puh-lash-ba-ku

Deja Vu

 

 

Flashback

1 year ago.

“Why?” Taemin irritatingly said when he opened the door.

“What ‘why’? I should be the one asking you that?” Ria said following him who re the coffee table resuming to his computer game.

“Huh?” he said not even looking at her.

“You promised me that you’re going to take me to flower fields today since it’s the 9th year that we’re best friends. Then I’ll find you here lying on your playing computer games. I waited for 4 hours. It’s a record for the usual 1- 2 hours from our previous meetings.”

“Who said you should wait?” he said still not looking at her.

“What?” she said with tears in her eyes.

When Taemin sensed that she is about to cry, he closed his laptop the faced her still sitting.

“Look. I didn’t forget our meeting. I just that I am did something impor---“

“You should have at least have a soul to inform me that you’re not showing your face to me today!! Then what? It’s ‘I-did-something-far-more-important-than-our-meeting’drama again?? I’m tired Taemin. I’m tired from your lame excuses. Why can’t you be honest to me just for now?”

Taemin stood up.

“Okay. You want me to be honest? Fine. I’ve realized that going to flower fields with you is no fun. Satisfied?” Taemin shouted at her.

“With me?” Ria whispered now crying.

It’s the first time Taemin shouted at her.

“Yes, with you. Why are you even tagging me along with your boring outside activities? As an idol, you think, me, going with you will make all my tiredness gone? It’s much happier for me to stay here at home. Alone.” He said in a loud voice.

“Alone? You don’t want to be with me. You want to be alone? Fine. I’m going.” she said preventing her tears to fall more.

“Very good. You ruined my day.” Taemin said returning in front of the computer.

When she is at the door, Taemin looked up, she said, “Are you happy now? Who are you to do this to me? You’re not even human.” She said looking straight onto his eyes still crying.

Taemin just nodded. He resumed playing.

Unknown to him, that’s his last look to Han Ria.

 

End of Flashback


 

a/n: waaaaaaaaahhhhhhh! jungmal mianhae for updating late. i was so deeply into dream concert 2012 yesterday. and today is mother's day so em too busy (i love my mum) . btw have you guys seen EXO's cover of Suju's Sorry Sorry? i died a Chanyeolo you know. ANYWAYS another jungmal mianhae due to this short update, em actually lost now coz i don't know how to connect these ideas that were floating in my mind. i've gotta find a way right? yeah yeah so enjoy. i'll update again soon. HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY TO YOUR UMMAS~~