the company dinner

do you remember ?

 

"tonight .. we will have a little get together party.. "

"it s the last party for this year... so all the idols will be there.. "

"hyung... so i should cross check all the booking and etc for tonight right... "

"yes... and make sure that the reporters didnt know about it.. this is a private party..."

'ok hyung... will do it too"

"so.. SUJU, SHINEE, F(x), SNSD, TVXQ.. KHJ, BOA... "

 

"hyung... " he heard amber voice on the phone

"will u be there tonight?"

"yes.. it is compulsory... and... i have to warn u... dont drink too much... "

"ok... i ll remember that... "

"so see u at the club"

"and hyung.."

"what"

"i love u.."

"i love u too"

the manager is listening silently behind the wall... so.... is he one of the idol boyfriend?.. who is he saying "i love u" to?

 

MAX POV

who she speaking to... that tomboy... she said "i love u"... going to the party too... so that person she seing is in the company... but who???? the idols???

"hyung.. u are spacing out again... "

"mmm"

"so do you have any plans for tonight?"

"what do u mean by that kyunhyun?"

"u should take the initiative... to be close to her.... hyung... the end of month is coming... "

"mmm... she s not giving any chance... kyunhyun, can u check something for me?"

"what do u want to check for?"

"mmm the person that she is seeing will be coming to the party.... just watch out for someone that seemed close to her"

"ok... will do it... "

 

"so everyone is going right..."

"yes boss... mmm... boss... can i ask u something?'

"yes?"

"say... the new ast that u assist to me... did he has any relative here? or... girlfriend may be?"

"why do u ask?"

"nothing... just curious... "

"as far as i know he didnt has anyone.. "

"mmm ok sir.. tq.."

 

president  - "that junghoon... he is really fast picking things... hhahahahaha..... he will be having a lot of question in his head for next few months.... this is really interesting to watch...."

 

by the 8pm at the club -

 

"everything ready jae? "

"yes hyung.. "

"ok, they will be arriving soon"

"all the tables are ready... and the preparation.. then stages... .. nearly complete...hyung"

"the idols is entering the club hyung.. "

"ok... the tables are all set.. "

the guests are walking to their sit.. the night will be started with a speech by the president.. and then idols will take turn to performs... this is their leisure night.... everyone is enjoying the events....

"changmin... there is no one near her... "

"i know that.. i can see that"

 

'hyung... the second set... the chinese cuisine is still not here"

"mm... the food should be here by now... "

"i m trying to call them.. but they didnt pick up.."

"let go to the kitchen... may be there is something wrong"

 

the kitchen

the kitchen is hot.... it is full of noise.....

"this kitchen is specializing is preparing the chinese food.. "

"i m so sorry manager... we are having some difficulties with the preparation... one of our chef is had small accident... there is only one dish left to do... but no one can do it because he cannot speak korean fluently... the other chef who usually is the translator has an emergency earlier and went home...

"so.. u are saying there is only one kind of dish lef to cook... "

"yes..."

"can we just serve the food without the last one"

"it is the main dish manager... "

"mmm let me think... jae.. are there anyone who can help.. may be someone who speak Chinese outside.. "

"so.. what happened junghoon?" the president is at the door..

"well  ..... " junghoon explain the situation to the president"

"mmm ..." the president is looking at jae.. he whisper to junghoon ears.. "send jae to the chef.. he will know what to do.."then he walked out of the kitchen..

"jae.. come.."

"yes hyung... "

"u go to the chef and settle this little problem ok"

"mmm ok hyung... "

junghoon is observing... why the president ask him to send that kid? mmmm ... suddenly he heard jae speak with the chef...what??! .. he know how to speak Chinese... fluently... and what is he doing now?... he is taking the apron... and wear it? the chef is given him the instruction and he is cooking....?????    he is cooking the main dish of Chinese cuisine... mmmm this is really mysterious... and how did the president know???? is he related to the president???

 

JAE POV

what i am doing here... actually i dont want to reveal that i can speak Chinese and cook here... it will rousing many questions... and i dont want it lead to amber... but how the manager know i know how to speak Chinese.. it is not in the resume... mmmm ... and cooking.. i ve been doing part time in many places before.. because i only will wake up at night longer.. so one of the job is cooking... and they said i m good at it.. i didnt know how good i am... but as long as it can be serve.. its ok with me... and now... i m doing the same dish... i just mention the name of the Chinese chef i usually assist in the island... and the chef gave me chance to do it...after i had finished it.. he tasted it... and he is laughing.... you just save me boy... he said in Chinese... and i just smiling back.. didnt want to attract more attention...

the food is being served.... the chef said that if i need a job later.. , i ll be welcoming to work here.. , i thanked him... and left the kitchen... the manager is observing me... mmmm... this is not good...

after they eat... and all the idols has performs.. they were chatting with each other... enjoying their dessert... amber is looking at me.. but i didnt look at her... i m afraid that the manager will notice it... so i walked a little bit far from them...

________________________________________

later that night

all of them are walking home.. some had already gone.. just a few still there at the parking lot...

suddenly... there is someone coming from behind... he is going to attack SNSD... a knife at his hand... all of them terrified...

amber is walking toward the man... and with a single spin kick, she knocked the drunk man out...

changmin is starring at her with an amazement in his eyes... and the other person who felt the same is Yoona...