panic

do you remember ?

MEETING FOR SM VACATION WITH YOUR IDOLS

The meeting room is full of idols.... the presidents had gathered all idols to give general explanation and Q&A session about the show... reporters from major media representative also gathered there... at the tables there are lot of beautiful and handsome idols of SM ent. The president is explaining about the concept and objective of the show. Each group has been given a country and a concept to fulfill .

"SNSD will covering Hong Kong as they vacation place... as the group consist of active and beautiful girls... the theme for their vacation is SHOPPING - they will cover the shopping complexes and restaurants around Kowlon like SOGO, Wonderful World,Festival Walk, Olympian City and etc....

The president explain about other groups and places they will be going for the holiday... with the theme..then......

"KHJ and our new debuted JJ will fly to Hainan Island , China as their vacation place..... as both of them is a solo artist and young and attractive... the theme for their vacation is HONEYMOON - their will cover the romantic places of Hainan and stay at the Conrad Sanya Haitang Bay... one of the most romantic resorts in hainan with a great scenery for honeymoon mood.....

the president finally finished his speech... reporters and cameramen are taking photos and asking question..... but later the presidents gave special interview for them for the KHJ/JJ vacation as both are gaining new interest of the media.

 

"Mr president is the vacation for the KHJ/JJ couple is one of your new strategy for the company?

"Mr President are they know each other for a long time, why they are pairing together?

"Are they a real couple?"

"We want more information about JJ... the mysterious idol of SM"

There are alot of question handle by the president and the manager.. some answered by either KHJ or JJ.

 

KHJ POV

Why i am paired with him... i never talk to him and didnt know anything about him... and he seemed to be a quiet person.... he carried a personalities like a shy and naive person... but y and elegant... mmm where did he come from.... and why my dad didnt want to tell me anything about him... he is really mysterious... even among idols.. he had no friends... and we didnt notice when he came or from where... usually he will appear at the last minutes of any schedule.... like he wanted to avoid from being trace or follow....

but that is not important right now... the important thing is where is jae... i didnt see him today..... Jung hoon is busy with SUJU and reporters... but he just vanished... he didnt come today? or he had another assignment... that person is really hard to catch.... i miss him already... until today i didnt have a chance to talk to him... and now he will be in Japan and i will be in China.... mmmm... i m really afraid that after we come back.. i will loose my chance... SUJU..mmmm.... will they know that he is gay? it is really dangerous...

 

JAE POV

i will be going on honeymoon with the KHJ... OMG... he is really really cute... even though this is not the first time i met him face to face... but still... every time i see him... i will be dazzled.... he is almost perfect.... he has a personality and charisma like Bae Yong Joon.... he got a magnet that make others attracted to him... gosh.... if i didnt engaged to my hyun joong.... i will absolutely fall for this guy...

KHJ didnt talk much ... we just talk about basic thing... and smiles at each others... after the session he seemed distracted.... like he is thinking about something or someone.... his eyes is looking for someone.... mmmm did he has girlfriend or boyfriend in the company?.. mmm he got full package... and the pres is his father... i bet many girls n boys are aiming to enter his heart... but his eyes... is like someone ... but who?

 

KHJ

 

"hyung... hyung... "

"ah KHJ ... are u searching for something?"

"where is Jae? i didnt see him today... in fact this whole weeks i just see him a few time..."

"ah he is really busy, got schedules pack with amber and the new songs"

"ah do u mean that he is handling that new debuted idol - JJ?"

"argh... ugh.. ah.. yes... that is what i meant... " (luckily he didnt realized i talked about Jae... i always forgot that Jae is JJ and no one knows)

"hyung i need to ask for ur help..."

"what can i do... can i have jae s phe number... i m afraid that i cannot meet him before going to China"

"ah... ok.. this is his number and email "

"thanks hyung and .... when u are japan.. please watch over him.... "

"Ok....ok dont worry ... absolutely nothing can happen to him in Japan" (that is because he is with u in China.. hehehehe)

 

"amber... can i talk with u for a minute..."

"mmm ok... "

"amber... that is the KHJ... when did u know him so well... "

"not like that... "

"amber... introduce us to him... he is so handsome.... he never stay at function like this before...never see him talking to girls... "

"ok..ok.... ah... it a waste after all he is a g... "

"what amber...?"

"ahrg ... a...a h.... he is a gossiper... he didnt like to talk ... but like to gossip heheheheh... " (phew that was close... i want to say gay hehehehe)

"erm ehm ... "KHJ -Oppa!!! " this is my friend Victoria, Luna,Sulli and krystal... "

"Hello ... we are f(x) ... "

"i am KHJ - nice to meet u... "  smiling at them  (since when did i become her OPPA... usually she call me YAH!!)

"can we call u oppa as well ?"

"argh .. a.. mmm  "

"he said ok... because u all are friend of mine.. hehehehe"

"thank u... we go first... u are so cute oppa!!!!"  

"hahhahahhahahhahhahhaha ... "

"amber!!... u!!! ... "

"so.. why u are searching for me?"

"where is jae... i didnt see him... mmm can u arrange a meeting with him before i go to China with JJ... i need to talk about it with him... "

"MR KHJ... all this time...  for years... u had ignore him... and he is so loyal to u... and now after he had a chance to meet someone new, u want him back..."

"yah!! i m his fiance... i dont like the idea of him spending time and sleeping with 13 gorgeous idols"

"hahahahahaha.... but u got JJ  u will be on honeymoon after all , OPPA!!!!! bye"

"amber wait... hey... "

argh .. that gangster... she want her hyung to has other boyfriend?... did SUJU know jae is her brother?   what if they know? they must be really good to her.... and i will loose him...

when i called the number.. he didnt pick the phone... argh.. where is he... why i am so panic...