i'm a model, *in your dreams!!* ^^

Deja Vu

 

 

 

Weeks later…..

“Good!”

“Nice!”

“Hold your waist!”

“Perfect!”

That’s what you can hear here at the studio. I’m now having my photo shoot.

Lol. Just kidding. My aunt who owns the wedding shop that I’m working at just came from U.S. and she wants our Bridal Shop to have its own brochure.  So I’m here managing the photo shoot or should I say watching our hired models pose as they wore the gowns and tux that my aunt designed.

“Okay!  Break! After this, we’re done!” the photographer said.

After that, all the staffs became all busy.

We are on the last set of dresses for the last day of the 3-day tiring photo shoot. Well it’s tiring, TRULY tiring. I said that I’m watching, yeah literally, of course just to make sure that everything’s alright. Then after a day of from the photo shoot I’ll be too much stressed due to over thinking of things to improve the brochure.

“You better go to sleep.” Myunjae tapped her.

She was at the table together with the other staff, watching as the series of photos enters their computers. Her hand and head on the table.

She lifted her head.

“Huh?” Hyun-ae said.

“I said you should go to sleep. Or at least take a nap. The photo shoot will take minutes more, why don’t you snatch those minutes to sleep? You look very very tired.” he said

“No, no need. Uhmm. I’m perfectly fine.” She forced a little smile.

“No I insist! I’ll never let you help us if you keep being stubborn.”

“What?!?!”

“You heard me right! Now sleep.”

“What am I a dog? Aish!!!” she whispered.

“I heard you little rat!”

“Neh. Neh. Neh. I’m a rat.”

He eyed her.

“Sleep.” Hyun-ae said then laid her head on the table.

“This brat!” he said then left, preparing his apparatuses for the finale of the shoot.

Who is he? He's Myunjae. He is our photographer. Actually this shoot is just his sideline. His real job is to assist a big time videographer who deals with big time people too. He kinda shoot photos and videos for the behind the scene and 'the making' of the videos. So we hire him coz he’s good. And nope, it’s not illegal!

Are we friends before? No we’re not. We just met. We became friends because of this photo shoot. We became good friends.

How did we become friends? Actually the night after the first shoot I approached him asking for his concept and details for the shoot. Then afterwards we shared ideas. He liked my ideas, I liked his too. Then I keep on insisting for my help every night. I want to impress auntie. Though I shouldn’t bother myself about these thing (coz they’re well paid by auntie), being stubborn as I am, I did as I want.

And there! Ta-dah!

We became friends!

At first it’s awkward for us to~~~~~~ Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzz….

She fell asleep.

 

Minutes later…

 

“Ugh!”

“Oh Hyunnie you’re awake!”

“Yah! What are you doing?!?!”

“Ah. Nothing. The photo shoot is over and I got a call from my boss we have an appointment to our clients tonight. Neh. Annyeong! I’ll send you the folio tomorrow”

“Yah!!! Delete those photos first!!!!!! Yah!!!”

“Mehrong!~~~” he said before he disappeared.

“Aish! That monkey!”

When she looked around the staff were almost done cleaning.

 

Meanwhile

 

She looked like a goddess.

No. A sleeping goddess.

She should be the one wearing those gowns, it’ll fit her.

Myunjae said while looking down at his cam.

*Phone rings*

He answered.

“Hyung!”

“Neh. I’m on my way.”

“Where’s is it again?”

“SM building? Wow! You mean?”

“Neh. I know the place.”

“You’re getting bigger deals now hyung!”

“Hehehe. Yeah. The shoot ended perfectly fine. Neh.”

“I’ll hung up now Hyung. Be there in a minute.”

 

 

a\n: Oh! and we have a new character. he's Oh Myunjae.

i used Myungsoo/L. i love him and his passion for photography ^^ i love him really! SPAZZZZZZZZZZ he just came in the picture so i don't know if he'll exist or stay longer in the storyline. BTW. the brown color font is Myunjae's. so you see, the real story starts here. well it starts everywhere. read~ comment and enjoy~ OOOO too excited for the next chappie. please anticipate!