some one named Kwon Ji Yong

do you remember ?

JAE POV

after completing the shooting each of SM idols went back to their scheduled routines.... i dont know what KHJ did.. but he was able to pull me out of SUJU , and now i just assist Jung hoon whenever they really need help... most of the time i ll be in the office... or doing some pr...., as i am fluent in Chinese and japanese.. they usually put me on the jobs relating to it..

This weekend.. i ll be go on outing with KHJ... it is our formal meeting for the first time, yah!! this is our first dating ....  i didnt know how to react when i am with him... as JJ i am his close friend and everyone in the industry know it.... thanks to the scandalous vacation... now.. there are rumors going on saying that KHJ and JJ are  real... some reporters even interview crews of the shooting about our relations and acts during the vacation... because of that.... JJ meeting with KHJ are frequent... or may be because when i wear the JJ mask... i am more confident .....

I have few months before my enrollment into SNU... after my class started.. my schedule as an idol will reduced accordingly.... the duet songs is really become a hit.... and now... i can see myself with amber in advertisement on the bus and boards.... it really funny to hear girl fans gossiping about me whenever they see the ads... while i am standing in front of them as Jae... the mysterious JJ become a celebrity overnight... and they didnt know where i m coming from... even crews and staff of the company didnt have any information....

Today i m meeting Young jin again...

"Jae.. i ve something to discuss with u... "

"yes??!.."

"i have proposed a new song and this time its a collaboration"

"mmm what do u mean by that?"

"i need u to rap"

"what???!!!"

"u know like what amber do.. "

"but i never done it...."

"amber said u are ok"

"she said that???!!"

"yea.. and eventhough i never hear it... if she said ok.. it means ok.. "

"but i... "

"ok ... u try this first... practice it... and next week we see if u r ok or not, just give it a try" and he handed me a song..

"ok... but i cant promise anything... "

he smile at me.... amber!!!!!  that thing always make my head spin....

 

YG ent

"what the hell are they thinking?" the big bang leader is on the rage....

"but hyung.. just try ok..."

"seung ri, why should i sing with an amateur.... they didnt even know his real name!!!"

"but the president had agree with SM ent."

"aish... and he even rumored gay?? "

"hehehe.. it just rumors.. SM tend to like using that kind of tactic"

"but i really dont have enough time to teach new kid"

Gdragon is having a nightmare... he really hate people who think that rapping is something easy... it is not a technique that u can do just by listening to it... and they want me to sing a new song with a newcomer... i didnt even know his face.... never heard his name before... where that punk is pooping from... when i ask around..even in SM he never attend any of their tainee camp... mmm ..

 

JAE POV

i call KHJ... to confirm our first outing... mmmm... he is in Japan right now... ah... life as an idol is really hard.... that s why when i m in Jae clothes i really feel free..... i had moved back to the old house... KHJ didnt allow me to live in with Yunho... he said if i dont do that... he himself will move all the belonging and put it in his house... mmm.. it is not that i didnt want to live with him... but there are a lot of things that i ve been keeping from him, like the fact that i am JJ... .. so i  move out , back to the old house... amber is smirking at me saying i am a coward... actually she is really disappointed because she cannot see max much if i move out.. hehehehe... i dont know what happened, but after the vacation... he and max seemed really close... ah... i will ask her to polish my rapping ... hehehe...

when i reached home... i see an envelope from the university... the language test.. so i have to attend it..and tomorrow???!!!!! ... yah!!!!.. why did they inform me earlier???  then i see another envelopes... a lot of them... yah!!!!.. i forgot to check the letter... ive been away for a week to Hainan... and the letter i opened dated 2 weeks ago....

i m lucky there are no major things to do tomorrow.. mmm except... yah!!! tomorrow is the meeting with YG representative... and i cannot attend it... mmm will it be ok??

 

Gdragon

i am really piss off.... eventhough today is just informal meeting for the collaboration.. he should be here.... do he think he is busier than me??? the SM president is apologizing to our pres.  , because this is informal... everyone is not so tense about it.... i heard hi voice.. he has a good voice, but having good voice and rapping is two different thing... at the end of the meeting the SM representative is saying apologize again... i just put a false smile on my face..

i ve arrive at the university... all eyes are on me... it s really hard to survive , but i really want to do this.. i m studying here as part timer... doing contemporary music, i am lucky because the university  allowed me to take minimum courses and excuse for some classes... but still.. being here make me feel complete... i really hate when idols being labeled as an idiot or just having good face and no brain..

i walked to the studio.. and i heard a voice... rapping??

 

JAE POV

the president assured me that it is ok if i didnt go today... but i felt guilty.. because he will have to apologize on my behalf... after the test i walk around the campus... what amber said is true... i should go out more... if i had gone back to Jeju back then... and just came now... i dont think i can adapt well with seoul.... but after debuted as JJ... i think i like to be around people... they make me feel alive...

I went over the music faculty.. the contemporary.. it huge... they have studio here... i entered... looking around.. there is no one... they still on the semester break... so there are only a few students around the campus... i went into the studio and pull over the song that young jin had given me.... trying to sing it.....especially the rapping part... ah... this is hard... then suddenly there is a student come in..

"erm... "

"hello... are u a new student?"

"yes... i m sorry... i just  come in like this... "

"never mind... so.. u will attend class this fall here.."

"a..a.. yes.."

"i heard u rapping just now... is it ur song?"

"mm... no.. it is not my song.... but someone  ask me to sing it.. and i never rap before.."

"mm.. but u sound ok just now... want me to teach some tricks?"

"can u.. ? please... "

god, this kid didnt know who i am....

"let see...

and we try  to sing after a few trial...

"yea!!! Jae... u r how how to adapt well"

"yes... thanks to Ji Young sunbae.. "

"i am younger than u, they give special treatment for the admission.. hehhe just call the name.. "

"ok... then .. see u again and tq.. "

after exchanging our number.. he went back.. i like that boy i said to myself...

"YO!!! GD, u arrive early.."

"yea... "

"u make quite a remarkable friend already" my friend said

"u know him?"

"he s the new star of the law dept, youngest top 5%"

"impressive... i thought he majoring in music... he got good music knowledge.."

 

my phone ringing...

"hyung.. "

"what s up Seungri?"

"i  ve loaded the song to ur email"

"ok.. tq"

i opened my e mail....  and there is a new folder seungri just sent me....

i open it and saw    - the same song that i just sing with Kim Jaejoong..??