Bye

Code Name 7 8 9

 

Kyu watched amazed as the world spun around her. She put her feet to the floor to give the chair some more speed. Nana rested her elbows on the window board, staring silently into the distance. Hachi hugged her pillow tight where she sat on the couch. Suddenly she let out a loud scream and attacked her pillow with her deadly punches.

“I’M SO BORED!” She screamed. “Why is there absolutely nothing to do in this stupid headquarter?” And threw herself on her back in the couch.

Kyu stopped her chair by putting down a foot, waiting for the world to stop spinning. “I’m bored too.”

“And we’re not even supposed to do anything? Don’t they know we’re over-active?” Hachi grunted and covered her face with her pillow.

“I can feel my muscles disappear.” Nana said sadly.

“It has been a week since our mission. I wonder why we’re not supposed to do anything.” Kyu drew shapes with her toes on the floor. “It might be because Nana tried to contact Taecyeon even though we were not supposed to, and now we’re all affected by it!”

“Well didn’t you try to contact Taemin?” Nana retorted.

“Yeah, but I didn’t get caught.”

“Did he answer?”
“It was his stupid secretary.” Kyu muttered.

“Did you contact Kikwang?” Nana asked Hachi.

“No, why should I?” Hachi replied, her face still covered by her pillow.

“…Okay.” They shrugged and continued their boredom.

Suddenly the door opened and the three girls immediately reacted to the new sound. Their boss entered the room and looked at them. “I’m sorry that I’ve been so hard on you girls, but it is because and an agent and client should never get too close since it’s too dangerous.”

“You’re so mean!” Nana pointed at him.

“It’s the rules! As the boss I can’t break the rules. I’m supposed to look after you so that you won’t break the rules. So how would I look if I broke the rules?”

“He has a point…” Hachi said.

“That might be, but I don’t like it!” Nana said fiercely.

“That’s true too.” Hachi nodded.

“Why are you agreeing with everything?” Kyu said wondering.

“That is also true.”

“Oh no! She seems like she will be going into one of those phases again!” Nana looked horrified.

“Wake up!” Kyu snapped her fingers in front of Hachi’s face.

“What?” She looked around confused. “You’re horrible!” She said when her eyes landed at their boss.

“I just want to do the right thing! Enough is enough.” He said and left the room.

They all gathered to sit on the couch, staring at nothing with angry faces.

A knock on the door woke them up from their mad thoughts and Kyu stood up to open the door. When she did a pair of thin arms wrapped around her waist. “Hi, noona!”

“What the..? Taemin? What are you doing here?”

“I wanted to see you, so I made a few phone calls and here I am.” He smiled and entered the room. They all just stared at him.

“Is Taecyeon alright?” Nana asked cautiously.

“Yeah, he’s fine. He has behaved a little moody these past days. I think he misses you, even if he wouldn’t admit it.” Taemin nodded. “But I was really surprised that you are agents! Even though it explains a few things… But it still baffles my mind every time I think of it.”

“You’re okay with it?” Kyu asked.

“Sure!”

“Then why didn’t you answer your phone?”

“My secretary kept it, my parents doesn’t like it. But I’m going to do it anyway.” Taemin said, obviously proud of himself.

“Do what?”

“Be with you, of course.” Taemin smiled. “Anyways, I brought their phone numbers.” He turned to Hachi and Nana.

“We already have their numbers.” Hachi said sceptically.

“But these numbers are special. They are secret numbers that cannot be tracked. You should give them a call because I know they really miss you.”

“Intruder! Intruder!” The word echoed through the speakers.

“Well, this should be my cue, I should get going.” Taemin said while looking at the speaker.

“Okay, let’s go.” Kyu said and went to the cupboard and pulled out a parachute. She grabbed Taemin under her arm and jumped out the window. They disappear with a high pitched shriek escaping from Taemin.

“Well, I’m going to cal Taecyeon.” Nana said and started to walk away.

“Wait! What about me? Who’s going to practice kicks with me?” Hachi called after her. “Maybe I should call Kikwang, maybe he can?” She stared at the number in her hand. “Naah.” 



 

THANK YOU for reading Codename 789 ! We have had soooo much fun writing this !
But do not fear, my children ! It's not over yet, it all continues in Codename Returns
 
 We hope you will all read it :D

Okaythanksbye~

Tillie and blommon