last day in Hainan

do you remember ?

JAE POV

Today is the last day of shooting.. the crews, pd, make up artist and actors are there.... JJ is still deep in his thought.. thinking about last night..... he look at KHJ... that man... is he really dont remember anything... he still felt the thrill of it...

The first set is in the kitchen...

The crews had preparing the set... it looks like a couple kitchen.. with a set of 2 things for everything... the mug,dishes,glass...  ripe fruits and vegetables in baskets... (why the put the long yellow banana on the top of the basket?) ..

KHJ and me are wearing the same apron- a mild sea blue.... it started with he is helping me tying the apron... and hug me from behind...  yah!!! i m thinking about last night again....

 

KHJ POV

I am tying JJ apron... he is opening the pipe.... water flowing slowly.... he is stiffing.... his hand is actually is clenching the dish not washing it... hahahhahaaha... he really scared.... the pd notice the environment... he understand the tense...  (this should be tense.. if not they will think that we are really gay)....

this is the 3rd takes.... i started again... tying the apron.... he washing the dishes..... i m hugging him from behind... slowly..... he tense again... but he control it very well..... i whisper the script to his ears.... put my hand with him below the soapy and bubble  water... and we look at each others.. smiling... and the pd said OK!!!

 

JAE POV

I keep saying that i can do this... why i m so  stiff today... my body almost froze when he put his hand on my waist...under the apron... wargh..... it make me hard.... i hope he didnt notice it... the way he acting is so real like we are really on our honeymoon..

the second scene is on the sofa..

where he laying his head....on my lap... this is quite easy... why? because we ve done this many time...the different is usually i am the one who lay my head on his lap...we are following the script... i m his hair..... looking into his eyes..... i m really in love with him... i hope he will 2 even after he know the secret....  i m bending my head down.... putting his lips near mine... while the light of the sun poking through us.... and kiss him... mmm... this feeling... hes lips are soft..... i felt his tongue... he put his hand on my shoulder.... i m dreaming.... closing my eyes... suddenly i heard CUT!!... yah!!! im back... and they are clapping their hands... i felt shy suddenly... and why he is grinning like that?????

he is whispering something in my ears...

"JJ... are .. u falling  for me?"

"er...n..n...no.. it just.. i m carried away..."

"mmm... ah... must be u imaging i am someone u love.."

"ah!! yes.. like that... "

"but... it seems like u really know how to kiss... an expert?"

"no..no... never kiss anyone before , only want to kiss u"

"kiss... me???"

"i  mean... the one that i love.."

"ah... JJ, u are lucky partnering with me.. if someone else they will think u are really falling for them"

"y..y...yes.... "

"will u marry me .. i love u so much..." KHJ said with a lot of emotion vibrating from his eyes..

"yes , i will..  i wait for it for.. .. what????!!!"

"hahahaha.. u still in acting mood... i just rehearsing word i want to say to my fiance"

"oooo... ehhehee.... u have fiance?" i asked, acting like i never heard it before

"yea... and... that person..... is.... "  he look straight into my eyes... his fingers is my hand...

"is....? "   i really want him to say its me... KHJ   me...

"in Japan.. "

"ah... long distant love..."  a little bit disappointed..

"no... i will meet that person after this shooting... ah.... i m thinking of spending the whole night in a hotel room.... "

"w..w...what... ??? "  he want to sleep with me at our first meeting!!!!!

"u know... i never kiss him before"

"him? u are gay... ?" acting a little bit shocked hehehe..

"yea... why...u hate gays?"

"n..no i dont mind.."

"mmm .. JJ i heard it is really hurt for the first time... it make the bride bleed.."

"w..w...w... what... painful.... bleed... a..a..are u sure?" i am going to die...... i m sweating all over... what if i hurt him

"but u will be gentle right... after all i m giving my ity to  u... "

"y.. yes .. i will be really careful... w..w..what.. !!! "

"hahahahha... JJ that line i will say to him...."

"aish... this is really hard... "

"JJ .. they finished the last setting... come... this is our last scene.."

"yes... "  and i m walking behind him weakly...

 

all set .. pd is calling us... the bed scene.. argh... i am laying under the blanket shirtless with him..

"action!!"   the director said

he is sprawling on top of me... putting his lips on my neck... i grab the sheet under the blanket... i hope they didnt notice it... i m trying to control everything now... this is really hard.... because last night he had done the same thing... yah!!!!....

he pull his body... hugging me ... his hand on my s... i m blushing... for real.... he kiss my lips... deep... we are kissing... and  CUT!!!  ah.. am back to the earth...   all are clapping their hands... i m blushing...

"so... we  wrapped everything up..., we will fly back to korea tomorrow... meet at the airport at 11pm.. "  the director said after thanking n praising all of us..

 

and we are alone again....  we are laying on the bed... exhausting.....

"JJ..."

"yeah.. "

"do u want to met him?"

"who?"

"my fiance... i m really eager to introduce him to u.."

"a..a...a...mmm... may be he will feel shy.."

"mmm .. but i want to... he will really like u... i m sure of it"

"aish.. a.. we will think about it later... "

"JJ u are really special u know.. ... "

"w..w.why?.."

"it is a secret hehehehe...... "

"say it..."

"nope... "

i pull myself up and start tickling him... "say it.."

"hahaha... JJ... dont  do this.. hahaha... "

suddenly.. our lips almost touched.. yah!!!! i m bending my body to close to him... both of us is shocked... and pull ourself away...

"say... JJ.."

"what.."

"do u love someone?"

"mm yes.."

"who??"

"u... ah... i mean  his nickname is Liu.. i call him that... " phew....

"hahahha.... u are really special.." KHJ is laughing at me .... and why is he????

 

KHJ POV

the next morning we fly back to South korea.... last night all the crews partying until early morning... so most of us is really tired the next morning... he always slip his tongue when he talking to me... which i find really refreshing and interesting...  so i think.. i want to keep it a little bit longer...... i will not telling him that i know.... ahahhaha..... and now... he is sleeping with his head on my shoulder... smiling... ..-  JJ i know why u are smiling hehehe....