Complicated

Code Name 7 8 9

 

Kyu looked out of the door, the coast was clear. She dragged the girl out of their room in thought of disposing her. Kyu lifted her up and they were on their way. They were all alone in the hallway and Kyu was pretty proud of herself for sneakily avoiding all the students until she ran encountered Kikwang, who ran his fingers through his hair frustrated.

“What happened to her?” He asked Kyu surprised

“She fell and hit her head”

“Well that doesn’t look like she hit and fell” Kikwang said pointing at the girls head

“She fell…..And hit her head” Kyu spelled out firmly, looking into his eyes

“You know what” Kikwang begun “Whatever. I don’t care anymore, you can do whatever you want. I don’t care, Just leave me alone.” He said frustrated and turned away

“What’s his problem?” she asked with her brows raised and wandered of with her victim.

 

-:{}:- 

 

“Hey, I saw you with Hachi today. What’s your relationship with her?” Kikwang asked Taecyeon leaving him with no time to answer

“Do you like her or what?”

“Wait…. Who?” Taecyeon asked confused, why did this guy pop out of nothing asking him question that he didn’t understand?

“Hachi, who else?”

“Ha..chi?” Taecyeon said, he had never heard that name before… Wait… Does he mean the “creepy girl” from before? He gasped and looked at the guy in front of him 

“Do you mean that creepy girl I met outside the library?” Taecyeon said and tried to hide a smile

“Hey don’t insult her! So do you like her or what?” Kikwang said who was starting to get irritated over this guys attitude.

“Like? What’s there to like? I don’t even know her!”

“Don’t fool me man, I told you, I saw you before and you were acting all lovely dovy with her.” 

“Lovely dovy?” Taceyeon hissed under his breath, “We did not act lovely dovy, I don’t know her! And I don’t want to get to know her either.”

Kikwang looked at him in disbelief “Yeah right… Tell me the truth”

“Listen, I don’t like her, I like Nana!!” Taecyeon outburst

Kikwang froze when he heard Taecyeon’s outburst, did he really not like Hachi? Had he misunderstood it all? Or was it just a one sided crush from Hachi’s side?

“Oh…..” Kikwang started “So… who’s Nana?” He said causally and smiled.

Is this guy serious? Taecyeon though as he shook his head and turned around to walk away.

“Hey!” Kikwang called out “We’re cool right? It was just a misunderstanding… We’re cool… right?”

Taecyeon didn’t turn around and Kikwang just stood there awkwardly with his arm raised. He noticed that people were starting to look at him so he took down his arm and cleared his throat. 
Now he had to find Hachi, to confront her about this problem.  

-:{}:- 

He soon found Hachi standing out in the school yard, looking out over the soccer field. Kikwang looked past her and saw Taceyeon running across the field, just his luck… Was she in love with him? His chest ached but he took the courage to walk up to her.

“Hachi?” Kikwang called out

She reacted to her name and turned around, her facial expression was first hard but relaxed when she saw who it is.

“Hmm?” she said

Kikwang nervously wiped away the sweat from his palms on his trousers before speaking up.

“Umm…” He said not knowing how to continue “Umm”

“It would be great if you told me something”

“Umm!” He raised his voice. Hachi looked at him waiting for an answer.

“You know Taecyeon….. W-What do you think of him?” He finally said closing his eyes tightly

“Taecyeon?” Hachi said wondering “Who’s that?”

“Taecyeon!” Kikwang said and motioned with his hand that he was tall.

“Ahhh, Him..” Hachi said dreamily “He’s tall”

“Yeah I know but something else maybe?”

“He’s tall” Hachi said and nodded

“No I mean , what do you feel when you look at him?”

“He’s tall”

“I mean, like maybe you I don’t know maybe l-like him?”

“Nooo, I like a lot of things” Hachi said “ I like videogames, Kyu, Nana, food, you, kung fu and….”

“Wait stop” Kikwang said “Can you tell me again?”

“I like videogames, Kyu, Nana…..”

“No what you said about me!”

“I like you?”

“I-I like you too…” Kikwang replied shyly.

“We’re like best friends!” Hachi exclaimed happily.

“No.” Kikwang sighed, earning a confused look form Hachi. He placed his forefinger under her chin, slowly pulling her face closer. He could do this. He would do this! He closed his eyes and gave her a peck on the lips. He stepped back and looked at her, waiting for a reaction.

Hachi let her tongue sweep over her lips, although it was a short moment of touch she could still taste him on her lips.

Kikwang couldn’t stand it anymore and he put his hand behind her neck and pulled her into a kiss. Hachi blinked a few times of the sudden movement, but then she closed her eyes, letting Kikwang show her what to do. Kikwang let his tongue slip through his own lips to Hachi’s, practically begging for entrance. Hachi didn’t know what to do, but hesitantly she separated her lips and Kikwang immediately grabbed the opportunity and slipped his tongue into . Hachi gasped from the new experience. Kikwang tilted his head to gain better access as he let his tongue roam , leaving no part unexplored. He let his hands travel down her back and when they reached her waist he pulled her even closer, leaving no space at all between them. Their tongues swirled together as they fought a battle of dominance. Hachi found herself doing something she had never done before, she let him win.
Kikwang wasn’t sure for how much linger he could control the feeling raving inside, so he pulled away, not wanting to force her into doing anything. He panted and looked at her with his lips still parted. He wanted more, but he would wait. Wait for her to come to him.

“That was… new.” Hachi said, slightly touching her lips as her heart beat ten times as fast as it should.

Kikwang glanced over at Taeceyeon who smiled foolishly at him and made thumbs up. Kikwang smiled, the widest he had done in his entire life, and returned his attention to Hachi who looked at him with her head tilted. “I told you we’re not best friends, we are much more.”

Hachi’s mouth transformed to an O as she tried to understand what the silly boy in front of her was saying. “O-kay.”

“Bye-yum!” He waved happily and hurried away. He felt like he could die happy now.