Calm after the storm

Code Name 7 8 9

Everything went back to normal, although a few wondered about Man Da’s sudden disappearance. The boys did not remember anything about the fighting and the girls too had put it out of their minds.

It was peaceful nowadays, and the girls sat in the cafeteria, stuffing themselves with sweets when suddenly a huge shadow was cast upon them. Three pair of eyes looked up at Taecyeon who nervously played with his fingers.

“Nana, can I… Uh… Speak with you, for a second?”

“Sure, go ahead.” Nana nodded.

“In… private?”

“Oh, I see.” Nana jumped of her chair and followed Taecyeon out of the cafeteria, with Hachi and Kyu glaring suspiciously at Taecyeon.

And as soon as they had left the room, both Hachi and Kyu got attacked two persons who snuck up behind them. “Hi~”

Kyu froze. “Ungh, Taemin…” She whispered.

Hachi slowly turned her head and smiled stiffly at Kikwang. “Hi, Kikwang.” He happily sat down next to her and took a bite of her cookie.

Hachi turned to Kyu and mouthed ‘What do we do now?’

‘I don’t know!’Kyu mouthed back desperately, as Taemin has started grabbing her arm.

“You know, I can see what you are trying to say.” Taemin smiled brightly.

Hachi sighed and started speaking with sign language, and Kyu replied.

“Actually,” he said, pointing his finger up, “I have taken classes in-“
“Just shut up will you!”

“Baby, are you okay?” He said feeling her forehead. “You’re not sick are you?” He said, touching all over her.

She slowly pushed his hands away with a frightened expression.

“Noona.” Taemin sing-sang and leaned his head on her shoulder, nuzzling his face in the crook of her neck, folding his arms around her.

“Yah, are you sleeping?” She shook her shoulder. “Yah, yah! Are you really sleeping?”

“Yes, noona, I’m sleeping.”

“Don’t do it on my shoulder!”

“But it’s sooo cosy!” He said with a aegyo voice.

“Oh my God!” Kyu whispered in fear and pushed him away from her. He laughed childishly.

“Kyu, remember that thing we had to do?”

“What th- Oh, that thing!”

“Yeah, that thing. Let’s go do that thing.”

“What thing?” Kikwang asked curiously.

“We can help!” Taemin said happily.

“NO! You can’t!” Kyu said harshly and grabbed Hachi’s wrist as they started running, as fast as they could.

 

-:{}:-

 

“Yes, Nana, there is this thing… I’ve been wanting to tell you.” Taecyeon stuttered.

“What thing?”

“Well, it’s not a thing you just say casually to just anyone.”

“What thing?” Nana repeated.

“The thing about the thing I’ve been wanting to tell you is that it’s a kind off complicated thing to say.”

“What thing?”

“The thing is that this thing is hard for me to tell… Aish, I should just get to the point! The thing is that I…” He looked at her, trying to pull the word from her.

Nana just stood there, smiling and nodding, still confused over the situation. “Yes?”

“The thing… Oh, look at that, isn’t that pretty? I like you.”

Nana looked around for the pretty thing, and then back to Taecyeon. “What did you say?”

Taecyeon looked devastated. It had taken him ages to gather the confidence to say this, and she didn’t even listen. “AAH! I like you, okay? I like you, I like you, I like you!”

“Cool man.” Nana laughed, before his words actually made sense to her. “You wha-what? Like? M-Me?”

He nodded shyly, a shade of pink spreading on his cheeks. Nana could feel her cheeks becoming hotter and she stood there, looking at her feet as she answered quietly. “I like you too.”

Taecyeon blinked in confusion. “You do?”

“Sure.”

“So, are we like… together now?”

“Why not?”

“Great…” He brushed his foot along the floor, before leaning forward, planting a kiss in the corner of her lips.

Nana blushed even harder and slightly touched her lips. She looked up at him and grabbed him by the neck, forcing him down to her height, kissing him passionately. Taecyeon’s eyes widened in surprise at her action, before he lost himself in the moment, the sweetness and warmth of her lips pressing against his. He closed his eyes as his tongue separated her lips, allowing it to slide inside . His tongue ravaged , exploring each and every inch. He unconsciously let out a beastly groan when Nana caressed his tongue with her own.

Nana was lost in her own mind. The thoughts racing through her mind made no sense. It was all just a mixed impression of strong feelings. Suddenly she felt her feet leaving the ground as Taecyeon lifted her up, and out of instinct she wrapped her legs around his waist. 

He held her steadily by grasping tightly around her cheeks. Nana buried her fingers in his short hair, pulling him even closer, making their bodies appear as one.

They both separated, gasping for air as they looked deep into each other’s eyes.

“I really, really like you.” Taecyeon breathed heavily.

“You told me before.” Nana chuckled. She had no idea what she was doing since she had never done any of this kind of things before, she just did what came naturally. When Taecyeon on her neck, leaving marks showing that he belonged to her, she gasped of the new experience. A good experience. She leaned her head back, giving him more exposed skin, more access.

“Uh… What are you doing?”

Taecyeon and Nana turned their heads and looked at Hachi and Kyu who stared at them in shock, mixed with some anger and fear.

Kyu tapped her foot. “You naughty girl, you leave us with two crazy boys to do… this?”

 

-:{}:-

 

Kyu and Hachi sat on the other side of the table, their arms folded across their chest, just staring at Nana, who was still in her own world.

“Would you two stop with the stone-faces?” She said, then looked out into the distance and smiled stupidly.

“No.” They said in unison.

“But I don’t want to~” Nana said and wiggled her body, her fists under her chin.

“YAH!” Hachi pointed at her. “Stop acting cute, it’s my thing!”

“Yeah, it doesn’t fit me, right?” Nana looked down.

“No, it doesn’t. So just stop it!”

Nana looked up at them with puppy eyes, her lower lip trembling.

“Didn’t you listen to Hachi? She said it didn’t fit you!” Kyu said, glaring at her older friend. She stood up with a groan. “Aish, I need to go and throw some knives…”

Hachi looked after the youngest as she left the room and stood up too. “I’ll be in the cafeteria. Eating my sorrows away.” She gave Nana the evil eye. “If you ever think about stealing my thing ever again, Imma whoop your ! So hard you wish you weren’t even born!”

“I’m older than you!”

“I’d still whoop your though.” Hachi said and left Nana alone with her happy thoughts.

 

-:{}:-

 

Kyu aimed, breathed and threw the knife across the room. It hit its target bulls eye, but she still didn’t feel like she got her frustration out. So she closed her eyes, did a few turns and then threw the knife over her shoulder.

A high pitched scream made her open her eyes and she looked over her shoulder at Taemin who anxiously glanced at the knife stuck in the door right next to his eye.

“I was going to surprise you, noona, but I think I should leave now…” He breathed and slowly backed away.

“Why?”

“Why what? Why leave or why surprise?”

“Why both?”

“Cause…” He hesitated. “I like you.”

“Come up with something new will you?” She gazed at him.

“But I’m really serious this time!”

“Sure.”

“What can I do to prove my love to you?” He asked desperately.

Kyu went to pull out the knife from the wall, and handed it to Taemin. “Throw this at that target, one chance only.”

“What has that to do with me proving my love!”

Kyu shrugged. “I like men who knows who handle a weapon.”

“Okay, I’ll do it. I’ll prove to you that I can handle a weapon. Only for you!” He grabbed the knife and aimed. He took a deep breath, shook his body and looked really professional before he tossed the knife. It didn’t even travel two metres.

“Well… That went well.” Kyu said, trying real hard not to laugh.

“Noona, I swear I can do better.”

“No kidding.” Kyu laughed out loud. “One chance only.” She bent down and picked up the knife, clasping her stomach because she was laughing so much. From that position she tossed the knife, not really thinking where she threw it, and it landed right on the target. She stood up straight, wiped away a tear from the corner of her eye. “That was so funny it almost counts as if you won.”
“Then noona? Can I kiss you?” He clasped his hand together, looking up at her with a smile.

Kyu’s eyes widened and she looked at him disgusted. “Yeah…”

Taemin looked stunned. “Really? Oh my god! What do I do? What do I do now?”

Kyu tsk-ed and walked away.

“Wait! Where are you going?”

She looked back at him over her shoulder. “You were too slow.” She continued walking.

“No, I’ll do it now! I promise, I’ll do it now!”

She ignored him and continued walking. Then Taemin knew it was too late. He sunk down on his knees and screamed. “NOOOO!”

 

-:{}:-

 

Hachi sat in the cafeteria, her legs folded beneath her on the chair, digging deep and hard in the ice cream bucket.

“Trying to steal my thing… That evil little b-“

“Where did you get that one?”

Hachi looked up at Kikwang with the spoon in . Should I tell him it comes from the headquarter or not? “I bought it.”

“Where, they don’t sell it here.”

“I… Got it…” She moved her eyes from side to side, suspiciously. “Somewhere.”

“Oh, I see.” He sat down beside her.

Hachi sighed in relief that she got by without being discovered.

“Why did you sigh in relief?” He said pointing his finger at her.

Hachi bit her lip, wondering what to do now. “Want to taste?” She smiled brightly and held a spoonful towards him.

Kikwang gasped and placed his hands on his cheeks. “Omo, indirect kiss!” He said quietly. He was just about to take it when Hachi looked at it regretfully. “No, I changed my mind!” She said and ate it herself. “Mm, that’s some sweet, sweet ice cream.”

“No! I really wanted that!”

“Relax man, it’s just ice cream.”

“But I really wanted that one, that one and nothing else!” Kikwang said and pointed at the bucket in her hands.

Hachi hid the bucket and looked at him accusingly. “Don’t be so childish and egoistic. It’s mine.”

He pouted. “But I wanted it…”

“Fine!” She exclaimed, digging real deep pulling up a five cm lump of ice cream reaching it to him. “Eat!”

“That’s a little too much though.” Kikwang smiled.

“Do not complain! There are children in Africa that would die for this ice cream!”

“Fine, fine, I know your story.” He said and took the spoon. “I’ll eat it.” He took a small bite.

“I said eat it all! I don’t have all day!”

“It’s our day off.”

“It is? Then take your time.” She said, a total change of mood. “Oh, what should we do today on our day off?”

“Be with me?” Kikwang suggested and took another bit of the ice cream.

“Why? You’ve got something fun going on?”

“Yeah… Well… Yeah.”

Hachi scratched her head. “What does that even mean?”

“It means that… I like you?”

Hachi looked confused. “How does it mean that?”

“I don’t know, I’m just saying the truth.”

“That’s good, you should always tell the truth.”

“Do you have something on your mind?”

Hachi looked a little thoughtful, and then decided to tell him. “Kikwang, actually, ‘m not a normal…” Then she saw the most glorious donut ever in the cafeteria. She ran, she bought, she ate. “Mm, that’s some sweet, sweet donut!”

Kikwang walked after her. “What were you going to say?”

“Huh? What? Oh, nothing. Want to taste?”

Kikwang gasped and placed his hands on his cheeks. “Omo, indirect kiss!” 

 


 

Yes, we are slow T_T But, better late than never, right ? Right ? Yes.
Anyway~ The randomness is once again BACK ! :D

 

 

Psst ! Guys...
Pleaseee tell me that you've listened to Block B ! :D
If not, then DO ! They're awesome~ *^^*
I know I've been promoting them a lot, it's just because I love them :D