Interaction and blowing cover

Code Name 7 8 9

Chapter 7 

“I’m late, I’m late, why am I late?” Nana looked at her watch as she ran through the corridors to her class. She was already 15 minutes late. She turned a corner and crashed into someone. They both collapsed as a pile on the floor. “Yah!” Nana roared. “Watch where you are going will you?”

“I’m sorry, I’m sorry!” The little boy got on his feet and bowed several times.

When Nana recognized his face all her anger disappeared. Kyu’s object! “Aren’t you adorable?” Nana reached up and pinched his cheeks.

“Uh…” Taemin was caught off guard by her sudden change of mood. He didn’t cope with what was going on until she let go of his cheeks. He placed his hands where she had pinched him and looked at her in confusion.

Nana looked at him with a huge smile on her face. Suddenly it faded, what if it wasn’t him? “You are Taemin-ssi, right?”

He nodded suspiciously. Who was this lunatic? One moment she looks like she would eat him alive, the other she pinches his cheeks like they have known each other for a long time and she knows his name! She knows who he is! Maybe she is stalking him? “Who-who are you?” He asked frightened.

“I’m Nana!” She smiled, like that would explain everything. When Taemin still looked as dumbfounded she felt like she needed to take it a bit further. “I’m a friend of Kyu’s.”

Taemin’s face immediately lit up by the sound of her name. “Kyu’s friends are my friend.” He smiled and shook her hand with both his own.

Nana couldn’t help but thinking that this boy was a little weird. One moment he is scared of her and the other he could probably build her a spaceship and take her to the moon. Either he was insane or Kyu had left a good impression on him.

“Noona?” Taemin let go of her hand and looked down at his feet. “Has Kyu said anything about me?”

“No.”

“No particular thing that has happened?” Taemin tried to lurk it out of her.

“No, why?” Nana understood nothing, but she continued to smile anyway.

“Oh, nothing.” He looked at her watch. “Crap, noona, I’m really late for class and I believe you are too. Bye!” He waved at her over his shoulder as he ran away. Suddenly he stopped. “Please tell Kyu hi from me.”

“Will do!” Nana promised and waved the boy goodbye. He was such a little cutiepie. “Oh right, class!” She exclaimed and started running again. 
 

-:{}:- 

Kyu was walking through the corridor towards her room. From the corner of her eye she noticed a suspicious looking creature standing by a door in their dormitory. Her door. Should she approach it, or not? She approached it with a kung fu scream. The suspicious looking creature jumped around and threw his hands in the air, looking terrified. “I’m sorry, I’m sorry! Please forgive me!”

“What are you doing here?” Kyu had him pinned against the wall.

“I was just going to…”

“Give me one good reason to why I should listen to you.”

“But you asked me…”

Kyu hesitated. “That’s not good enough.” She stared into his eyes, and then she recognized him. “Oh, Kikwang-ssi.” She slowly removed her hands and laughed nervously. “What are you doing here? Hehe…”

Kikwang sighed. Were all girls this complicated? “Well… I tried to tell you before, I am looking for Hachi.”

“Tsk… She’s not in.” Kyu replied coldly and opened her door.

“Wa-wa-wait!” He grabbed her wrist.

Kyu froze on the spot and looked at him. She didn’t say anything, but her eyes said: ‘Do you really wish to die at an early age?’

“No.” He said quietly, but made it sound more like a question, and let go of her wrist. “When will she come home?”

“I don’t know.”

“Can you tell me when you know?” 
“No.”

“But I can give you my…”

“No.” 
“But you didn’t even here….”

“No.”

“Can you please let me finish?”

“No.” 
“AAH!” Kikwang screamed. “You’re a mad woman!”

“Last time I saw her she was in the library, go and look there.”

“Thank you…” He sighed. “Did you know that you and Hachi are very similar?

“No, we’re not. Hachi is a lot weirder than I am.” Kyu answered proudly.

“Sure.” Kikwang answered in disbelief.

“But I must say she has improved a lot, she was much worse before.”

Kikwang’s jaw dropped. “I’m glad I didn’t know her back then:” He said under his breath. “Bye.” He said and hurried away from this crazy girl. 

-:{}:- 

Hachi walked away from the library, and without noticing she dropped her super-duper-ultra-mega-secret thing. We’re not allowed to tell you what it really was, because it was so secret. Behind her she heard someone call out. “Excuse me! Wait! You dropped… something.”

Hachi ignored it because she never dropped anything, although she was the only person around.

“You, the girl in the blue shirt! And jeans, and sneakers and you have your hair tied up.”

Hachi stopped. Wait a minute, wasn’t that was she was wearing? She looked back over her shoulder and saw huge boy approach her.

“You dropped…” He looked at what he had in his hand. “This?”

Hachi gasped out loud and grabbed her hair. It was her super-duper-ultra-mega-secret thing! “Why did you steal it?” She exclaimed and pointed at him.

“I didn’t! You…”

“Don’t you dare lie to me young man! Just admit it, you stole it!” Hachi accused him.

“If I stole it, why would I return it to you?” He questioned.

“Good point, but…” There was a short pause. “Just give it to me, nice and slowly.” She spelled out calmly.

“Uh…” He reached it out to her.

“I said nice and slowly!” She shouted high pitched.

He jumped in surprise. “O-okay.”

“Good, good, nice and slow.” She grabbed the thing and put it her pocket. She eyed him closely and took a step forward. He was tall. “I recognize you.” She opened her eyes even more and stepped even closer. “Taecyeon-ssi?”

Taecyeon gulped. This girl was seriously creeping him out! “Yeah?”

She grabbed his hand and looked at the lines. She drew her finger along them. “You’ve been working out.” He didn’t answer. “Do you perhaps, practice taekwondo?”

“Yes.” He whispered and his lower lip started to tremble.

She let go of his hand and clasped her own hands together. “Good for you! Got to go, bye!” She said and skipped away.

Taecyeon scratched his head wondering what had just happened.

At the same time Kikwang turned his head away and for some reason he just couldn’t make his chest stop aching. Did she like Taecyeon? Was that why her friend didn’t want to tell him before? Why did he have to come here to see their cute meeting? It tore him to pieces to watch. He bent his head down and walked in the opposite direction. 

-:{}:- 

Hachi walked into the room placing the super-duper-ultra-mega secret thing on the table catching Kyu’s attention. She leaned in for a better look at the thing, and spotted something.

“Is that a scratch?”

Hachi looked back and took it up and hugged it, “No it’s not a scratch”

“It is, what have you done to it?”

“It’s not and I haven’t done anything with. I-I just kind off dropped it….”

“You did what?” Kyu’s eyes widened and collected strength to scold the girl in front of her

“How could damage the super-duper-ultra-mega secret thing?” Kyu roared

“What’s a super secret thing?” An unfamiliar voice said and all three girls looked up a girl standing in the doorway.

“Nothing!” Hachi answered a little too quickly and hid the super secret thing behind her back, looking innocent.

“Then what are you hiding?” She asked suspiciously before seeing the screens showing the objects’ rooms. “Is that…?” She couldn’t get herself to finish the sentence and slowly started to back away.

But Kyu was faster. Quickly she closed the door behind the girl before she could escape. Kyu flashed her a creepy smile. “You didn’t see anything, right?”

“Are you spying on them?”

Nana sighed and clenched her fists and Kyu discreetly lifted her shirt, showing the knife she had stuck in her belt. “I said, you didn’t see anything.” The girl flinched and her eyes widened in fear.

Hachi smiled comfortingly. “It’s okay. If you just try to forget what you have seen in here, nothing bad will happen. So don’t worry.”

“Hachi, for goodness sake!” Nana sighed.

Kyu growled and glared at her friend who looked confused. “We’re going for the badass-style here.”

“Oh, right!” Hachi turned to the frightened girl. “If you tell anyone what you saw in here, I will ing kill you with my bare hands.” She said, still smiling.

The girl nodded furiously. “I won’t!”

Nana glanced at Kyu. “You never know…”

Kyu nodded and knocked the girl unconscious. There were a few minutes of silence before Kyu broke it. “She fell and hit her head.”