FML

Deja Vu

 

 

Inside a building…

 

Aish!

That monkey!

Now I’m here at an ‘i-don’t-know’ place. And I am wearing ‘i-don’t-know’ clothes or should I say dress.

Well, it’s kinda awkward wearing this.

It’s my first time to wear this kind of dresses in public.

And it’s just weird that all of the busy people out here (which I think were the staffs) were nodding at me. And I was like, “Am I asking you for approval on something?” but instead of saying that, I just nod like I’m thanking them for nodding at me but still I don’t know the reason why they keep on nodding!?!?

This nodding-craze started with Mr. Soo Man. He never said a thing, no he said something, which is ‘Do good’. Then he nodded.

Oh. Yeah right. We met him at the SM building this morning. I was flabbergasted like, I went to the place where my Baby Kai (he’s mine okay?) almost literally grew. But I know I won’t met him here cause the news said last night, that they went to China for guestings. I’m keeping an eye to his whereabouts you know.

Hihihi.

Then we flew here.

No. Just kidding. We just rode a car.

Well, where am I really anyways!

“Myunkey, where are we?” she tapped Myunjae.

“Myun-JAE. My name is MYUNJAE.”

“I don’t care. Just answer me, where are we?” she nudged him this time.

“Aish. This stubborn girl. We are not in Seoul. Happy?”

“What? I mean the exact place.”

“I won’t say it not unless you call me by my real name.” he wiggled his eyebrows.

“NO I won’t. Myunkey.”

“Then fine. Be lost on your own!”

Then Myunjae stomped his feet away from him.

Hyun-ae followed him.

“Okay. Okay. Myunjae-ssi. Where in the world are we? What are we doing here? Is Mr. Jung coming with us??”

He stopped then faced her.

“Daegu. Waiting for someone. He’s here somewhere.”

“Huh? Okay? We’re in Daegu, and we’re waiting for someone, and Mr. Jung is already around here. I get it.” Then she smiled at him.

“Yeah and yeah and yeah” he nodded.

“But, we’re waiting for who??”

“The boys.”

“Who? EXO?” she said her eyes twinkling.

Oh my gosh. If it’s EXO I’m should make my self presentable, I should act a little feminine. If they’re the one who’s coming, I’m going to work with them? And if I’m going to work with them, I’ll have all the chance to be close to them especially to Ka----

“No. SHINee.”

“What? What SHINee? Is it a brand or something?”

“What? You don’t know them? But you know EXO?”

“Yeah. I k- kinda heard them somewhere.” She lied.

So I’m not going to work with the EXO boys? TT.TT

Argh! I hate it!

“Ah I see. SHINee is a label mate of EXO, like they’re working under the same label which is SMEnt. For example Super Junior, F(x), SNSD, TVXQ and many more.”

“Aaaaaaaaaaa. I don’t know them.” She said while scratching her head.

“Ow. How bad.” He said nodding.

“When will they be here anyways?”

He glanced at his wristwatch first then he said “Now.” Looking towards the door.

At an instant five shining men entered the place.

Who’s that?

OMG. They’re, they’re shining I guess.

Like, literally when they entered, all eyes went towards them.

What are they? Are they human?

Mr. Jung approached them and told something to them.  Then he pointed to me, towards my place I mean.

Okay?!?!?!

Why are they looking at me? I should look away like I don’t see them.

Inhale. Exhale. They’re not going to do something to me. I’m just here, sitting pretty, but feeling the pressure as I felt them staring at me.

“Neh. Director.” They said in unison.

Oooooo. So Mr. Jung is the director.

This Myunkey, didn’t even mind that to me.

Sh*t!

They’re walking towards me.

…………………..…………………………………………………..

Wew, good thing they passed me.

“Hyun-ae.” Myunjae said.

She looked at him, she tried to smile, though she know, she’s feeling all the pressure at that moment.

“Neh?” she said.

“They’re calling you, you’ll be meeting the ones that you’re going to work with.”

“Me? Me alone? You’re not coming with me?” she said holding the hem of his shirt.

“No, you’re going to have things discussed with them alone. Not with me. I have my own job.”

“What things? Is it really needed? What am I really going to do? I don’t understand?”

“Listen. As Mr. Jung and I said, you’re going to shoot an MV. Meeting them formally is needed, and the things that you’re going to discuss with them are the plans of the director for the shoot. Now go!”

“Arasso.” Releasing her hands to his shirt.

“Fighting little rat!” he even raised his arms.

“Aish. Thank you.” She walked towards the talking 6 guys.

Somehow she felt a little lighter due to Myunjae’s cheer.

 

When she reached the corner the happy chatting went off.

“Ahem.” She cleared .

“Oh. We’re complete now.” Mr. Jung said guiding her towards the vacant seat beside him. “Hyun-ae introduce yourself.”

“Neh. Annyeong Haseyo. I’m Song Hyun-ae.” The she bowed.

“She’s going to be Taemin’s leading lady.”

Hyun-ae heard when she sat. All of the boys’ eyes we’re on her so she can’t even move a muscle a bit.

But……

Taemin?

I heard it somewhere. I know I do.

Mr. Jung noticed that Hyun-ae looked lost.

“Wait do we know her? Was she an artist? She looked familiar.” Puppy-eyed guy said to Mr. Jung.

Almost all of the members nodded. Looking at her.

“No. She’s just a simple girl. Boys, you see Hyun-ae here is not familiar with all of you. And this is going to be her first time on screen.” She saw Mr. Jung looking at her.

“What do you mean not familiar with us?” a serious looking guy asked Mr. Jung.

“She’s not that into K-pop so she don’t know you or your group.” Mr. Jung said.

“Why Hyun-ae? Do you know any other group then?” a guy with puppy-eyed guy talked to her.

“Ah. I knew f-few groups. I only knew you existed j-just now cause I’m busy on things. Yeah. I-I’m busy. Sorry.” She said while stammering.

She can’t even look at him straight in the eye cause she’s shocked that, that guy talked to her.

“Aw. You don’t have to say sorry. Well, we’re busy on our own things.” A guy with a cute eyes said while smiling.

“Then why don’t you introduce yourself to her.”

They nodded then they stood up from their seats.

“Hana, Tul , Set!”

“Annyeong Haseyo. We are the Shining SHINee.” They all said.

“Hi. I’m leader Onew.” The guy with cute eyes said.

He’s hot I think. Hehehe.

“Hi. I’m Bling-Bling Jonghyun.” The puppy-eyed guy said.

I think he’s fun to be with.

“Hi. I’m Almighty Key.” A guy said then he smirked.

Wait. 

Why did he smirk?

He looks familiar.

He sounds familiar too. Well, I know! I use it everyday, to open my apartment door, hello?

Hahahaha.

She tried hard not to laugh so she’s biting her tongue instead.

“Hi. I’m Flaming Charisma Minho.” The guy with big eyes said.

Oooo, he’s really charismatic.

And the last guy said, “Hi. I’m Lee---”

This guy, he’s the one I met before.

What’s his name again?

Ta--- Taeyang? Taeyeon? Taejun? Ah!

“Taemin!” she bursted making all of the boys including the director look at him giving her a questioning look.

Taemin just smirked.

Key laughed.

Me, FML!

 

a/n: OMG! SHE MET THE BOYS ALREADY?? for those who don't know what 'FML' means, it means, my Life. ahmm. it's just an expression. ^^ i asked for inspiration last update, then somebody gave me the best (worst in some ways) inspiration i'd ever had. its SIINBUUSRGCBN. HEHEHE. it's a puzzle. ^^ anyway. hey! i updated long. it's for all of you. ENJOY!!