another big shock

do you remember ?

KHj POV

my dad is saying that may be he can fall to others... i like the idea.. i don't have to make him hate me... may be i just make him like others... but... why my heart is feeling pain....  i walked to the suju manager s office... i m looking at him from afar...

"say... jae.. "

"yea... what can i do kyuhyun?"

"mmm... do u have someone u like in this company?"

"no.. why?"

"mmm are u really sure?"

"yea... why..."

"say... if someone is interested to ask u out... will u go out?"

"hahhhaha... i never thought someone will be interested in me"

"just let say.. ok"

"it depend maybe... "

"mmm if that person is a man..?"

"... kyuhun... are someone is asking u to ask me out?"

"mmm... may be... "

"may be i ll think about it "

what!!!!!! he will think about it ??? what kind of answer is that.... u belong to me .. moron... wait... why im so mad??? mmmm...

 

KYUHYUN POV

mm if he say he will think about it, may be he is gay? mmm... i m really confuse now..... he like amber or not? he is a gay or not? argh .... questions... a lot of it... but no answer....

mmm didnt have to say anything to changmin hyung yet... may be there s nothing between jae and amber... may be it just my own theory...

 

The manager POV

mmm what is KHJ doing there... yah!!! he is standing there looking at my office.. and who... what?? why kyuhyun is talking and standing too close to the kid? let see , ive got to go closer to hear it... what? he is asking him out for someone.... mmm...but for who... a man... an idol.... his friend... who the hell is interested in jae? and why KHJ look like that... mad?

 

and the questions at the SM building is becoming a lot.... its all started with the existence of the new asst - Jaejoong , but the man who really enjoying the situation is the president... he is having the most interesting time in his whole life... and he is laughing while looking at the cctv...

_________________________________________

Jae POV

he is looking at the boys... SUJU... it is really hard to control many boys all at once... but the manager is doing great... he is looking at them recording the song... the new song will be a hit... he like it... this is their 4th studio album... after Sorry, sorry, sorry  last year... he also like the choreography... ah.. one day he want amber to teach him how to dance... he is really interested after tailing the boys around... the most charming is of course Siwon... and the talkative Heechul... and so on... they all have their own attractiveness...

the president had asking me if i want to move in to the dorm with the boys... but amber is putting a really hard fight... she said if i move in with the boys... it is really difficult for her to come and spend time with her... ah... my little sis... she never mention about boyfriend to me... why she never had one after yoochun died? or may be.... she still love him? that said first love hard to die... mmmm ...

all the boys is leaving... i stayed behind to see if there is anything else the producers or others want... but they didnt ask for anything... mmm it is a lunch time... everyone is going to have lunches.. i m still sitting here.... thinking about a lot of thing...

jae walk into the studio... checking for the last time if there is the boys left something inside the studio... he saw a music sheet at the board... he pick up.. mmm this doesnt look like the one that SUJU just sing... mmmm .. let see.. i ve learn some through amber... not learn actually.. forced to learn.. amber said i should be able to sing through this thing... at least.. i can catch up with the artist and enjoy it.... mmmm .. for my own curiosity... i try to sing it... without the music in the studio... mmm... i heard a footstep... someone is coming??

"hyung!!!"

"yah!! u shocked me... what are u doing here?"

" i just walking around... i know SUJU is having a recording today... so i ve come.., what is that?"

"oo.. just a song.. someone left it here just now... "

"can i see it... let see... ah... this is a duet... " amber is putting her head out of the door.. looking outside...checking

"hyung there is no one outside... let sing this.. just the two of us... this will be fun.."

"ok... sound fun too"

amber is teaching me... the song and notes, pitch and the timing.... after 2 times... we are able to sing it together... mmm it feel like the old time when she is really crazy about music and force me to tag along....

 

outside the studio

the composer, Yoo young jin is walking to the studio... aish...how did i forgot to check it out... the song is a new one... what if someone take it... but when he put his foot inside the studio... he heard the song being sing... by someone... that is a duet.. who is singing it BOA? Kangta?Suju? mmm yah.. they sang perfectly... but.. i never heard the male voice before.... the female voice is familiar...

that male voice.. he was able to combine the music and his voice...it seemed like he sang it naturally ... he loose himself into the music...his voice reach the heart of the listener... awakening memories and emotions that the listener may be had forgot... he is putting the listener with the emotion of the song... high and low... and with high sense of understanding of the song... he almost bring tears to my eyes .. as the song itself is about the sadness of seperation... this person is really amazing.. he may be studied music for years to achieved that level...

i secretly look into the studio... Yah!!!!!! is that amber.... so she can sing not only rapping.. and that is JAE????!!!!!! , that is the new asst. for SUJU... and he is far better than them.... my head is spinning.... who will expect that nerd looking guy can sing like that!!!!... i need to do something.. hahahahahaha... this is great... this is really great!!!!!... i went back outside and pretend  calling someone.. so that they will stop... i must have them.. and not let others know...

______________________________________

the president office

"mmm why u are looking for me young jin?"

"boss... i need to borrow someone from u"

"mm u never did this.. what is the reason?"

"i just heard the most amazing voice sing my song... i need him to sing it for me"

"young-jin, u are the composer of the company, u can have any trainee or idols that u like to sing your song"

"mmm but this person is not an idol or trainee"

"what? are u saying that the person that have a great voice is not a singer in my company?"

"yes... u ll be really surprise if u know who it is..."

"i have already beyond that level.. many thing in this company is surprising.. ehehhehe.. so who is that person that had attracted the most famous composer of SM"

"Jaejoong"

"What!!!!! can u repeat it again... who???"

"that nerd asst manager - Jaejoong"

"yah!!!! u want me ti die with shock??... is he .. that good... ?"

"unbelievably amazing... u ll never found a voice and gift like that in the whole building"

"mmm.. that can be a problem... "

"what are u saying boss.. "

"hmmm.. this is stay in this room right..... i ll tell u a little about him..... say........."

"what??? the youngest SNU law freshman?! "

"he is among the top 5%, can speak chinese and japanese fluently, i think his iq is really high.. consider that he never learn music, he must just learn ur song from amber a few times before sing it"

"why would amber taught him the song.. "

"ah that the biggest secret -  he is his older brother"

"boss... u really enjoying urself right... '

"ah.. but since u know.. u ll enjoy it too.. "

"so.. what we should do.. mm i want him!!"

"mmm.. the key is amber, if we can make her agree.. then this will be the best thing happened this year... "

"i hope u can make him sing it..."

 

"hello... amber... are u in the building?"

"yes boss"

"can u come to my office.. i had something to talk about"

"ok boss, i ll be there another 5 minutes"

 

AMBER POV

knocking the president door

"come in"

why yoo young jin is here?

"sit here please.. we have something really important to talk about.."

"mm this seem really serious boss... "

"yes.. it is really serious..  i want u to convince jae to sing the song u just sing with him.. "

"ha??? w..w... what do u mean by that boss..?"

"young jin reallly love ur hyung voice.. can u convince him?"

"so.. u.. knew all along about it... "

"of course i do... he is my soon to be son in law"

"boss..er..... u dont have a daughter"

"i know that young jin.. he engaged to my son since they 12"

"what???!!!! ur son - KHJ????"

"yea.. and i really like him, why?? do u have any problem with that?"

"no boss... i just never expected u are so... understanding..."

"we will talk about this later..now...... can we do this..................... "

______________________________________________-

and the next plan for the newest mysterious artist is on the way.......