it s him

do you remember ?

Yoona POV

that man is going to kill me... i saw the knife... its gleaming .... he is walking toward me... suddenly.. i saw her.... walk to that drunk man... and she is knocking that man down... i m staring at her.... my heart is beating faster.... of all the male that existed here... she is the one that come forward... the president also come after that... the girls are thanking her... but she just bowing her head.. i heard the president whispering to the prince manager... "dont worry.. she got black belt in Taekwondo, aikido and karate... "

gosh... that girl is tough... but why my heart  is not settle..... i like her smile.......

 

Changmin POV

she is kicking that drunk man.... yah!!!.. she got guts... and i heard the president whisper just now..... mmmm what kind of girl who got all that and still rapping and singing perfectly... suddenly she looked so gallant... and... so cute????  yah!!!! i am blushing... what s wrong with me????

 

JAE POV

yah!!!! i nearly die watching that...  my little sis didnt change at all.... she still the gangster i know... i m looking at her.. and she turn her head looking at me and smiling... like giving me an assurance that everything is ok....

 

KYUNHUN POV

wow!!! that girl is great.... it is a long time since i ve watch the perfect Taekwondo spin kick, she must be a black belt holder... suddenly i saw her turned her face... she is looking at some one.. who???  i look at that direction... there is no one there... no.. wait a minutes... there is only one person there.. but he is not an idol... he is the new ast..... why she is smiling at her?? is he the one that changmin had been talking about...???

______________________________________________

the next morning

 

"yah!! KHJ.. why u are absent last night?? "

"dad.. are u forgot...?

"what..?"

"im in the plane last night... just arrive from Japan.. "

"sorry... i m totally forgot it... i m getting old"

"i m buying something for u and mom and some other idols... i ll stop by at the company this evening... now i m so tired dad... "

"mmm ... i ll send some people there to assist u, ok?"

"ok.. thanks dad"

 

"Jae.."

"yes boss... can u go to KHJ house and assist him with some gifts and other things"

"ok boss.. when?? "

"now.. i ll text u the address"

"ok boss "

 

JAE POV

 

This is the address... so this is the house.. mmm i push the bell .. there is no one around.. i pushed it the second time.. then i saw him come down and open the gate.. he is so... beautiful??? !!.... just like the picture... i m knocking my head... this is the second person.. i see in my life that i found out that person is beautiful... and both are man... yah!!!! what s wrong with me.... KHJ is looking at me... his eyes looked very tired.. he didn't say anything... so i just follow him into the house...

he just fall back to sofa...

"i m really tired.. i just arrive from japan.."

"o.....o..ok... im sorry if i m disturbing u..."

"no... so my dad sent u here... can u put back all my things in the bags to the closet... and arrange the gifts .... "

"by the way.. what is ur name.. ?"

"just call me Jae "

"hmmmm Jae.. ur name sound familiar..."

"i ll do the jobs... please take a rest "

"just call me hyun joong ok..."

"yes..."

" if i fall asleep just wake me up.. i have to go somewhere this afternoon"

 

i start putting his clothes and arrange it, then arrange the gift... by the time i finished it is already noon... he look so tired... mmm so i cooked him some podrige... i wake him up... and give the porridge to him.... he ate it and suddenly he is looking at me... intently.... but didnt say a word... mmmm... why is he behaving so strange... may be because lack of sleep?? i dont know... by the time we reached tha company... he walk straight to the president office...

i dont want to ask more... so i just walked back to the manager office... he is really strange person....

 

KHJ POV

"dad!!!!... "

"yeah... "

"that person that u send to me.. "

"what.."

"he is the one right??"

"what.. "

"he is the one i engaged years ago right?"

"mmm yes... why?"

"what u are trying to do? u and mom are trying to do something right?"

"we are doing nothing... "

"well.. then just dont let me see him again.. "

"so u hate him..?"

"it is not like that... just dont put him near me.. "

"ok... i ll put him somewhere else... by the way i m not putting him to u... he belong to SUJU.. "

"what???!!! that group is full of attractive men"

"so.... u dont want him... may be he can fall in love with someone else right... "

"what!!! dad.. are u saying ... that he can fall to others.. "

"yea... "

"mmm that is a good idea.... "