Badass mode

Code Name 7 8 9

“You said what?” Hachi and Kyu said at the same time, looking at each other in confusion and disbelief.

“How great of you to figure it out.” Man Da said sarcastically and tossed her brown, curly hair over her shoulder.

“What do you mean?” Hachi asked, still not understanding what the hell they were talking about.

“The headquarter thought that this mission needed an adult to do it.” Man Da said.

“What are you doing that is so great? You practically throwing yourself at them.” Kyu scoffed.

“Yeah, trying to seduce them.” Nana added.

Man Da let out a sarcastic laugh. “Please, I would never be so stupid to break the rule; falling in love with an object. It’s forbidden.”

“We knew that!” Kyu answered, a little too quickly.

“I’m sure someone will come and pick you up in the evening. You have some time to pack your things.”

Kyu clasped her hand tighter round the shaft of her knife, Nana clenched her fists, preparing herself for a fight and Hachi stepped forward glaring evilly at Man Da.

Man Da smirked at them. “Have fun packing.” She said and waved over her shoulder as she walked out.

Kyu felt her strangling reflexes cramp in her fingers and she turned to her friends. “Is it okay if I eliminate her now?”

 

-:{}:-

 

 “So what? Are we really going to leave now?” Kyu yelled at Hachi who had already started packing.

Nana sat down on her bed, her hands clasped in her lap. “I don’t think we have a choice. If the headquarter wants it…” She trailed of and looked into the distance. She suddenly let out a loud scream and Hachi and Kyu looked at her in shock.

She said noting more and threw her bag on her bed and started picking up her things from the floor. Kyu sighed, she turned around and opened her closet, she took out her clothes to her bed and started folding them.

The three agents started packing with no enthusiasm what so ever, after three months of guarding, where they suppose to give it all up?

Hachi looked sadly out the window, and the sight meeting her just made her heart drop even more, if that was possible. Man Da was walking, laughing and smiling with the three boys. In pure anger she grabbed a chair and threw it out the window with a scream of frustration.

There was a moment of silence and the three agents looked at each other, stunned, before they threw themselves at the floor.

“Do you think anyone saw?”

“Or heard?”

“No.”

 

-:{}:-

 

They walked through the gates with their suitcases in a firm grip. Slowly, they turned their heads, taking one last glance at the school they had been working at.

“Let’s go. There is nothing left for us here any more.” Nana said and started walking again.

As they got in the limo, two big vans drove pass them and their driver had to quickly make a turn to avoid being hit. “Idiots…”

Hachi looked at the other girls and cleared . “Am I the only one having a bad feeling about two big, black vans driving fast toward the school we were supposed to guard three boys from guys who looks exactly like those who just drove pass us?”

There was a minute of silence.

“Point.” Kyu said, but before the words had left her lips the driver had already turned the limo around.

“I’ll have your backs in this one, girls.” He said and winked at them in the mirror. “Hurry up, and fight well!” He cheered them on when they ran across the schoolyard. He felt so proud seeing his young girls being great agents. He shook his head and sat comfortably behind the wheel. “I thought they would have figured it out earlier though…”

 

-:{}:-

 

“Kyu, what does your bones tell you?*” Nana asked as they ran through the corridors in the dark. Luckily, the student body was sleeping at this late hour.

“To the right.” She said and turned the corner.

“I can feel it too!” Hachi said.

Kyu glared at her over her shoulder. “No you don’t, it’s my thing!”

“Okay, sorry.”

“Guys, stop! I think we’ve found them!” Nana interrupted their argument, pointing at two men dragging an unconscious Kikwang out of his room.

Hachi clenched her fists and stepped forward. Kyu tried to follow, but Nana held her back. “Let her be.”

Hachi approached the men with a scream, running faster than lightning. “YAH!”

The men looked up startled, but when they saw that it was just a high school girl they laughed. Until their faces was met by fists. She raised her one hand and placed it perfectly in his abdominal brain.

“She’s back!**” The other agents cheered.

She punched him in the face several times, but behind her, she could sense the other man trying to sneak away. She swiftly spun around and grabbed him by the arm and threw him over her shoulder. She placed her foot in his chest as he lied down. “Who sent you?”

Kyu stood admiringly with her fists by . “Ohoho, that’s my friend.” She sang happily and tugged at Nana’s sleeve.

“I know.” Nana said proudly and wiped a tear.

The man coughed and a drop of blood escaped the corner of his mouth and ran down his cheek. He turned his head away, refusing to answer. Hachi leaned down and grabbed his face in her hand and forced him to look into her eyes. “Who. Sent. You?” She repeated with a grim sparkle in her eyes.

“There are more of us.” Was the only answer he got before he passed out.

“Psh, weakling.” She hissed and dropped his head on the floor.

A quiet groan reminded her that Kikwang was still around. “Oh, right!” She said and kneeled down beside him. She felt a hand on her shoulder and looked up to meet Kyu’s eyes. They exchanged a simple nod, and then Kyu and Nana ran off.

 

-:{}:-

 

“There!” Kyu exclaimed when she saw Taemin and Taecyeon being dragged inside one of the vans. Nana appeared just as something blurry because of her speed when she ran and Kyu followed close behind.

Nana grabbed Taecyeon’s feet and pulled him outside, throwing him up in the air. “Catch him, and I’ll get Taemin.”

Kyu looked up at the massive figure falling toward her and her eyes widened. “How the hell am I supposed to catch that?” She shouted and suddenly Taecyeon was safe in her arms. “Oh, I caught him!”

She looked up and saw Taemin coming flying. “Tsk, piece of cake.” She said and caught him by the collar mid-air.

She stood with the two boys in a firm grip, watching Nana as she spin kicked a man in the face. She dodged for a punch and grabbed his arm instead. She spun him around and used him as a shield against the other men. Then she flipped him over and she could hear the crack as his arm broke in two. She floor swiped another man of his feet and landed her fist in his face, breaking his nose. She shook the hair out of her face, and accidentally elbowed an opponent in the stomach. She looked at him lying on the ground and chuckled at him.

From the corners of her eyes she could see two men approach her from different directions. She jumped up in split and kicked them in the face. She landed on the ground gracefully, squatting. She stood up and dusted of her shoulders.

Kyu nodded approving. “She’s doing good.” She said to the unconscious boys.

But her spindle senses were tingling and she felt someone sneak up on her from behind. She spun around, trying to figure out how to defend herself with two boys in her arms. “What to do? What to do?” She said desperately. Then she remembered the one-legged-crane. She let out an aggressive birdlike sound and jumped around on one leg, kicking fiercely with the other. When she stopped she looked at the ground around her, noticing ten defeated men on the ground. She laughed victoriously. “I did good.” She said, still talking to the unconscious boys.

Hachi came through the doors with Kikwang peacefully resting on her back, and the two men dragged behind her, tied together in a rope. Nana dusted of her hands, and they all gathered.

“The usual?”

“Yeah, the usual.”

“Hey!” Their driver waved at them. “Put them in the trunk!” He said and pointed over his shoulder at the limo.

They threw them in and looked at it thoughtful. “How do we close it?” Hachi asked.

“I have a special button for moments like these.” The driver said and pushed the button, making the floor sink.

“Great! I want one of those!” Kyu clapped her hands together.

“You can buy it at this store, it’s great.” The driver gave her a note.

“Hey, where did Man Da go?” Hachi asked suddenly.

“She said she was so great, she couldn’t even defend them from these losers!” Nana hissed angrily.

“Oh, that woman? I drove her back to the headquarters just a minute ago. She was released from the mission.”

They all looked at him. He was a scary man.

“So… Does that mean that we get out jobs back?”

He shrugged. “I guess so.”

 


SORRY for a major late update T_T 

* See chapter 5.

** Yes, we were listening to Infinite.