"that thing" is an idol??

do you remember ?

JAE POV

after an hour in the plane... i come out sleepy... this is the first time i took the flight.... and first time i came out from Jeju... amber keep calling me a nerd... may be i am... i arrive at the Gimpo International airport early in morning.... amber insisted to come, she said i ll be lost in here... mmm... she s acting like an older brother again.... hmmmm....

"hyung!!!!... "

"mmm... "

"why u are dressing like this?"

"i m under disguise... dont want to be chase by fan"

"u have fans?"

"hyung, i know that u are really a nerd... so.. i dont want to explain.."

"yah!!! at least tell me... "

"i ve debuted last year... "

"what do u mean by debuted?"

"i ve been on tv, yah!! hyung... that s why i dont want to explain...."

"are u that thing that they called idol?"

"more or less.. "

"so, u are famous?"

"i ve just started... we debuted in a group - f(x)"

"ah! that.. i ve heard somewhere, u are in that group?"

"hyung..... , are u an alien?"

"may be... u know that i sleep mostly in the day and only wake up at night... , and mom and dad is not a type that sit in front of the tv"

"yea... they still like that ? mmm "

"but, gosh u look different... u have left the island for so long... no wonder no one recognize u.."

"hehehehehe...  but i still ur little sis right?"

"mmm... "

"amber.. u drive here? u didnt have the license yet!"

"hahahaha... hyung... u ask like u dont know me.."

"yah!!!  u still a gangster!!

"come .. i cannot be late for morning practice.."

she came with a sporty car... i dont know who she blackmailed to get it here..... my little sis... no one can bully her....

"so... hyung, ur exam is tomorrow... will u hang up here for a few days... i m free this week"

"mmm may be.. there is something i want to search here"

"something or someone?"

"mmm"

________________________

 AMBER POV

my hyung.... he is a nerd.... a classic nerd... he got high iq, but absolutely zero social skill.... didnt know anything about the world outside jeju... always dreaming about his prince charming eventhough that person never contact him after that... mmm we have only spent few months... not even half a years....  i bet that hyun joong never really serious about a promise that had been made at the age of 12.... but my hyung.... he is naive... hmmm... Yoochun - u still up there? look what u have done to my nerdy hyung....

i ve come to seoul wanting to be a singer... mmm may be because i m really like rapping... first it started as a way to challenge my self and the exicetment of it make me wanted to do more.... i like dancing.... it gave me strength... and i m lost in my own world... my parents... they are really understanding... they beliefs in  me actually.... when i arrive in seoul and become trainee, my whole world had changed....

why i want to be in this path - after his death... i thought that... life itself is a really important thing... i want to do something that will make me proud of who i am... i m not a good student like my hyung and my interest is not something that can get me a normal job.. i want to do something that i  really love .... by doing it with full heart.... i ll die without regret.... life is really a precious thing... and we only live once....

i didnt have a heart to tell hyung about hyun joong... he is at the same company as i am... but he is my sunbae... he didnt recognize me... and actually no one from my hometown  will, back then i am a little chubby.. and tanned.. with really short hair and no sign that i am a female... and the resume i ve sent to  the company didnt connect me with jeju...i know that the company belong to hyun joong father.. that s why i ve cheated... saying that i m an orphan from seoul..

mmm.... i just didnt want any favor or being recognize as the friend of family member... yoochun mom know it.. and she keep it as a secret... i bumped into her one day... in the company.. and amazingly... she recognize me, eventhough she starred at me from the back... i bet she really love me back then.... once in awhile she will contact me and we spend our time together... actually... she treat me like her daughter  mmm ... yoochun -did u say something to her last time? that s why she had been sponsoring me till now....i dont want to take the money she gave.. but.. she blackmailed me.. saying that if i didnt want  to..she will reveal everything to the president... mmm i m at fault because i m lying.. but i know that she just say it to make me received her money and gift without feeling guilty or burden...

i told mom in jeju about it.. and she told me its ok.. may be because yoochun mom had lost the son that she really love... she took me in place of him... and last year - she give this car to me as my birthday gift...  the trainees and idols in the company tend to think that i am a person with a mysterious background eventhough i gave a valid excuse for anything i own.. my clothes, accessories all branded ... i said i had a fairy godmother....

hyun joong is busy with his life.. even though he s under his father company and everyone knows about it... he is cherish by everyone, may be because he is charming... many girls tried to get him... who dont want.. he got look, background, money and fame ... but he never had a relationship with anyone... there is almost no rumors about him... he is known as a good boy but a stubborn one... i bet my nerd brother didn't know that the hyun joong he is waiting for is the idol - hyun joong, aish... my  hyung..... that guy is out of ur league... he is the superstar.... he will not fall for the nerdy unfashionable and spectacle person...

"hyung, we are here"

"mmm... sorry.. i fall asleep"

"where is it?"

"this is my friend place... she s living outside the country.. so she told me to use it"

"mm she s really nice to u"

"yea..... really... really nice... "

"so u are using her car too?"

"yea... the car cannot be kept unmoving.. so she ask me to drive it around once in a while"

"i bet she really like u"

"i think so... " - whispering to myself - yoochun.. u are here with me right...?

(yoochun soul- yea... i m here amber... always here with u... )

________________________

back at f(x) dorm

"amber, where did u go so early in the morning/"

"mmm nowhere... just walking around... why??"

"ur favorite sunbae is looking for u"

"who?"

"max changmin"

"he s not my fav"

"hehehe... amber why dont u give him a chance... we will always support u"

"yah!!!! did he bribes u all or what??"

"we just like to support some one who is chasing true love .... heehehe"

"i dont have time for that... i already said.. i ve someone i like....."