.

“No, I’m not that hungry. Thank you.”

“I insist. I heard from Myunjae that you haven’t eaten yet.” He smiled still holding the chicken close to her. “Take this or else I will not talk to you ever again.”

“You already knew Myunkey?” she’s kinda surprised how fast things were, for him.

“Come on Hyun-ae. Are you really not that in K-Pop that’s why you CAN even bear me to NOT talk to you? Just take this.” He held the food closer.

“Yes. No. I mean. No. I can’t bear to lose a friend.” Then she took the chicken.

He smiled.

 

At first it was awkward to eat cause Kai was watching her.

So she asked him to share the food with her. Kai said no then asked her to wait for a minute and left.

 

When he returned he brought 2 sets of food for him and for her.

“Let’s eat together.” He smiled angelically that melt Hyun-ae’s insides.

“Sure. But I thought you ate already?” she said while starting to eat.

“I krent ractruare ertd ruewl wred termr caroz wri are chatted too much”

 

O.o

 

“What? Kai? Wait. Seriously? Finish your food in your mouth first before you talk I didn’t understand what you said.” preventing herself to laugh because of his cuteness.

“I’m sorry.” He swallowed everything then “I said, I can’t actually eat well with them cause we chatted too much. I’m sorry.”

“Hahahahahahaha.” She burst out laughing. She even didn’t mind that rice was spitting out of . She just want to laugh because of the adorable Kai that he saw.

 

Kai looked was shocked with the flying rice. But he also explode laughing seeing how hard she is laughing, clutching her tummy with tears in her eyes.

 

Both of them were laughing like crazy------------- and all of it was seen by Taemin.

 

 

 

He was just eating happily and laughing to his Onew-hyung’s antics when he heard a much louder laugh coming from the corner where saw Hyun-ae staying for a moment.

She was currently laughing with Kai.

 

So she still found a way to stay close with Kai.

She even made him laugh.

This is the first time that I saw her laugh. I usually see her smile with Myunjae and that’s all.

She’s that happy because she’s with her bias idol.

Hmmmmmmmmmmm.

Got to erase that cute smile to her face.

Did I said cute? No? Good. Cause I won’t be saying the word cute to her. Kewl!

 

Minutes later they’re finished eating while telling stories with each other like the closest friends in the world.

“Yeah he was strict as ever. But when announced that I’m going to debut, I was like ‘ok-this-will-be-a-new-chapter-in-my-life-working-idols’. I just dreamt of it before, and now I must say dreams do come true."

 

Yeah Kai. Dreams do come true. You are my dream and you came true!

 

“We’re the same.” Should I say it? Lol. No. Hahahaha. “Mr. Soo Man’s words also made me realize that.”

“What do you mean? That dreams do come true?”

 

Oops. Wrong move.

“No I mean I realized that this shoot will really be a new chapter of my life.”  With you.

 

OMG~

Good thing I’m a flirt just inside, but never will be outside!

Nevah!

 

“Oh I see. I thought you one dreamed to work with idols.”

“You seem not to be including yourself in the way that you address ‘idols’. As if you’re not one of them.”

“Ah that? Let me tell you something. Though I’m happy in being an ‘idol’, I still want to do the things I usually do before I debut.”

“Like what.” Getting much into his sudden confession.

“Like talking to a normal person” when looked at her, she looked like ‘What again?’ he slightly smiled. Then pinced her cheeks. “ I mean, a normal person. A person who’s not into glitz and glamour.”

“Me? How can you say that when in fact I’m currently shooting an mv, who will eventually sail the sea of ‘glitz and glamour’ that you’re saying.” She smiled uncontrollably due to sudden skinship.

 

Like! Ok! Get it on! He pinced my cheeks! Like------ ok, Like me should be shutting up.

 

“You told me that you’re just doing a friend’s favor and even Taemin-hyung said you didn’t know us not until now.”

“Ah yes.”

 

That. Was. Like. A. Punch. Straight. Right. Into. My. Effing. Heart.

Kai, I lied a bit. I’m into you ok? I spazz about almost every hour of everyday!

I should shut up I know.

 

“I want to be close with you. I want to have a ‘normal’ friend. I’m more than happy last time when you said that you’re afraid to lose me as your friend. I know of course, K-Pop things will get on your way if we become good friends, but let me help you accept things like that slowly. I can see in your eyes that you’re eager to accept and appreciate such, so let me help you. In return, let me be your friend, someone who I can talk and be with whenever I need to cool things up. Can we be bestfriend?

She can find a trace of hurt in his eyes, maybe its due to his friends that left him when he’s reaching the top.

“I want to ask why me. But you said enough to reason out why me, and I understand you.” She looked at him.

He was anticipating for her answer.

“Of course I’ll be your best friend. Who am I to reject someone like you?”

 

Especially when I know that I am falling in love with you.

Oh God!

I so love this feeling.

 

He smiled then hugged her. “Thanks Hyun-ae. I thought you’re not willing to be my best friend.”

 

Why wouldn’t I? But you see. I am more than willing to accept you if it’s a wedding proposal.

Hahahaha.

Just kidding.

 

 

Just hug me like this forever and ever and ever more!

 

 

 

 

Before the shoot ended that afternoon, the EXO boys were called to return home cause it’s getting late.

 

Imagine? It’s already 10pm!?!?!

Ok, I shouldn’t complain right?

I was shocked by the sudden news of them leaving, when I having the time of my life with my Best Friend Kai.

The boys shouldn’t leave already, why oh why!

But what shocked me most was what Kai did before they left.

 

“We’re so sorry we have to leave already.” D.O. said.

They’re at the exit of the building, the EXO were lined up facing me and the shining boys who was also lined up.

“Neh. It’s ok. We understand.” Minho said.

“It’s our duty to be safe and attend to all our schedules no matter what.” Jonghyun said.

“You have to move now, it’s getting really late.” Onew shooed them away.

“Neh. Thank you.” Then the boys bowed together.

 

The SHINee slightly bowed while Hyun-ae fully bowed waiting for them to move away when she saw a pair of shoes.

 

When she raised her head he saw Kai in front of her, the other EXO members were riding in their van.

She was checking the van when he suddenly pinched her cheeks, “Well, see each other some other time I promise.” He smiled then ran away.

 

 

Things happened so fast like the sudden skinship,

 

 

 

that all she can do is to touch her cheeks.

 

 

 

The SHINee who saw the scene murmured.

A murmur that can she can fully understand since she’s just meters away from them.

 

Jonghyun: What a girl! *sarcastic voice*

 

Minho: Hyung they’re just best friends. *normal voice*

 

Key: In that instant? Tsch. *y voice*

 

Onew: Yah! Stop nosing around. Let’s continue the shoot. *authoritative voice*

 

 

 

 

Taemin: YAH! LEE HYUN-AE! STOP DAYDREAMING GO INSIDE AND FINISH THE SHOOT!

 

 

 

 

And Taemin’s roaring voice pulled her back into the awful reality.

 

 

That Kai left already.

3 members were obviously amazed and dazed by Kai and Hyun-ae’s relationship. And she doesn’t care.

It’s getting late and she hasn’t got any proper sleep.

 

 

But there are things that balanced everything.

 

Kai and Hyun-ae are Best of Friends, goodbye Eunjae is it?

2 member were not obviously affected + Mr. Jung who don’t give damn as long as I do my work

And the upcoming shoot will be the last one then after that, we are all free to go! For today.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

And another thing, I think I won this time! *evil smile*

 

 

a/n: the crappy author returned! OMG~ i'm sorry. i've been here and there fixing my school enrollment papers recently and i'm really really tired. so i beg you pardon for any grammatical error up there. i didn't took much of my time to re-read because it's already 3:48 early in the morning here *as my clock says time. Philippine Standart Time ^^*. and my conscience can't take that em not updating for too long. my subscribers were the ones who always motivates me to update. at the same time, stands as my conscience. lol. but i'm really sorry. ^^ just don't worry i'm nearing the end of my papers fixation. so there you go. a kinda long update. n___________n. imiiiiissyou guys and ilooooveyou all!!! just read and read!!! enjoy \o/