the storm is coming

do you remember ?

one day at the waterfall, there is only me and hyun joong... he seemed so quiet lately... when i asked him... he said everything is ok... today ... he is in a deep thought again...

"Jae... "

"yea..."

"i... i heard something few days ago... "

"what.. do u have any problem?"

"mmm... " he is crying......

"why? what happened...?"

"i overheard my mom talking to dad on the phone...."

"mmm..."

"my hyung.. he is really sick... he had been in the house or hospital before... but i dont know he is that sick.... all his life .. he didnt know the joy of a normal children.... that s why when suddenly one day he said that he want to go to the place he had seen in my mom childhood album... my mom took us here... he said that "no matter what will happened in the future.. i want to go and live there even for a while".... he had been examined over and over again... but they said there is no hope anymore... that is what my mom said to dad last night..."

"are u saying that yoochun... is dying..?

"yes.. they said that how much longer he will live is depend on his will... "

"but he doesnt appear to have serious sickness like that...."

"he put a tough face in front of others...and....its destiny... he said to my mom... it feel like that place is calling me... if i m going to die... i want to die there..."

"hyun joong.... "

"last night... when i saw he  s taking all the pills.... i cannot stop my tears anymore... i ran out of the room... and my mom is waiting for me at the kitchen... i think she knew that i overheard her before..... and  .. i cry... i cried my heart out....... i m hugging her... but i keep calling my hyung name.... i cannot do that to my hyung... he will be very sad if i cry in front of him.... but i.... "

he cried..... i m hugging him... my eyes is full of tears to...... we are crying at our favorite place.....

 

Hyun Joong POv

my hyung he know... he know.. that i knew... last night after i ve cried my tears

"hyun joong... "

"mmm"

"jae.... do u like him...?"

"i dont know.. but i m ok with him...."

"will u listen to my request.... my wish.... ?"

"mmm"

"all we have shared in this place, especially at the waterfall.... please dont forget  about it.. never forget about this place.... have a lots of fun when we still together here.... me... you and them....nothing will ever separated us..... it destiny that we met here..... because ... in all of those memories... i ll be there.... and never die....... u will promise me that right..... i want u to remember.. that i ll always love u... "

he make me want to cry again..... why?? .... i dont want to cry in front of him....