The Sleeping Rat *bows*

Deja Vu

 

 

 

SM building.

“Now the meeting is settled then. We’ll start the music video shoot tomorrow afternoon.”

“Yeah sure Mr. Lee.”  Mr. Jung said.

He is the boss of Myungjae.

They’re about to shake each other’s hands when the conference’s room suddenly burst open.

They all looked at the man who came.

“Mr. Lee we have a problem!” the guy said who was now catching his breath.

“Spill it.” Mr. Lee said

“Goo Ara had an accident!” (a/n:Sorry I just thought that she would fit the character of being.... (secret) but I don’t meant her being in an accident. Sorry again *90 degrees bow*)

“What? What kind of accident? Where’s is she?"

“She’s in the hospital now, it’s a car accident Mr. Lee, and fortunately she only got bruises on her arms. Nothing too bad happened.”

“I see. But make sure that she’s safe now. Don’t let reporters bug around or inside the hospital. Now go.”

The guy left but seconds later he returned.

“Mr. Lee, I think I’ll cancel Goo Ara’s project with the boys.”

“I understand. Go.” Lee Soo Man said.

When the guy bowed then left, the three men in there were left in silence.

“You heard that? We’ll have to cancel our leading lady for our mv.”

“Sir, how about the shoot? I thought you already announce the schedule of release?”

“Yeah. We already announced the schedule. But not the characters of the music video right?”

“What do you mean Sir?”

“I saw your team’s works.” Mr. Lee touched Mr. Jung and Myungjae’s shoulders. “I trust in both of you.”

The two photographer looked at each other confused.

“What do you mean? We don’t understand.” Myunjae said.

“Find me a leading lady.” He said.

“Bwoh!!!” they said in unison.

 

Inside the car on their way home.

“What should we do hyung? We only have hours to find a leading lady?” Myunjae said.

“I don’t even know too. But do you remember what Mr. Lee said? It’s reasonable though.”

 

Flashback

 

“You heard me right. I want you to find me a leading lady for tomorrow. We can’t postpone this cause the boys’ schedule are packed up and well-planned.” Mr. Lee said.

“But why us? I mean, you and you’re company have the finest idols in our country. Why put this kind of decision in our hands?” Myungjae said. It’s the first time he spoke since the meeting started which was hours ago.

“I trust you guys. I’m sure that you knew some beautiful models that you worked with before. You just have to pick the one who will fit our concept. Arasso?” Mr. Lee smiled assuringly.

“Neh.” Mr. Jung said.

Myungjae looked at his hyung with the super shocked face.

 

End of Flashback

 

“You think so. That’s why you accepted his order. Now hyung. Who are we going to suggest to him?”

“I don’t know too.” Mr. Jung said, then continued driving.

“Grrr hyung!”  Myunjae just said then faced the other side not facing his hyung.

The night market was so busy at this moment.

Myunjae raised his cam then took photos of it.

When he reviewed the pictures he took, he saw Hyun-ae’s photos.

“I know who.” He smiled.

“What who?” Mr. Jung said, looking confused.

“I know who’s going to be our leading lady” Myungjae said.

“Who?”

Myungjae put his cam near Mr. Jung so that he can see it.

 

 

 

It’s a picture of you, Hyun-ae, in your sleeping state…
(a/n: let's assume your sleeping there. lol. sorry)

 

 

a/n: i got too many body painsssss since yesterday from to the marathon that i attended at. TT.TT hi guys. enjoy subscribe and comment. thank you!