he betray me!!!

do you remember ?

JAE POV

everything happened so fast...... when i m back from SBS and entered the SM building... a lot of people are looking at me.... i still dont know what happened that time... but then when i entered Jung hoon office,...

"Jae... i dont know u are GD best friend"

"what? best friend?"

"yea... it all over the net.... ur name is on the net.... "

"what??!!!... i walk over his computer and saw me..... wet and GD beside me... "

"they called here earlier... asking about u... mmm ... but i just gave them the basic... "

"mmmm..."

i gathered my thing and walk to the main door.... there are some trainee entering the building... i heard them whisper... "its him... he is the one... GD best friend... "  mmm.... walking and people looking at u... is something that i hate... i should have a normal life... but... this  evening made my normal life ended... and i hope this is temporary....

"Jae!!... "

"yea... max... "

"do u see amber... i checked her dorm , she s not there... they said she did not sleeping at the dorm for 2 days already..."

"mmm why do u search for her?"

"i have to see her.."

"mmm i dont know where she is... but if i know i will tell u .. ok"

"ok, thanks Jae.. "

What really happened between those two??? ah.... today is a really long day... there are no sms or calls from KHJ.... why he is quiet???  my only happiness now is that this weekend i will see him....

i walked to the bus station... there is someone there... standing... waiting for me... who??

"Jae... "

"ah... ji-yong  or should i call u GD hehhe.. "

"GD is ok ..are u ok...? u had soaked in the rain .. i scared that u will get fever.. "

"no.. i am alright... so why u are here?"

"ah... u said that we will have dinner tomorrow, how about tonight... i hate to eat alone... "

"mmm... ok... i dont mind.. but u have to send me home later"

"ok... come.. , so... what do u want to eat...."

He is really a great friend.... he just save me before ... so i thought it will be ok for me to follow him....he took me to the hotel... one of the largest, he said that the restaurant inside has a great chinese food... mmm... iwent with him... still wearing hi clothes.... my head .. is throbbing.... may be because of the rain  before... we eat... he s talking to me... and my view .. is become cloudy.... and i heard his voice far... away from me... and after that all is dark.....

 

GDRAGON POV

He is cute...  my true intention to get close to him is just to woo him... but later.. this evening..when i see him like a lost puppy at the SBS, i had to protect him.... i never felt like this before..... usually i just dont care... but knowing him... i felt him vulnerable.... mmm... i asked him to eat dinner with me because i want to know more about him... but suddenly ... he fall from the chair... something wrong.... he s fainted... his body is hot... he is having high fever.... mmm i pay for a room and took him with me... after informing the hotel to call a doctor...

i lay him on the bed... waiting for the doctor to come.... he s having a delirium... calling some one s name... but i cannot hear it... the doctor came and gave him a shot... i dont want to send him home..... i just want to be with him, without glasses.... and messed hair... he is really cute... beautiful...he is shivering.... i stand up and lay beside him under the blanket...he s hugging me... shivering... he is really hot.... but he keep saying the he is cold.... ah.. Jae... u have me here... i ll take care of u.... it is a long time since i really care about someone.... Jaejoong u had melted my heart.......

 

KHJ POV

I am really mad..... i called him.... but the phone is off.... i had warned him not to be close with that dragon... but he just ignore me..... he always took what i said lightly... after looking at the picture.. and the new gossip about close relationship between GD and SM ast manager, i took the flight home... i ve canceled the activities for tomorrow... luckily.. it just a private events.... i called his phone again... it is off....

when i arrive in front of the SM building.. i saw him walking... i want to call his name... but i saw someone else is there waiting for him... it is GD....and they talk and laugh.... he go into GD s car and they drove away.... i followed him.... they went to a hotel... i take my time, putting a disguise... and enter the hotel.... when i m in there.. i heard GD booking for a room, and he took the key... i m really mad... Jae.... u really going to do this??????

i m so mad.... i just sit at the stairs... for a long time..... then i stand up and walk... took the elevator and searching for the room...... i didnt herd anything but i heard Jae is ..... the door.... i opened it .... just enough to see inside..... and i saw him hugging GD under the blanket...... he is !!!!!!! he s cheating on me!!!!!!   so actually he is a !!! argh !!! i want to go in and strangle him... but what if the staff and fans know..... arg!!!!   i m really really mad...... i took a few pic with my phone and walk away.... JAE  U GONNA PAY FOR THIS!!!!!!!! i will make u live in hell!!!!!