new phone for minnie! or MEANIE?

Deja Vu

 

a/n: blue for mister taemin ^^

 

“Yah! Earth on Mr. Lee Taemin!” the PD-nim said.

“Huh?” Taemin just realized that he’s still in the studio.

Actually the other members are all at the stage positioning their selves posing for Sherlock. Only he and the PD were left at the side most of the stage.

Jonghyun approached them both.

“PD-nim I think he’s ok now. We can handle him. Sorry for Taemin’s behavior.” Jonghyun said to the PD while he held Taemin wrist.

“It’s ok. I should be ‘used to’ with his behavior, but seeing him like this sometimes, makes me freak out. Now go. Bring him to the stage. You’ll be on air in 2 minutes.” The PD pushed them to the stage.

“Neh.” Jonghyun said.

“Why are you acting so weird today?” Jonghyun nudged him.

“Maybe it’s because of Ria’s look-a-like.” Key said.

“Ria?” Minho, Jonghyun and Onew said in unison. They all looked at Key.

When Taemin heard Ria’s name, he panicked.

“Hyung! Let’s go. The van is going.” He said pulling Onew with him.

“Van? We’re on stage, we’re going to perform. Hahahaha.” Onew said.

All of them laughed that caused fans to cry out loud due to the member’s cuteness.

“Uri Taemin is losing his mind.” Minho said.

“Want to know that girl?” Key said teasingly to Taemin.

“Know her?” Taemin asked.

“Okay on a count of ten you’re going to be on air.” They heard the PD said.

“Ten……………….. Nine……………… Eight………………… “ the PD shouted.

They are on position but they were still talking with each other. They were keeping their voices low.

“Neh.” Key said.

“How?” Jonghyun said.

“I’m not talking to you. I’m talking to Taemin. Now Taemin, are you interested?” Key whispered, slightly twisting his head towards Taemin.

“Seven………… Six………….”

“Me? Interested? Tsch!” Taemin pouted.

“Five……………. “

“Of course he is.” Onew interrupted.

“Four……….”

“Neh. Of course I am.” Taemin nonchalantly said.

“Three………..”

“Taemin said he is interested~~.” Jonghyun giddily said avoiding to laugh out loud.

Minho just smiled. He can’t move an inch since he is at the front of the line up.

“Two…………..”

“Hyung! Of course no! But........ yeah I think so.” Taemin said now in panic.

“One………..”

“No pressure baby. I got her phone.” Key said.

The intro music is now starting.

“Her phone?” Taemin said.

SHINee’s back, back, back, back, back.

 

 

 

When SHINee reached home, Key threw Hyun-ae’s phone to Taemin.

Now, should I call her?

But I have her phone so which number should I call?

Taemin then fumbled to the phonebook. He found no relatives’ name like, umma, appa, oppa or unnie. Just Idiot, #1-#24 ,  babo  and many more.

But a name caught his eyes.

“Partners-in-crime?” Taemin mumbled.

He didn’t notice that Jonghyun was behind the couch that he was sitting at.

“I see. So you’re really into looking for that Ria-look-a-like chick.”

Taemin just glared at him.

“Uh-Oh. Yeah right.” Jonghyun sensed danger in the maknae’s eyes. “Minho you were asking me to look for what?” He shouted then little by little walked away from the living area.

Aish!

So Annoying!

Partners-in-crime huh?

Then Taemin fumbled again through her inbox.

He saw that her inbox was 75% from that “Partners-in-crime”.

Maybe that’s her best friend.

When he was about to dial the phone, what will I say?

Should I return it to her? Aish! She broke my phone, and it’ll took days for me to buy one. I have to do aegyo to manager hyung first.

Hmmmmmmmmmmm. This phone doesn’t look bad. Maybe it won’t hurt her if I borrow her this phone for days or weeks.

Well, she broke my phone right?

Yes?

That’s right.

She broke it!

Now I have my new phone!!!

 

a/n: have you guys WATCHED the new mv of infinite? myungsoo is satill rolling as always. ^^ but have YOU guys heard SHINee's "Keeping Love Again" in their japanese Sherlock album? ugh! their voices. i really missed if for a while. enjoy again!!