friendship

do you remember ?

i m having a nightmare again... and this time amber is putting me on the stage where me and hyun joong is the groom and bride...

"jae... why u look so tired..?"

"ah... last night.. i m having a nightmare"

"hehehe... is it so... , yoochun say today he s going to ur house with me"

"he said that???? "

"yea, why?? "

"mmm... nothing, did he said why?"

"he said amber want him to meet the parent"

"so... she able to do that... "

"what do u mean?"

"nothing just a small family things... "

"but i really like to go to ur house today.... i m so curious"

"about me?"

"no!!! about amber... what she want to do next?"

"that...... i dont think u want to know...."

"she  s unpredictable... my hyung like her so much"

"yea... ur hyung didnt live with her..."

"u sound like u are living with a monster"

"mmm she wear all my clothes, she took all the martial art classes ever existed, she didnt like pink color, she  s wearing my boxer when she want to sleep, she make sure her hair is shorter than mine, she blackmail and threaten any girl who want to be my friend, she will be standing at the gate when school period ended to make sure no girl walk with me.... an d a lot more"

"i think she love u too much.... mmm overprotective?"

"in a normal family... it should be me"

"are u saying ur family is not normal"

"more or less... hmmm.... just wait and see"

__________________________________________

"mom ... dad.. we are all here"

"come... welcome... "

dad -"so which one is my son in law?"

amber -"this one - his name is yoochun, and that one near hyung is his brother hyun joong"

mom - "please eat some ... i ve cook a lot for my future son in law"

yoochun -"thank u , mom .. dad, i love too"

Jae - whispering - "yah hyun joong... are u sure ur parents didnt switched ur hyung with others unintentionally"

hyun joong whispering - "he never act like this.. ur sis gave some virus to him"

amber - 'mom.. do u like him?"

mom - "yes.. very much"

dad- "did u kiss my daughter already"

yoochun- "not yet.... soon"

all except KHJ n Jae - hahahahahhahaha.....

________________________

"jae, when u said ur household is abnormal, i thought u r joking"

"hehehe.... people always thought so"

"my mom know ur parent"

"is that so? how?"

"she is from here.. she grow up here before she married my dad and move to seoul"

"ah... but where is ur dad.. i didnt see him"

"he s in seoul... doing his work... he has a company that manage artist"

"u mean singer and all that"

"yeah.. something like that"

"so ur mom didnt mind yoochun come here today?"

"i think she like amber, my hyung talk to her about amber last night... i m sleeping but i heard he mention her name to her"

"i dont understand why they like her"

"me too... but i think like hyung said.. she s unique"

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

our friendship starting like that... since that day both families is really close to each other..... amber is still like that eventhough she got a boyfriend... hyun joong and me is best friend... we do most of things together... most of the time... we spent our time at the waterfall, the 4 of us.... here... playing and jumping, singing and laughing.. the sound of the waterfall and the tress that grow around had been things that we cherished....