Lips of an Angel

Deja Vu

 

 

Meanwhile

 

Good!

Everything is just good to me.

First, I’m here outside, with nowhere to go and no one to be with.

Second, even I want to be with Eunjae, I can’t get in touch with her. Wanna know why? My ing phone is missing!!! Oh and added to that my purse was also missing!

And last but not the least, I didn’t get the chance to see my Kai, even watch a bit of him performing live and that’s DUE TO THAT EFFIN’ PERSON WHO I HAPPEN TO BUMP AT AND MAKE MY DAY MISERABLE JUST FOR A FEW MINUTES. GOT IT?!?!?!

Now, let me fix things up, whew. I don’t know where to start with.

She then touched her pocket when she saw a nearby payphone booth.

Great! I still have coins in here.

When she went to the booth, she dialed her bestfriend’s number.

“Yeoboseyo?”

“Yah! Eunjae! Where are you??”

“Hyunnie? Oh my gosh! Are you ok? Where are you? Why are you not using your phone?”

“Eunjae. Just. I’m alright, okay?  Just get me out of this place, I literally have none. My phone and my purse are missing."

“What? Are you kidnapped or something? Are you out of Seoul? Where in the world are you?”

“YAH!!!! Stop questioning nonsense. I said I’m okay, I’m not kidnapped, and lastly I’m still here in Seoul. Particularly at the Kyandong (a/n: I just made this. ^^) night market. So if you would please get me out of here and I’ll have something for you in return. I’ll be waiting for you at the bus stop.”

“You don’t have money but you still have something for me? Kekekeke. Okay I’ll be there in 10 minutes. Oh by the way! What happen to the guar---“

“Damn it! Just get yourself in  here and I’ll tell you everything okay!!!”

“Hehehe. Just asking. Okay see you. Bye!”

Then Hyun-ae hung up.

After the call, she went to the bus stop then wait for Eunjae.

Argh!!

Aish!!

I’m getting irritated by that so-called ‘Taemin’.

He’s so rude.

Wonder who he is.

Well, I don’t care about him. Besides, I have my Kai.

But who is Ria?

Maybe, he’s just out of his mind. Is he even under the spell of liquor or something?

Oh!

And by the way where did my things go?

My phone….

My precious phone………..

 

Minutes later.

 

“Hey!” Eunjae shouted.

“Whew! At last you came.” Hyun-ae said then tried to hug Eunjae.

Eunjae dodged her away.

“Eewwwwwwww. Don’t touch me. You look terrible? Are you harassed? Were you ? That y guards! They don’t even----”

Here we go again with Eunjae’s endless questions.

“You know what, let’s eat. I’m so hungry.” Then she pulled her towards the nearest restaurant.

“Wa-wa-wa-wait!”

“What?”

“Where’s the thing that you’re saying? That something for me in return?”.

“Sure, here.” Then she gave her that thing. “Now, KAJA!” then she dragged her away.

“What’s this?”

“The hunhan lip balm?”

“What?” she looked lost.

Oops.

Didn’t I tell you that, before I got out of that dkalfsjda building, I happen to saw something above the box that I hid behind (before I bump to Ta-- some creature out there)? When I look at it closely, I found out that it’s ‘Luhan’s lip balm which happen to be also used by Sehun’. I remembered Eunjae so I took it then ran away. Cause I know Eunjae will be happy to have it. Aww I’m so sweet! No!

And I called it, the Hunhan lip balm.

End of the story!

 

 

a/n: annyeong subscribahs and readahs and silent readahs! i updated as promised! hihihi. another hunhan moment. no it's not moment. it's.......... uhmmmmm. what should we call to it? hunhan thing? idk. just a couple thing? anyways. like it? then subscribe now. hehehe. sorry for wrong grammarsssssss. and spellingsssssssss. YOU mr/ms. silent readah~ are you enjoying the fic? you should be. i was once like you too before. that's why i spare you. ^^ but, if you liked the story, then make an account and subscribe, comment or make your own fic! hehehe. read read read~~

i just realize that you're all getting a hard time reading my note. due to the yellow font. so i changed it. it's still yellow though. love lots ^^ ARGH why is this author writing long notes? idk too. maybe i'll end it up here. have a nice day guys!!