all are wondering......

do you remember ?

"amber... he has arrived?"

"yes untie... i just come back from the apartment..."

"mmm... did he ask about hyun joong?"

"no untie... he never ask... "

"mmm ... what should we do?... "

"i think we should just let destiny play it part....  both my hyung and hyung joong is a stubborn man"

"they didnt like to be force.. right..."

"yea..."

"i ll come out with something... amber... just make sure that Jae didnt go back to jeju yet... ok?"

"but auntie... my parents will ask..a lot of questions"

"i had their permission already.... dont worry... "

"u called them? "

"yes,  i am a modern ajumma hehehehe..."

"untie... u are the best... , i have to go, bye"

yes!!! my hyung will be staying here... ah... i really miss him... at least if he staying here.. i have someone to share my difficulties with... and someone to bully ... hahhahahahaha

"ah.... someone look soooo happy, why??? "

"mmm... it is a secret"

"a big secret?"

"mmm something like that"

"boyfriend?"

"nope... but someone really really special"

"amber, victoria... we are late... " someone is calling them..

"yes.. coming"

and from behind the door... max appeared ... " she just said - someone really special? who? "

"changmin, what are u doing there?"

"nothing... , Yunho ... what its means if a girl say - someone really special?"

"mmm most probably boyfriend"

"ah... is it like that...?"

"why? do u have one?"

"no... i think i just lost one... "

______________________________________

 

Hyun Joong POV

 

"mom... "

"hyun joong... are u coming home today?"

"mmm"

"mmm... how about dinner at home... "

"mom... tonight i got some schedule to fulfill"

"ok...ok.. "

"lets eat another time ok... i promise.."

 my mom... i know what she thinking of... she want to ask me about that stupid engagement again... i didnt even remember the face of that guy... how can she took that thing seriously... i m only 12 at that time... and most of the thing that happened during those few months is slowly disappearing from my mind... what left is the pain of loosing my hyung....

i dont want to remember that place... i dont want to remember the siblings... they will make me sad... because remembering them will make me remember yoochun... thats why i make myself busy and forget them... and the other thing is... i am not gay... aish... how could they want me to marry a man...

and that child... the island people... he must be fat and dark by now... the sun there tend to make people s skin became tanned... i cannot imaging and dont want to... he must be an ugly one... and his sister... that thing.. the gangster... she must be fat like a hippo now.... she s fat back then.. i still dont understand why yoochun like her...

"hyun joong, lets go... "

"ok.. ah.. manager.. yesterday i saw the new group, they are quite impressive"

"oh.. f(x)... they unique and have big potential.. "

"mmm and they are cute... "

"yah!!! u like someone in that group?"

"no... just someone who remind me of my sister in law."

"when do u have sister in law?"

"ah.. someone my late hyung like... very much.. she is like our little sister"

"ohh... mmm must be the prettiest one in the group, right?"

"hahahahhaa... mmm something like that.."

_________________________________

 

JAE POV

i m in seoul... i m taking the bus... just finished the exam... there are many competitors... as i thought... everyone seemed so tense.. the Collage Scholastic Ability Test or CSAT - it is the hell examination..many of the candidates had prepared early.. mmm will i passed the exam? i dont know... i think i am one of the youngest attending the exam.... if i didnt pass it this time i have to wait another year as it will only happened once a year... 2nd thursday of Nov every year... to survive in education system here is as though as surviving the war.. hehehhehe... at least... i know how to communicate in Chinese and japanese.. it gave me a lot of advantage... doing the part time job as tours guidance at jeju taught me about the language informally...

i want to find him... mmm... i had search the address he gave me long time ago... but when i went there the houses there had all gone... only tall buildings is at the place... mmm where are u KHJ....

at that time at the billboard up above Jae... the advertisement by KHJ is playing.... jae look at it... hmmmm... he must be an idol... idols are handsome and beautiful these days... except for my sis... and that one had the same name as him.... i wonder how he look like right now..... jae is spacing again....