first love

do you remember ?

"Jae!!!!!... come back here....  the sky is dark... the rain will fall down soon... "

"i will go just for a few minutes mom!!!!! i will be back before the rain fall!!!!!"

"that child.... he is stubborn... "

"mmm  he follow your genes dear... u also stubborn... "

"if i m not stubborn enough.. we will never married... "

"wonder where Jae went to.... "

Jae is running and humming his favorite song..... he walked through the forest.... Jeju is a place with trees and many hideout.... and one of it is this place - the waterfall... it is so beautiful... it s located deep in the jungle... so not many know it s here... there is no tourist here... only nature and its creatures.... they said that... if u made a promise in front of it at the midnight... it will be come true.... there are also some spirit here... if u look close enough... and try to hear u will see it... playing and running around the waterfall... they said it is the spirit of whom the promise made here... but no one know...because no one ever see one... just a myth...

everyday i want to come here.. there is something here that have been calling me since i know this place... i sat at one of the rock.... laying down.... it is peaceful here....

"splash....  "

i heard a voice... of something jump into the water... i took a peek...what it is?? a monkey... mmm may be a big fish jumping from the water.... i dint see anything.... i stand up... looking ... suddenly i saw someone emerge from the water.... a girl... she is so beautiful... her skin is so fair... she s like an angel... and at that time the ligt from the sun is behind her.... and i know that..... i fall in love for the first time... this is my first love.... at the age of 12...

she is looking at me... half of her body still in the water... she is not a shy girl... may be she is like my sister... the tomboy... but her hair is longer than my sister... and her lips is pinkish than her.... her body is really perfect... if only i m confident enough to approach her....

i heard another voice.... she called  the other person...

"hyung.. come and play with me"

"i m cold Hyun joong... ... "

"u always like that... u promise me..... "

"mom will scold me ... "

"hyung...!!! ... "

suddenly .... the girl slipped into the water....

"hyun joong!!! Hyun joong!!!! where are u?????!!!!!    "

no answer...

"hyun joong.. please... help!!!!!"

i came out .... that girl ... she  slipped ... she s drowning.... now i can see her hand trying to grab something... and her head in and out of the water..

"please help!!!! i dont know how to swim... "

"dont worry... i will help her"

i swim toward her... and dragged her back to the land...... she s fainting.... i pull her out of the water.. and start to do the CPR -  i m pumping her chest and blowing the oxigen through ... suddenly she opened her eyes... wide.... and cough.... she is safe

"thanks a lot for helping us... my name is Yoochun... "

"i m jaejoong, just call me Jae..."

"and the one u just save is Hyun joong... my little brother"

"hai... nice to meet u...... what..!!!!!!!.... little brother?"

"yes... why?? "

"i thought he is a girl"

hyun joong still weak... but he starring into Jae eyes.... "why do u call me a girl!!!!"

"i m sorry... i really thought that u are a girl..."

- phew.... here goes my first love... i have fall for a guy.... and my first kiss... also gone.... but he is so cute.... mmmmm.....

______________-

"mom , we are home..."

"what happened? why hyun joong is so pale?"

"he just saved by this person from drowning"

"what!!! thats why i said... dont go out... u .."

"mom... he is safe... just let go in... ah his name is Jae"

"are u from around here?"

"yes, i live in the village with my parents and my sister"

"thank you again... they didnt have friends...because we just move in here....from Seoul"

"ah... i can be their friend... "

"i hope so... come.. i will make something for u to eat.."

_____________________________

i spend the evening with them, the sibling... but i really like to see Jae smile.... i know why... i m falling in love.. i look around the room... and see some medicine in the plastic near their bed..

"mmm.. i am sick.."Yochun said

"what do u mean by that?"

" i am weak and easily sick... thats why we are coming here... because i need a good place, a fresh air to be healthy again.."

"ah... so they come here with u.. "

"yea.... it is so peaceful here... a lot of good things is here.... "

"mmm... where is hyun joong?

"he is putting himself inside the room again.... he always do that when my mom scold him.... "

"mmm he is stubborn, isnt he?

"yea... and determine.. when he said he want to do it, he will do it until it succeeded"

"mmm i had to go back... "

"i ... really thank you... for .. saving my  little brother... please come again.... " (eventhough he is a man... - yoochun whispering to my ears..)

i m shocked.. did he know....

"how... d .. did u know?"

"by the way u are running into the water... and dragging him out and giving cpr.... u have just make a loud statement ,that ,u fall in love with him right?"

"mmm.... why u didnt get mad at me?"

"because i want u to take care of him.... mmmm...  i ll tell u tomorrow... please come.... tomorrow... i need to see u.. i dont have enough time"

__________________

yoochun ... that child... why he talk about something weird.... questions fill my head while i m walking home.....