It will be Violent!

Code Name 7 8 9

 

“Umm, Hachi?” Kyu said with a worried tone “What exactly are you doing?”

“Me?” Hachi said and pointed at herself “Cleaning up my stuff?”

“Yeah, but that thing” She pointed at Kikwang tightly hugging Hachi from behind. “Shouldn’t you….control it?”

“Control what?” Hachi said obliviously, like Kikwang wasn’t even there. She started walking over to her shelf, looking like a turtle with Kikwang following her, his arms still wrapped around her waist.

“Why are you letting your object touch you like that?”

“Why are you calling me an object?” Kikwang asked sadly.

“Well, aren’t you one?”

“…True, but you just don’t say that?”

Kyu shrugged “I do.”

“You’re impossible” Kikwang said and snuggled into the crook of Hachi’s neck.

“Oh” Hachi begun “Kikwang you’re here?”

“Yes” He smiled happily. “I’ve been here all the time”

“Oh, I didn’t notice..”

“Well I have”

Kyu spun around, “Why are you sounding like a ert near my friend?”

“ert? What are you talking about?” Kikwang said with a bright smile. Almost too bright.

“You. You did it just now! You looked like a ert, and you sound like a ert!”

“Kyu, don’t be so mean” Hachi said and patted Kikwang’s head.

Kyu clutched her chest “You’re defending him now?” She said devastated. “This day is too much!” Kyu said and slammed the door behind her. She was not only sad about this, she was angry because she couldn’t talk with Nana either because she was out with Taecyeon.

“Oh, is she mad?” Kikwang said worried that she’ll come after him later.

“Yes, she is.”

“Oh my”

“It’s okay though. She’ll calm down after she has used some violence.”

Kikwang gulped and laughed nervously. “Okay….”

“It’s okay, I will protect you!” Hachi said and flexed her muscles.

“You will?” Kikwang looked up at her with big eyes, smiling happily.

“Of course, or else my mission will fail.” Hachi shrugged.

“What mission?” Kikwang asked, both confused and curious.

“I want some candy.” Hachi said and went for her secret stash underneath her bed.

“By the way… Can we go on a date today?”

“Ummm, sure, why not...”

“Score!”

Hachi put a lollipop in and smiled. “Let’s go out!”

“What? No, I’m not mentally prepared yet!”

Hachi shrugged. “Then I’ll go, bye.”

“No! Wait!” Kikwang shouted as he ran after her, but he stopped abruptly as he saw Hachi already sitting next to Kyu on the floor who grumpily spun her knife around. There was a big, grey cloud above them. “Hachi, why do you also have a grey cloud circling around you?”

“Oh… I just got carried away, caught up in the moment, you know?”

“Why isn’t anyone paying attention to me?”

“Don’t you have Taemin for that?”

“Did I say that out loud?”

“Yes, you did.”

“Oh, I slipped.”

“Yeah.”
Silence.

Kikwang slowly backed away, thinking that the girls might need a moment for themselves.

“What are you doing?”

Kikwang jumped and spun around, staring up at the giant, and down at the midget. What a fitting couple… “I’m hiding.” He said.

Taecyeon looked over Kikwang’s head and nodded. “I totally understand the feeling.”

“Yeah…”

All three turned back their attention to the two girls crawled up on the floor. They could not really understand what they were saying, since they were only tapping their fingers against the floor.

“What the heck are they doing?” Taecyeon asked bewildered.

“It’s Morse code.” Nana replied simply.

“So… What are they saying?” Kikwang asked curiously.

“It’s classified.”
“Oh, come on! Haven’t we gone through this phase before already?” Kikwang whined.

“Doesn’t matter, it’s still classified.”

“What are they saying?” Taecyeon who hadn’t listen to them asked while putting his arm around Nana’s shoulders.

“Kyu just asked what Hachi feels about Kikwang.”

“Oh, oh, she did?” Kikwang’s eyes was about to pop out.

“Well, you know, I like him as I like… juice.”

“What?”

“You know, I like milkshake better. I like juice, but not as much as milkshake.”

“And who is milkshake?”

“In this case, it’s Kyu.”

“So that makes me..?”
“A friend.”

“Oh… I see…” Kikwang hid his sorrow behind a smile.

Suddenly Kyu and Hachi turned their heads in the other three’s direction. “Nana! You’re here! Are you finally coming back to us?”
Nana stepped forward and smiled. “No, just coming to pick something up.”

Hachi’s left eye twitched in the special way only way she knew how to do. “Why?”

“Uh-oh, her eye twitched! You better run girl! It’s going to be violent. Violent! Her eye twitched!” Kyu panicked as she ran in circles around Hachi who’s eye continued to twitch.

“Kyu, stop!”

Kyu stopped and looked around. “Where is Nana?”

“She went inside, and we’re going to follow her. Inside.” Hachi said with a last twitch.

“Oh, damn girl.” Kyu said and they both went inside.

Well inside Kyu started bombarding Nana with question. “Do you need to go again? Why can’t you stay here? Aren’t we much better? We could practice our shooting skills. We should do the like… Agent stuff, that we usually do. You know? Because we’re agents… If you go, her eyes will start twitching again, and it will be even more violent.”

“It never becomes violent.”

“You only say that because you haven’t seen it. Last time, when we were in New Zeeland, her eyes started twitching, and you couldn’t see it because you were kidnapped and we were trying to rescue you. It got violent.”

“You are always violent.” Nana simply stated.

“This was much worse. You know the voice that usually tells you to stop? It was completely gone. Her eyes were dark, and it twitched. It was violent.”

“Drop it now.”

“She even took my knife.”

Nana gasped at that. If it was something they knew, it was to not mess with Kyu’s knives. “But it doesn’t change anything, I still have to go.”

“But… But… It’ll twitch!” Kyu shouted desperately. “Hachi, won’t it twitch?”

“Nah, I’m not really feeling it.” Hachi shrugged.

“Couldn’t you just say yes to make her stay?”

Hachi then looked at her coolly. “I only. Twitch once.”

“Okay.” Kyu nodded and they followed Nana outside to wave her goodbye.

During this time, Taecyeon and Kikwang had had a brotherly talk.

“Are you alright?” Taecyeon squeezed Kikwang’s shoulder.

“As long as I can stay by her side, I’ll be alright.”

“Cool.”

There was a few minutes of silence.

“You’re strong man.” Taecyeon said.

“Thanks.” Kikwang answered.
There was a few more minutes of silence, and then the girls came out.

“Bye, Nana!”

“We’ll wait for you.”

“Remember that we won’t be able to sleep until you get home.”

“Bye!” Nana waved with a small smile.

“Taecyeon,” Kyu stopped him, “if Nana doesn’t come home safely in a proper time tonight, we will haunt you down.”

“And kill you slowly.” Hachi added.

“And painfully.” Kyu finished.

“Okay.” Taecyeon breathed in fear as he felt chills running down his spine, and something told him that these girls weren’t joking.

They let him go and went back inside their room, only to find Taemin sitting by the table eating candy. “Hi guys!” He said with his mouth full.

Hachi ran up Taemin and grabbed him by his collar. “Where did you get that?”

He pointed in fear at Hachi’s bed. Hachi immediately ran over and kneeled down. “How did you know about it?”

“Everybody knows about it.” Kyu shrugged.

“No you don’t! It’s my secret stash, it supposed to be secret. That’s why it’s called a secret stash, because no one is supposed to know about it, because it’s a secret. A secret place where you keep things hidden.”

“I know what a secret stash is.”

“Then why did you know where it was?” Hachi cried.

“Kyu showed me before.” Taemin said.

Hachi slowly turned her head and glared at Kyu. “Kyu, I have never done this ever before, but I might actually twitch twice.”

Kyu’s eyes widened in fear and she immediately turned to Taemin, pointing at him with her finger. “Spit it out!”

“No, it’s yummy.”

“Spit it out and give it to Hachi. It’ll be violent!”

“It’s always violent with you guys, you throw knives!”

“Not like this, when we’re in New Zeeland-“

“Have you been to New Zeeland?” Taemin asked astonished.

“Never mind, as I said, it will be violent.”

“But I’ve already swallowed it…”

It twitched.